Woke Olympics proves the world really has gone (lady)Ga Ga.

12 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Yep, how does this DNA tested as XY chromosome get to box as a female (woman are XX, men XY)

Ā 

Don't even need a DNA test, it's obviously a man

Ā 

Screenshot_20240802_162740_Google.jpg

He is an ugly bloke so not much chance of kidding anyone otherwise.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know it will never happen as too much training went into this but I wish every fighter just quits when the bell is rung. Would show the IOC what a farce this is as they hand him a gold medal with no fights.

Ā 

Anyway, next fighter Hamori doesn't give a <deleted> it's a man. She told reporters: "I'm not scared. I don't care about the press story and social media. If she or he is a man, it will be a bigger victory for me if I win."

Ā 

• Agree 1

Just now, Pattaya57 said:

The IOC said the only test they do to determine whether male or female is to check what their passport says. So IOC have no credibility whatsoever.

Prove that with a source.Ā 

• Confused 5
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The IOC has rejected the validity of those tests.

So stop acting like this is a clear black and white situation.

It is not.Ā 

Again by your logic Mark Spitz should have been disqualified because he was born with genetic advantages.

If the athletes were born females, they are females, right?

Or do you have a problem defining what is a woman?

Ā 

so far no one here knows what is the facts, and it turns out to be a witch hunt. Easy to see how TheĀ Inquisition could take place or any other alike for something thats outside of the norm.Ā 

Ā 

Why do we have independent control organs preventing people from going over the top is understandable, and why we should be aware of the mechanisms which leads to prosecution of innnocent people.Ā 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I well understand the debate about trans people in sports.

This isn't that, is it?

Ā 

it absolutely is. if youre born a he at birth you should not be in a she sport. end of argument

Ā 

45 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If the athletes were born females, they are females, right?

Or do you have a problem defining what is a woman?

Ā 

i thought we discussed that to the bone in my op about gender fluidity. ya can 'want' to be a man or a woman all ya want but you will only be what you are born to be and that is determined by what you are born between your legs at birth. if science didnt develop the scalpel there never would have been sex changes.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

Ā 

it absolutely is. if youre born a he at birth you should not be in a she sport. end of argument

Ā 

Ā 

i thought we discussed that to the bone in my op about gender fluidity. ya can 'want' to be a man or a woman all ya want but you will only be what you are born to be and that is determined by what you are born between your legs at birth. if science didnt develop the scalpel there never would have been sex changes.

I haven't read a single thing saying the two controversial looking too manly athletes are transgender. Have you?

If so, please post the proof

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Pattaya57 said:

So you stay supporting the IOC as is your right. It seems most of the rest of the social media world think it's a disgrace

I want it to be looked at but I reject witch hunts based on superficial appearances.

I'm seeing this as different than about transgender athletes.

If it was proven they were transgender I would understand saying they shouldn't be allowed to compete.

But I've seen zero evidence that they are transgender.

Back to what I said about Mark Spitz.

Look at his body and if you know about swimming you know he had an "unfair" advantage.

So again just looking too manly is no grounds for disqualification.Ā 

• Confused 8
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I haven't read a single thing saying the two controversial looking too manly athletes are transgender. Have you?

If so, please post the proof

Ā 

for now, the proof still remains well hidden. IMHO this story is too big and is upsetting the whole world that i believe some reporter, or acquaintance will reveal the truth soon enough. i will wait and see. but, looking at them it is undeniable they are men. wait and see

I think it's hilarious that the wierdos got all triggered because they thought the opening ceremonies were too gay.Ā Ā šŸ˜‚

Ā 

image.gif.614a7dbbc7c189caa8e56d889ba94ef7.gif

Ā 

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I would vote Trump, but do people seriously think Algeria recognizes trans men.

Ā 

Dumb thread, so maybe I'd vote Kamala

Great point.

No way they would change the gender for a trans person.

Maybe she's a freak but she's a female freak.

10 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

It is very clear the IOC is ideology driven as it has recently emphasized that boxing has reached "gender parity" with 124 boxers of male and female gender. However in the case of Khelif there are real doubts if she is a man or a woman, and they are not helped by the IOC keeping the gender tests SECRET. Nobody knows what was tested and how.

Ā 

The Mark Spitz argument doesn't hold any water, since then you might as well enter a Cheetah in the 100 metres, oh it's not problem it it has a genetic advantage. You have male and female categories, and you have to decide if an athlete qualifies for one or the other competition.

But you haven't proven they're males!!!!!

• Confused 5

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

But you haven't proven they're males!!!!!

Ā 

How does one proof if

Ā 

21 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

the IOC keeping the gender tests SECRET. Nobody knows what was tested and how.

Ā 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I would vote Trump, but do people seriously think Algeria recognizes trans men.

Ā 

Dumb thread, so maybe I'd vote Kamala

Ā 

Since when do Canadians vote in the US elections? Troll much?