Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

12 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

We've all had a good laugh - now Tommy and his mates are going to feel the full force of the law. Conspiracy to promote terrorist acts is a thing and Cyprus have said they will help if needed. I'd say a 10 stretch minimum to send out a message we won't tolerate the promoting of race riots on an epic scale.

Did he do that though?  I presume you have some kind of evidence to back this up rather than the usual guardian opinion pieces that imagine things he has said.

I don't think he has done anything worse than Nick "Hope not hate" Lowles who incited violence by getting it wrong in the tweet below based on fake news reports.   Would you advocate a 10 year sentence for him too (and the Labour MP who endorsed his message), or do you have different standards for leftists?  

Obviously the tweet has since been deleted and an apology has been made, but someone was attacked and hospitalised as a direct result of this misinformation.  

image.png.63d87028dcf4f0dd75e88b0702a6aa1b.png

Quite interesting that the Rochdale scandal in the UK did not create such uproar, media coverage or political statements all over the media in their time. Of course if one dares to mention the issue, one will obviously be finger pointed....

Edited by Middle Aged Grouch
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

No matter what may the opinion of each on this issue. Any form of criminal activity or violence must not be tolerated. How would we feel as foreigners in Thailand if suddenly the Thai xenophobia took to the streets and farangs start to get assaulted for nothing ?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

No matter what may the opinion of each on this issue. Any form of criminal activity or violence must not be tolerated. How would we feel as foreigners in Thailand if suddenly the Thai xenophobia took to the streets and farangs start to get assaulted for nothing ?

Quite and it could easily happen if the Thai ecomomy tanks and the Thai-Chinese business class stoke up look over there - they are stealing your land and the rest. The establishments everyhwer prefer the lowe classes fighting amongst themslves indeed encourage it rather than look up as to who is stealing their heard earned labour. Xenophobia is the most powerful weapon in the toolbox.

2 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Yep, it is beautiful. And the racists on here saying this was a turning point, Enoch was right etc. now have to eat humble pie, except we know they won't. The conspiracy theories are already out.

Also I like the cowards, being massively outnumbered, sit there quietly cowering behind their flags and the police - the "two tier police" remember? I seem to remember them being much much braver when they were outnumbering the people they were terrorising.

Cowards, pathetic snivelling cowards, every single one of them. It is glorious.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, josephbloggs said:

Yep, it is beautiful. And the racists on here saying this was a turning point, Enoch was right etc. now have to eat humble pie, except we know they won't. The conspiracy theories are already out.

Also I like the cowards, being massively outnumbered, sit there quietly cowering behind their flags and the police - the "two tier police" remember? I seem to remember them being much much braver when they were outnumbering the people they were terrorising.

What racists on here ?. Once again, you are assuming and guessing.....🙄

AND, Enoch was right, otherwise the UK, Germany, Denmark and others would not all be in the same boat (excuse the pun)........🤔

5 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Some probably would have revellled in the burning down of an asylum hostel quitely or with mates at the bar. This is terrorism pure and simple.

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Some probably would have revellled in the burning down of an asylum hostel quitely or with mates at the bar. This is terrorism pure and simple.

Another guess from a Putin supporter that applauds the bombing and burning down of old ladies digs.......

Hypocrite.....:coffee1:

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Another guess from a Putin supporter that applauds the bombing and burning down of old ladies digs.......

Hypocrite.....:coffee1:

As you well know I'm not. But you never answered my question up thread you are happy with the UK having spent £7 billion on the Ukraine war and how that helps the left behind poor white Brits who have their grievances who want housing,dentsits,jobs and such like. Tommy actually agrees with me on this one !

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

As you well know I'm not. But you never answered my question up thread you are happy with the UK having spent £7 billion on the Ukraine war and how that helps the left behind poor white Brits who have their grievances who want housing,dentsits,jobs and such like. Tommy actually agrees with me on this one !

Off-topic money stuff that you worry about, funny B.S...🙄

You applaud Putin for doing even worse...FACT..

Hypocrite...😤

15 minutes ago, transam said:

What racists on here ?. Once again, you are assuming and guessing.....🙄

No ideas what I was thinking, how could I imagine there were racists on here? Not your chums, your brethren, you caused this.

AND, Enoch was right, otherwise the UK, Germany, Denmark and others would not all be in the same boat (excuse the pun)........🤔

No, he was wrong. Seeing the sheer number of people out on the streets promoting peace, acceptance, and togetherness (whilst your chums cower behind their flags and the police) just proves it. 

Just now, josephbloggs said:

No ideas what I was thinking, how could I imagine there were racists on here? Not your chums, your brethren, you caused this.

No, he was wrong. Seeing the sheer number of people out on the streets promoting peace, acceptance, and togetherness (whilst your chums cower behind their flags and the police) just proves it. 

