Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

27 minutes ago, stoner said:

where did i insult ? it is of my opinion that the comment was dumb. reality can be hard to handle at times sorry if you feel insulted by your own words. 

Yet you get very upset if someone does the same to you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Yet you get very upset if someone does the same to you.

generally i don't insult people like i receive on here. i try to keep it civil but there are a few here that simply cannot have any form of real conversation. 

you know i'm right.

and as per the norm the ....but but but. show me where i get very upset.  

1 minute ago, stoner said:

generally i don't insult people like i receive on here. i try to keep it civil but there are a few here that simply cannot have any form of real conversation. 

you know i'm right.

and as per the norm the ....but but but. show me where i get very upset.  

Walker 88 post ring any bells?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Walker 88 post ring any bells?

it sure does. it showed a huge problem on this forum. thats my issue. to say i am very upset is laughable. i would say the better emotion is sadness. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, stoner said:

that is a lot of but but but trump. good job you answered every question. i don't claim to be neutral. i claim they are all pathetic slime. now you will chime in with this one is worse than that one and here is my link. unlike most here i am not locked into a certain ideology. partially due to my younger age i think. americans are trained to be blue or red. as are most people who buy into politics and the legacy media stories and fibs. please god do not go on about but but but trump lies as it will only show how clearly you are missing many of my points. ps i will go on to explain this in a minute.

is it a coincidence that shortly after the media started to use the weird phrase about trump all of a sudden loads of posters here are parroting the same thing. then going on about how the other team is in a cult. the scenarios go on and on and on over and over. same can be said for the red team too. my issue is that the left denies it more so than the right. at least there are times the right own it. the blues dance around and conflate things constantly. their ideals are so far from each other now that neither listens to anything and only waits for the other to finish so they can parrot their teams cool phrase of the week. 

what upsets me about his post is the bias. that's it. the gross bias shown of things i am not allowed to speak on. i remember a few years ago i was punished on this forum for calling trump a dancing orange monkey. which i have pointed out many times yet am still called a trump guy for some strange reason. makes sense as most of the time it comes from people with very extreme views and political stances.

i don't care what one side or the other claims. i have said multiple times on here now. after bidens oopsie moment... the entire system has been shown to be a sham.

kamala 2024.

I think you are falling for Trumps trick where he indicates all politicians are pathetic slime - in your words - so he's no worse than the others. But consider that all politicians  are not all pathetic slime - but get some good things done - accept election results - are normal imperfect people. You don't accept Trump is different. Fair enough. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, it's amusing that they all came up with "weird" the same day...

"To be a Democrat in good standing, everyone has to sing from the same songsheet. To the left, diversity means everyone says the same thing but looks different. S you get not policy debate, what you get is different avatars." - Delano Squires

Tip of the hat to Tim Walz. It resonated immediately. 

And you chose the perfect weirdo from the Heritage Foundation to quote.

Project 2025 is deeply weird and unamerican.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I think you are falling for Trumps trick where he indicates all politicians are pathetic slime - in your words - so he's no worse than the others. But consider that all politicians  are not all pathetic slime - but get some good things done - accept election results - are normal imperfect people. You don't accept Trump is different. Fair enough. 

Americans have a choice, continue sliding left or putting the brakes on that slide.

Kamala is a hard left, San Francisco Democrat, if you love the left, vote for Kamala. If you don't vote for Trump. 

It's an easy decision, that is only made difficult by a leftist, fawning media.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Tip of the hat to Tim Walz. It resonated immediately. 

Tim Walz is a weirdo. 

And you chose the perfect weirdo from the Heritage Foundation to quote.

Thank you, he's great I know. 

Project 2025 is deeply weird and unamerican.

I think it would get us back to being America, I hate that we've become america. 

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Americans have a choice, continue sliding left or putting the brakes on that slide.

Kamala is a hard left, San Francisco Democrat, if you love the left, vote for Kamala. If you don't vote for Trump. 

It's an easy decision, that is only made difficult by a leftist, fawning media.

If that's the case it would have been a republican shoe-in had they fielded a less disputed candidate.

• Like 2

Just now, stevenl said:

If that's the case it would have been a republican shoe-in had they fielded a less disputed candidate.

What do you mean? It's only the left disputing the candidate. 

I said it was an easy to continue sliding left or putting the brakes on that slide, I did not say which way it would go. A lot of Americans (you included, yes?) want the slide to continue. 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I said it was an easy to continue sliding left or putting the brakes on that slide, I did not say which way it would go. A lot of Americans (you included, yes?) want the slide to continue. 

Loads of Republicans oppose Trump.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You know that's not true. Also within the GOP are many opposing trump. Also a lot of dissent with traditional GOP voters.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

whatever all this means. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, it's amusing that they all came up with "weird" the same day...

purely coincidence. nothing cult about it at all.

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

You know that's not true. Also within the GOP are many opposing trump. Also a lot of dissent with traditional GOP voters.

I do not know it's not true. Are there Republicans that oppose Trump? Sure, there have been Republicans that have opposed him all along.  And everyone of any prominence makes it on to CNN or some such. I doubt you can come up with a single Republican of prominence that used to support Trump, that does not support him now. And does that mean they won't vote for him?

Do you think Harris is every Democrats first choice? 

I think a recent poll showed Trump's approval rating being the highest it has ever been.

But to be clear, you are of the left, and you do want the US to mover further left, yes? 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I do not know it's not true. Are there Republicans that oppose Trump? Sure, there have been Republicans that have opposed him all along.  And everyone of any prominence makes it on to CNN or some such. I doubt you can come up with a single Republican of prominence that used to support Trump, that does not support him now. And does that mean they won't vote for him?

Do you think Harris is every Democrats first choice? 

I think a recent poll showed Trump's approval rating being the highest it has ever been.

But to be clear, you are of the left, and you do want the US to mover further left, yes? 

Yes, but they are not proper Republicans are they?.......unless you are right of MTG and LB....you have to be consider suspect.

6 hours ago, cdemundo said:

Trump has been glitching in his public appearances.

Unable to find words and talking gibberish.

I hope it continues so people can see he is too old and feeble to be prez.

Just in case @Yellowtail asks for a link, as we all know he certainly will -

• Like 1
  • Haha 1