Human-Induced Climate Change Creates Olympic "Heat Dome" Crisis

Social Media

Who the hell is Mother Jones?

Better scrap the games then - it would save thousands of people jetting there and creating all those tons of C emissions.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Got any facts to back up that claim of yours about scientists being on the take?

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

https://aseannow.com/forum/158-world-news/

In other words, put up or....

They are like the boiling frog analogy personified. New record temperatures every year they are still trying to claim it's all a fake news conspiracy.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Social Media said:

Human-Induced Climate Change Creates Olympic "Heat Dome" Crisis

…caused by the exhaust of the climate alarmists halitosis 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

We clearly need more people to pay attention to the science and ignore what they read on dodgy media outlets

When people who ostensibly believe "their" science still don't change their lifestyle what chance is there for people who are more skeptical? 

Let the believers lead by example. We could follow what they do, not what they say.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

We clearly need more lectures from Lewis Hamilton, Taylor Swift and Bill Gates to solve this problem...

Someone line up the private jets and fly them in. It's an emergency. 

Emma Thompson might prefer to arrive by extravagant luxury yacht so send the motorcade to the harbour as well and make damned sure that Pimms is cold.

Can you share with the rest of us where they publish their research?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Scientists are using the Fahrenheit scale in the year 2024 ???

Are you under the impression that this is an article written in a scientific journal and not a journalistic report on scientific research?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shdmn said:

image.gif.f7f10fd37f207c0b44fd17853f7a4da1.gif

Ok, I understand you think a chart from Statista isn't a credible source, and you have to resort to foolish replies to enforce your fake comments

13 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

When people who ostensibly believe "their" science still don't change their lifestyle what chance is there for people who are more skeptical? 

Let the believers lead by example. We could follow what they do, not what they say.

Posted like a true climate denier

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Ok, I understand you think a chart from Statista isn't a credible source, and you have to resort to foolish replies to enforce your fake comments

You still don't understand what your chart shows or how weather works do you?!

image.gif.6dbe242735a8a38b371f876ebf057db1.gif

Edited by shdmn

11 minutes ago, shdmn said:

When you figure out how to see trends on a graph get back to us.  

image.gif.c23cfbf7f97bc2f96daf309e246898f7.gif

What I clearly can see from the chart is that temperatures have been decreasing since 2011, and please don't post pictures of yourself on the forum.

image.png.1b95dc42ff5a5454af5ae0ad74792923.png

• Like 2

How about thoses volcanoes that bring super heated magma to the surface of the earth from the hot mantle just under the crust?

I sure would appreciate a few scientists letting us all know if the world is heating itself up again. I am sick of

the climate alarmists who would like to only blame humans for the hot weather. Remember La Nina, and El Nino?

Oh and CO2 is less than one half of one percent of the atmosphere, and methane is a trace gas. if you do not believe me,

google it.  Do not believe everything the Media likes to have you believe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

Got any facts to back up that claim of yours about scientists being on the take?

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

https://aseannow.com/forum/158-world-news/

In other words, put up or....

Same to you, Put up or .You got a link that says that Some are  Not ? You can Believe what you like.  No Link is Needed to Believe or Speculate /think.

It's the same Everywhere  same as there's corruption in Every country for the gain of Power and/or money.

2 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

How about thoses volcanoes that bring super heated magma to the surface of the earth from the hot mantle just under the crust?

I sure would appreciate a few scientists letting us all know if the world is heating itself up again. I am sick of

the climate alarmists who would like to only blame humans for the hot weather. Remember La Nina, and El Nino?

Oh and CO2 is less than one half of one percent of the atmosphere, and methane is a trace gas. if you do not believe me,

google it.  Do not believe everything the Media likes to have you believe.

I'm guessing you haven't traveled much and seen the impact humans have had on the world. It's got nothing to do with the media. Listen to the scientists

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Same to you, Put up or .You got a link that says that Some are  Not ? You can Believe what you like.  No Link is Needed to Believe or Speculate /think.

It's the same Everywhere  same as there's corruption in Every country for the gain of Power and/or money.

Put up a link showing credible scientists are on the take. Sure, some are tied to big oil and skew results in their favor.

Impossible to deny climate change.

Guaranteed, you aren't smarter than these people.

https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2021/10/more-999-studies-agree-humans-caused-climate-change

6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Put up a link showing credible scientists are on the take. Sure, some are tied to big oil and skew results in their favor.

Impossible to deny climate change.

Guaranteed, you aren't smarter than these people.

https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2021/10/more-999-studies-agree-humans-caused-climate-change

No link Needed , You said yourself Some are Tied to big Oil and skew in their favor .

You Know and Believe that some are on the take Right.  

I am not the Smartest man on the planet, but I Can believe what I like and you can do Same .   

For me , Yes there's a climate change going on ,  Caused by What? 

Natural Phenomenon . It will change again in a Few Hundred/Thousand Years  into a Cold Icy world.

Like they say ,It won't happen overnight but it Will happen.

7 minutes ago, digger70 said:

No link Needed , You said yourself Some are Tied to big Oil and skew in their favor .

You Know and Believe that some are on the take Right.  

I am not the Smartest man on the planet, but I Can believe what I like and you can do Same .   

For me , Yes there's a climate change going on ,  Caused by What? 

Natural Phenomenon . It will change again in a Few Hundred/Thousand Years  into a Cold Icy world.

Like they say ,It won't happen overnight but it Will happen.

Some are tied to big oil to deny climate change. Easy to tell. The others are telling the truth. Impossible to deny it is happening.

I'm guessing you are a covid denier and anti vaxxer? All tied together. Sad

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Some are tied to big oil to deny climate change. Easy to tell. The others are telling the truth. Impossible to deny it is happening.

I'm guessing you are a covid denier and anti vaxxer? All tied together. Sad

Yes I believe there' a climate change going on but one can believe or not what the cause of that is . 

No , I am Not Covid is the New China Flu that's what they said when it started . 

Got the jabs , Nothing Sad about that.

Like I said Believe it or Not ,Like the Thais say ,,,, Up to you .🙏

• Agree 1