Men dominating 'Women's Sports @ Paris Olympics'

KhunLA

Wife is reading Thai news now that this female boxer was actually born a man. The hospital has him listed as a man on the birth records. so the olympics and the governing agency responsible for allowing this man to compete in boxing against a woman should issue an apology. I foresee some serious law suits for public shame coming soon. The poor woman never knew what hit her. How can any woman stand up and take hits from a man trained to deal in punishment to the opposition. The muscles and size will always be a factor. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Wife is reading Thai news now that this female boxer was actually born a man. The hospital has him listed as a man on the birth records. so the olympics and the governing agency responsible for allowing this man to compete in boxing against a woman should issue an apology. I foresee some serious law suits for public shame coming soon. The poor woman never knew what hit her. How can any woman stand up and take hits from a man trained to deal in punishment to the opposition. The muscles and size will always be a factor. 

IBA letter to IOC, June 2023: Boxer's 'DNA was that of a male consisting of XY chromosomes

https://www.3wiresports.com/articles/2024/8/3/0d4ucn50bmvbndhhqjohaneccoqueq#:~:text=world championships in New Delhi,to the International Olympic Committee.

9 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Clearly misinformation.

• Like 2

It's all great fun until someone dies. There have already been deaths of women fighting men although I think in longer bouts than these 3 rounders. 

The IOC though, is part of the woke cult, and we have to wait for the preventable tragedy to actually happen before there is any action on this issue. 

My view is keep the XY "women" out of the boxing ring unless they are fighting against other XY athletes. 

Edited by retarius

22 hours ago, zmisha said:

As a Z-Russian i think these are very good news for BRICS games. I hope we will see all these boxer ladies there.

Cancelled already, da?

For those that don't know Z Russian means a supporter of dictator Putin's genocidal war against Ukraine. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Cancelled already, da?

For those that don't know Z Russian means a supporter of dictator Putin's genocidal war against Ukraine. 

Man, at one Wonderfull moment of time someone will ask you to simply show a document that Soviet Republic of Ukraine had left the Soviet Union. Ukraine is an independent country in UN for about a century and it had never initiated the procedure of exiting Soviet Union according to the law N1409.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, zmisha said:

Man, at one Wonderfull moment of time someone will ask you to simply show a document that Soviet Republic of Ukraine had left the Soviet Union. Ukraine is an independent country in UN for about a century and it had never initiated the procedure of exiting Soviet Union according to the law N1409.

What are you on about? The Soviet Union does not exist.

But I like where you're going.

The USSR was given a place on the UN Security Council.

Not Russia.

Time to evict to squatters.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What are you on about? The Soviet Union does not exist.

But I like where you're going.

The USSR was given a place on the UN Security Council.

Not Russia.

Time to evict to squatters.

If Soviet Union did not exist, its place in the United Nations Security Council should have been vacant.
The reality is quite different. Russia is present in the UN as the rebranded Soviet Union.

Just now, zmisha said:

If Soviet Union did not exist, its place in the United Nations Security Council should have been vacant.
The reality is quite different. Russia is present in the UN as the rebranded Soviet Union.

It's not rebranded. The USSR is gone. 

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's not rebranded. The USSR is gone. 

Your politicians disagree with you - Russia is still in the United Nations Security Council.
And you don't even suspect why.

Edited by zmisha

19 minutes ago, jas007 said:

The real women can stop this nonsense anytime they want.  The answer is simple.  If a man is in the competition, they all withdraw. 

Fair enough.

There are no men competing in the women's boxing in Paris.

So nothing to stop.

Just fight or if you're too chicken to compete with women, don't.

Olympic gender row turns boxers into pawns in someone else's fight (inews.co.uk)

Edited by Jingthing

2 minutes ago, zmisha said:

Your politicians disagree with you - Russia is still in the United Nations Security Council.
And you don't even suspect why.

Let's hear your conspiracy theory, Z guy.

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Let's hear your conspiracy theory, Z guy.

The reason why US respect the results of the WW2 is because it has the great status of the winner in it.
Let`s disrespect the WW2 results for a second and you are not the winner any more - yes this is that simple.

So I am completely sure that the US politicians will continue to respect Russia as a successor of the Soviet Union in the Security Council.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Fair enough.

There are no men competing in the women's boxing in Paris.

So nothing to stop.

Just fight or if you're too chicken to compete with women, don't.

Olympic gender row turns boxers into pawns in someone else's fight (inews.co.uk)

So in your fantasy world, anyone can be a woman?  There are biological women and there are biological men.  That’s it.  And biological women should not have to compete against biological men.  

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, jas007 said:

So in your fantasy world, anyone can be a woman?  There are biological women and there are biological men.  That’s it.  And biological women should not have to compete against biological men.  

This competitor was born a woman.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jas007 said:

The boxers in question are indeed women.

Just now, jas007 said:

So you can’t answer the question? Or you don’t know?

I did.

Obviously not anyone can be a woman.

Some men transition to trans women. Nobody is saying they are the same as females from birth.

The two boxers under scrutiny in Paris were born female, are NOT transgender, but are now adult women.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I did.

Obviously not anyone can be a woman.

Some men transition to trans women. Nobody is saying they are the same as females from birth.

The two boxers under scrutiny in Paris were born female, are NOT transgender, but are now adult women.

So your point is that all females are women, but not all women are females? The whole “woman” thing is silly, if you ask me.  Women’s sports exist for a reason.  And yet some people can’t deal with reality, so they engage in linguistic nonsense.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, jas007 said:

So your point is that all females are women, but not all women are females? The whole “woman” thing is silly, if you ask me.  Women’s sports exist for a reason.  And yet some people can’t deal with reality, so they engage in linguistic nonsense.

You're tripping.

I said nothing of the kind.

The IOC has judged that these specific two  boxers are legitimately women and also not transgender women either. 

The IOC has judged that previous actions against these two women by the corrupt Russia linked IBA hold no credibility. 

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're tripping.

I said nothing of the kind.

The IOC has judged that these specific two  boxers are legitimately women and also not transgender women either. 

The IOC has judged that previous actions against these two women by the corrupt Russia linked IBA hold no credibility. 

And the IOC is full of it. And you still won’t answer the question. Women’s sports exist for good reason.  What the IOC decides is beside the point. Of course, if they want to hold competitions that are a mockery of common sense, I guess that’s their right.  However, real females should be allowed to compete with other real females. If not, why have the category at all?  Why not have just “boxing”? Any human being can compete. And the fake “women” wouldn’t stand a chance.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jas007 said:

And the IOC is full of it. And you still won’t answer the question. Women’s sports exist for good reason.  What the IOC decides is beside the point. Of course, if they want to hold competitions that are a mockery of common sense, I guess that’s their right.  However, real females should be allowed to compete with other real females. If not, why have the category at all?  Why not have just “boxing”? Any human being can compete. And the fake “women” wouldn’t stand a chance.

The two are real females.