Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

8 minutes ago, watthong said:

Blame it on your comprehension skill, dude - or lack thereof. I guess the latter.

Oh I just saw you were dreaming of a sphincter. Chicken is one of those LBCDRT things? Obviously, your trans agenda is opposed by Trump and 70% of Americans.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

A dream, perhaps?

You missed the "scary" part. So brush up on your vocabulary and don't keep repeating 3 words in a row and thinking that's a sentence. The way your master often does...

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, watthong said:

Now you're really lacking not just comprehension, but reading skills also. Adult education available in your district? If not, blame it on your master. heh heh.

You act like a 5yo.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

rambling, complaining, playing the victim card, and juvenile name

He speaks a language his followers can understand

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

In my opinion he started to fade in the last year of his presidency. He may have had a minor stroke. Since then, it has been a steady downhill path. Far less coherent than in the past, very hard for him to continue a sentence for more than 15 seconds, alot of rambling, complaining, playing the victim card, and juvenile name calling as usual. Even most of the CEO's he met with a month ago were shocked at how lacking his message was.

And now, he seems to regret his choice of Vance, and seems very stressed out over Harris. Can't blame him for that.

He does seem to be imploding.  

Your posts are just rambling. The other week you claimed pe ratios of 80.

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Who's Biden?

where's waldo....biden has virtually disappeared from public view. probably a good thing as we all know what happens when big boy lets loose.

his airport appearance for the prisoner trade was brutal. he just stood there while kamala talked. so weak.  

Edited by stoner

Just now, Lacessit said:

Shows how brainwashed you are, if yo are willing to listen to him for two hours.

He could probably list his policies in a couple of minutes, but like all narcissists he loves the sound of his own voice.

I watch 10 minutes. Better than your left wing rants.

• Haha 1

Just now, susanlea said:

When Trump wins you are going into meltdown for 4 years

Not at all. What he does in America doesn't affect me in Thailand.

OTOH, I guess the Trumpers will be dusting off their AR-15's when Harris wins. Sore losers, just like the insurrectionists of Jan 6.

• Agree 1