Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

that is a lot of but but but trump. good job you answered every question. i don't claim to be neutral. i claim they are all pathetic slime. now you will chime in with this one is worse than that one and here is my link. unlike most here i am not locked into a certain ideology. partially due to my younger age i think. americans are trained to be blue or red. as are most people who buy into politics and the legacy media stories and fibs. please god do not go on about but but but trump lies as it will only show how clearly you are missing any of my points. ps i will go on to explain this in a minute.

is it a coincidence that shortly after the media started to use the weird phrase about trump all of a sudden loads of posters here are parroting the same thing. then going on about how the other team is in a cult. the scenarios go on and on and on over and over. same can be said for the red team too. my issue is that the left denies it more so than the right. at least there are times the right own it. the blues dance around and conflate things constantly. their ideals are so far from each other now that neither listens to anything and only waits for the other to finish so they can parrot their teams cool phrase of the week. 

what upsets me about his post is the bias. that's it. the gross bias shown of things i am not allowed to speak on. i remember a few years ago i was punished on this forum for calling trump a dancing orange monkey. which i have pointed out many times yet am still called a trump guy for some strange reason. makes sense as most of the time it comes from people with very extreme views and political stances.

i don't care what one side or the other claims. i have said multiple times on here now. after bidens oopsie moment... the entire system has been shown to be a sham.

kamala 2024.

IMO you had better get used to the fact we all have biases. Some are intelligently based, others are emotional.

For example, I have been a golfer for more than 60 years. I was brought up in the game's honorable traditions, and observed them faithfully. My bias against anyone who cheats is very strong. That's emotional. However, it's also intelligent, because there's no point to playing a game where your opponent wins by cheating.

From what I gather, Walker88 has been in close proximity to Trump on a number of occasions. Presumably he developed his bias on the basis of experience.

I'm not denying there are problems on both sides of the divide. It's  just what I regard as the lesser of two evils, and I can't see what sitting on the fence achieves.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

The man is great..sharp as a tack.. a true world leader

Plays a mean round of golf.  And will outwit any and all of the demonic liberal left. God Bless this man !

As sarcastic posts go, this is podium standard.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

Plays a mean round of golf.  And will outwit any and all of the demonic liberal left. God Bless this man !

I can't be the only fan of heavy sarcasm on here....this post cracked me up.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, stoner said:

john daly ? 

John Daly is a sad waste of what was a really unique golf talent. His flexibility for someone of his build was quite astounding.

His liking for fast food contributed to his demise. The picture tells the story.

Daly.png

• Like 1

The Ozempic is working for Trump.

Trump will last a long, long time.

He's still on track to win in November.

And Kamala Harris will do the right thing on January 6, 2025.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

He's still on track to win in November.

Latest polling results......5 Aug.....

Morning Consult poll has Harris ahead by 4 percentage points, while a SurveyUSA poll shows her leading by 3 points 

Weird?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

i very much doubt you'd heard of her until she was mentioned here the other day. 

Doubt away, I heard of her several years ago.

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Morning Consult poll has Harris ahead by 4 percentage points, while a SurveyUSA poll shows her leading by 3 points 

https://pro.morningconsult.com/trackers/2024-presidential-election-polling

Do you understand how Presidential elections work in the U.S.?

This poll seems to be overall "popularity"?

The election will be decided by fewer than 100,000 voters in six-ish battleground states.

Reality check: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/

56 minutes ago, watthong said:

Absolutely, no need to look any further than this

"Biden didn't take a cognitive test. He took a covid test"  

Trump was given a copy of the test before he took it. Easy to score high when you cheat.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Luuk Chaai said:

Good sarcasm.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Luuk Chaai said:

Have you got that correct...?

Is it not God who receives Trump's blessing?

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump will surely last until November, barring some major medical problem.

IIRC he is due to be sentenced by Judge Merchan 5 weeks before the election, which could really put a cat among the pigeons.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC he is due to be sentenced by Judge Merchan 5 weeks before the election, which could really put a cat among the pigeons.

Shady Vance for president?

Just now, Will B Good said:

Shady Vance for president?

No doubt Trump would appeal any jail term. However, it would make polishing the turd more difficult with the swing voters.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

No doubt Trump would appeal any jail term. However, it would make polishing the turd more difficult with the swing voters.

Bit of glitter perhaps?.....or is that just weird?

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

According to you, felon, misogynist, sexual predator and racist are all off limits.

Weird is pretty mild in comparison.

stick n stones,...

i don't care what names are said, as long as it's accepted both ways, however it seems some here can give it but not take it, reporting posts is equally as low as censoring them.

weird is the medias new buzz word. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

AFAICT the names Harris is getting called are stupid, thick, laughing, inexperienced, black blah blah blah. Pretty heady stuff.

Mostly untrue. You can't say that of the Trump labels. He's all of that.

I didn't know it was a crime to laugh, but the right seem hell-bent on making it one. Miserable sods.

laughing hyena is true, inexperienced is true, i'd add useless, black is true..or did she switch back to Indian over night?

Trumps comes up with names that are funny, it the dems that are too stuck up to laugh. perhaps not you personally, but there are a few on these threads that clutch their pearls when someone talks the piss.