Not my chums, the naughty are just yobs doing what yobs do, any excuse for a riot, guessing again Joe, you are confused.

Hmmmmm, now I thought we just had a spate of Muslim demonstrations against Israel on the UK streets, yes loads of masked Muslims doing their thing.

So don't come the ol' "Look at this", try thinking a bit more, eh...🤭

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Go and read your own posts on the Ukraine threads......:coffee1:

So that's a no then I applaud Putin for nothing and as you can't provide any specifics as to where I do then that's says more about you than it does me.

1 hour ago, josephbloggs said:

The real losers here are the 3 little girls who were killed by a second generation immigrant, and the other victims of that massacre who are still in hospital recovering from their wounds, and the victims of preventable horrors that are yet to come.  The other losers (some of whom do not realise this yet) are literally everyone else, except the elites of course who are playing their divisive little games at the expense of ordinary people. 

If you were an elite who is profiting from this misery I could understand your desire to gloat, but in all likelihood you are just another pawn or NPC being used for their profitable ends.  

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Well done.  They have found a video from 10 years ago.  

Here is one more recently (yesterday in fact) of a Labour councillor inciting violence by calling for white people to have their throats slit. Thankfully I have been reliably informed by the Prime Minister that we do not have 2 tier policing in the UK so it shouldn't be long before he is remanded in custody and facing a judge before being given an extremely harsh sentence for the incitement of violence.   

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, kwilco said:

This is the UK’s Kristallnacht…..

Mobs of Hitler Youth attacked Jews in their homes

Jewish homes, hospitals, and schools were ransacked, and businesses were destroyed and often looted. The violence did not end until the afternoon of November 10, but riots continued in some places for several days.

It was a campaign against Jews carried out by the Nazi paramilitary forces along with some participation from the Hitler Youth German civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938.

The euphemistic name Kristallnacht comes from the shards of broken glass that littered the streets after the windows of Jewish-owned stores, buildings, and synagogues were smashed.

(See the parallel?)

The pretext for the attacks was the assassination of a German diplomat by Herschel Grynszpan, a 17 YEAR OLD German-born Polish Jew living in Paris

Any bells ringing now? Just take out the word “Jew” and put in “Muslim”….

Jewish homes, hospitals and schools were ransacked as attackers demolished buildings with sledgehammers.

Rioters destroyed synagogues throughout Germany, Austria, and the Sudetenland

Over 7,000 Jewish businesses were damaged or destroyed.

The authorities and people did nothing.

In the UK the authorities are timid but the “anti-protestors have shown up in numbers totally dwarfing the far right gangs.

Like Cable St in the 1930s they shall not pass.....

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, James105 said:

Here is one more recently (yesterday in fact) of a Labour councillor inciting violence by calling for white people to have their throats slit. Thankfully I have been reliably informed by the Prime Minister that we do not have 2 tier policing in the UK so it shouldn't be long before he is remanded in custody and facing a judge before being given an extremely harsh sentence for the incitement of violence.   

Action is being taken as we speak.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13723539/labour-ricky-jones-suspended-cut-throats-fascists-rioting.html

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, James105 said:

Nice to see the lady from amnesty international cheering him on as he calls to cut peoples throats.

From their website- Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 10 million people in over 150 countries and territories who campaign to end abuses of human rights. (Guess that doesn't cover white people having the throats slit)

I'm also confused why this group of people are calling 'free Palestine' . What has that got to do with what is happening in the UK at the moment? These left wing extremists marches are just inciting violence.

Edited by sungod
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

He has just been suspended.  Why is he not facing the "full force of the law"?  The Prime Minister told the UK there is no 2 tier policing.  He should be jailed for this kind of incitement shouldn't he?   A mere suspension from their job is not what the white faced rioters are facing, they are going to jail.  

Just now, James105 said:

He has just been suspended.  Why is he not facing the "full force of the law"?  The Prime Minister told the UK there is no 2 tier policing.  He should be jailed for this kind of incitement shouldn't he?   A mere suspension from their job is not what the white faced rioters are facing, they are going to jail.  

He’s just been suspended, and rightly so.

I’m pleased to hear you agree inciting violence should be punished under the law.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

You left wing extremists calling for the cutting of people's throats aren't exactly helping the situation.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He’s just been suspended, and rightly so.

I’m pleased to hear you agree inciting violence should be punished under the law.

Suspended from his job is not "facing the full force of the law" is it now?  White people do not get the "suspended from job on full pay option" do they?  

If there is no 2 tier policing he will be remanded in custody awaiting his turn in front of the judge, and then he will go to jail for a period of time.   If there is 2 tier policing then that will not happen.   This example should put the "2 tier" policing argument to bed one way or the other I should think.