Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

Just now, josephbloggs said:

Because that is what he does. In every topic. From immigrants to EVs to anything, dodge dodge dodge, never answers a question. 

Good afternoon Joe, I thought you might be lurking in the background somewhere waiting for an opening..................🤣

Have you anything to say here on topic, or is that it............😏

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

They are defined as Far Right as the disturbances are being organised by identified  Far Right activists, as well as  meeting current criteria e.g. violent anti immigration  / anti Muslim protest. 

Name these far right activists then, anti immigration is not violent and anti muslim is just self preservation. Islam is a cancer on the world and a totally fake religion started by a killer, slave owner thief and child abuser, according to islamic scripture.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Where did you read that? 

I guess it was Propraganda Weekly.

Fact not propaganda

Valdo Calocane killed Barnaby Webber and Grace O'Malley-Kumar, both 19, and 65-year-old Ian Coates on 13 June 2023. He was given an indefinite hospital order after prosecutors accepted a plea of manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.14 May 2024

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He was born in the UK, he’s the murderer, he’s not an immigrant.

Please provide a link to your evidence that his parents lied.

95% of asylums claim at the time his parents lied thier way in were fake, according to my friend who processed claims 20 years ago. She said they all had the same stories and they were almost never checked out. 

Edited by proton
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rocketboy2 said:

Here's one more bad guy,  that needs to go, like years ago.

Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London, disgraceful  man.

kkkkkk.PNG

Why?  He's only just been comfortably re-elected!  Don't tell me, you'd prefer Buffoon Boris back? 🤣

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, proton said:

95% of asylums claim at the time his parents lied thier way in were fake, according to my friend who processed claims 20 years ago. She said they all had the same stories and they were almost never checked out. 

Of course the ‘call a friend’ option.

I should have seen that coming.

Meanwhile you have zero evidence to back your claim.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Why?  He's only just been comfortably re-elected!  Don't tell me, you'd prefer Buffoon Boris back? 🤣

Re-elected by whom.....🤣

Boris sorted the police out, your hero Khan has helped the criminal element.

You should sit back and think a bit more...:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Right on cue.........:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, proton said:

Fact not propaganda

Valdo Calocane killed Barnaby Webber and Grace O'Malley-Kumar, both 19, and 65-year-old Ian Coates on 13 June 2023. He was given an indefinite hospital order after prosecutors accepted a plea of manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.14 May 2024

And you think that’s detention on a ward at a local NHS hospital?!

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Don't have to call her she told me that years ago, she ought to know she was an over stayer from Africa herself who knew how to play the system. The evidence is millions of 'asylum seekers' already here. Tesco say based on consumption and mobile phone contracts the real population of the UK is about 80 million. With another million a year the country's infrastructure is at breaking point, and it will only get worse with Starmer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And you think that’s detention on a ward at a local NHS hospital?!

where do you think it is, broad moor? and why so concerned about where mass murdering immigrants end up?

Edited by proton
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Don't have to call her she told me that years ago, she ought to know she was an over stayer from Africa herself who knew how to play the system. The evidence is millions of 'asylum seekers' already here. Tesco say based on consumption and mobile phone contracts the real population of the UK is about 80 million. With another million a year the country's infrastructure is at breaking point, and it will only get worse with Starmer.

What did this ‘friend’ tell you about the parents of the killer?

You’ve made a claim.

Now’s your chance to back it up.

• Haha 1

Z guys and Putin supporters are watching these events with a great concern. Were the human rights of the protesters respected? Judging by the photos, the police actions were very rough.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:
5 minutes ago, proton said:

Expand  

What did this ‘friend’ tell you about the parents of the killer?

You’ve made a claim.

Now’s your chance to back it up.

he never made any claim that his *friend* said anything about the killer. you've made that leap all on your own to fantasy land. 

his claim was his friend worked processing cases a LONG TIME ago. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

he never made any claim that his *friend* said anything about the killer. you've made that leap all on your own to fantasy land. 

his claim was his friend worked processing cases a LONG TIME ago. 

You need to go back and read what he said.

First he stated the murderer’s parents lied when seeking asylum.

Asked to provide evidence to back that statement, he pulled the ‘call a friend card’, some totally unverifiable statements that do not back his statement.

Give him a hand if you like, he needs it, and his ‘friend’ hasn’t come up with the goods.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

First he stated the murderer’s parents lied when seeking asylum

so ? 

irrelevant to the friend. but keep doing you. 

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Give him a hand if you like, he needs it, and his ‘friend’ hasn’t come up with the goods.

what do you mean by goods ?  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

so ? 

irrelevant to the friend. but keep doing you. 

what do you mean by goods ?  

Perhaps you need to go back and read the thread.

Proton has failed to backup his claim.

It’s that simple.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps you need to go back and read the thread.

Proton has failed to backup his claim.

It’s that simple.

yes correct. then you made an insinuation to derail his point.  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No I did not.

Yes I was correct.

yes you did. you started off on a tangent about his claim about his friend. then you tried to mix the 2 together to confuse people.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Re-elected by Londoners (including me).  He's not my hero, but has been and still is, a highly effective Mayor.

🤣.........By Londoners, Khan's extended family, you mean, who are too stupid to realise he is going to cost them a lot of money....🤣

Highly effective........😆.......Keep your doors locked and alarm on, your chum has scuppered Boris's work...😱

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, proton said:

You should lay off reading the Daily Mail, right wing, racist and fascist are just slurs to demonise and de legitimise the concerns of ordinary British citizens, does not work and more. Muslims better behaved? better tell that to the MUSLIM thugs who beat up police woman at Manchester airport last week and put one in hospital

That is typical, no-one is saying all Muslims are peace loving paragons, neither are white, shaved headed tattooed thugs, the difference is you seem to find excuses for plain vandalism from the EDL but just think what your response would be if they were pouring out of Mosques to do the same thing, it would be hang em high.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stuandjulie said:

That is typical, no-one is saying all Muslims are peace loving paragons, neither are white, shaved headed tattooed thugs, the difference is you seem to find excuses for plain vandalism from the EDL but just think what your response would be if they were pouring out of Mosques to do the same thing, it would be hang em high.

The EDL disbanded about ten years ago and aren't currently active 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1