Two Naval Officers Rescue Uzbekistani Tourist in Sattahip

Georgealbert

2 August, Sattahip, two off duty naval officers from the Naval Ordnance Department became heroes when they jumped into a pond to save a young Uzbekistani tourist.

The rescue unfolded after the tourist leaped off a motorcycle, ridden by an unknown man, in the middle of the road and fled into the water and attempted to drown herself. 

Thanks to the swift actions of the navy officers, the tourist was safely brought to the bank.

The Sattahip police are now working to investigate the circumstances surrounding the incident and to ensure the safety of the tourist.

Picture from responders

IMG_4105.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

The rescue unfolded after the tourist leaped off a motorcycle, ridden by an unknown man, in the middle of the road and fled into the water and attempted to drown herself. 

I confess, I don't understand a thing.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

I confess, I don't understand a thing.

Nor me, There's not even a story, I'm guessing with hair that long it's a female, who doesn't even look wet, still mustn't criticize must we.......:whistling:

Posted (edited)

Let me try to explain further, it would appear the female Uzbekistani tourist was on the back of a motorbike, she then jumped off and dived into a pond, apparently trying to drown herself. It is not known who the man was that was riding the motorbike.

The two passing by navy officers noticed her and dived in and pulled her out.

The female tourist is sat wearing a black shirt and the navy officers are next to her, the ones in red are emergency responders.

The pictures were taken by responders sometime after she had been pulled out and the one below shows the pond in the background.

IMG_4120.jpeg

Edited by Georgealbert