Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

19 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

My Buddhist wife comes from Yala which has 70% muslim population - I visit it regularly and often say the same when going to cofee shops and the like and gets a very positive response from the staff. But then I'm not a racist and wish to get on with everybody of good grace. It means peace be upon you.

Wonderful linguistic skils there. I too often used this and similar greetings, where appropriate, when I was in North Africa, The Middle East, parts of The Indian sub-continent, Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.

But never did any of that when I went to Oldham. Am I racist? 

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Pickwick said:

He had this meeting after visiting Alder Hey Children's Hospital where he personally thanked staff for their response to the dreadful attack.

Where/when he met the parents of the killed children and the others who got injured? It was a slaughter, not just a "dreadful attack"...

It seems I am not the only one who is asking.

victims.png

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

There is a riot situation - mobs have tried to set an asylum hotel on fire potentially causing mass deaths. The whole country is on edge - baying mobs are screaming hate, the police have a job to to preserve order. As the judge said they stayed and helped incite the mob from the front and when missiles were being thrown instead of going home, they stayed  - rough justice may sometimes be necessary pour encourager les autres. Sir Keir has done a brilliant job with COBRA, the courts and the police in stopping a breakdown in law and order, As well as mass peaceful crowds protecting their communities from mindless thugs. Some of you here are so full of hate you would like to have seen anarchy in my country because apparently, you love it so much. Like hell, you do. Many of you live elsewhere and wish it ill from afar. Gay bingo goers have nothing to do with it. Don't go near a riot unless you want to be potentially classed as a rioter it's that simple.

Says a Putin supporter who is killing off old ladies for nothing......Hypocrite...😒

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Aren't there Muslims group that area bombing that area to try to get you an your Wife to leave the area and move back to Thailand proper?

Don't they want a 100 % Muslim population there ?

A few mostly now muslim mafia that don't want the Thais muscling in on their stuff. We live in the UK now and visit her sister's family that live in the family house. I'm usually the only farang in the town. It is Thailand proper the British gifted it to Thailand so they could build a railway from Singapore to Burma after they had nicked their lands. It's not perfect but then nowhere is.

22 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

But will he be rushed through the court system and jailed like the so called right wing protesters are being? Not under two-tier Keir 

A copied reply below from another thread. Two tiers only exist in your imagination, or whatever Tommy tells you to think.

---

You're not very good at research or understanding processes. I posted something similar in another thread but you must have missed it.

The Southport thugs/racists/rioters (chose your term) were dealt with by the local magistrates court where they plead guilty and were sentenced. There was no need for any investigation, no criminal trial, no CPS involvement, just a local magistrate. The same as if you get in to a pub fight, get arrested, plead guilty in from of the local magistrate a day or two later, receive your punishment there and then. If you plead not guilty he will set a date a few weeks down the line for your trial.

The Manchester Muslims (MMs) were arrested and have been released on bail while an investigation is underway. This investigation has no doubt been complicated by the fact one of the police officers kicked one of the MMs in the head and then stamped on it. By the way where's this supposed "two tier policing"? I thought they weren't allowed to touch Muslims, right? 

Once the investigation is complete they will forward it to the magistrate or, possibly, to the CPS depending. If they plead guilty they'll be sentenced. If they plead not guilty it will go to trial. This is how the UK justice system works and IT IS THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. But you simply read Yakley-Lennon or someone similar saying there is "two tier justice" when actually they have been arrested and we are going through due process just the same as everyone else.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

A few mostly now muslim mafia that don't want the Thais muscling in on their stuff. We live in the UK now and visit her sister's family that live in the family house. I'm usually the only farang in the town. It is Thailand proper the British gifted it to Thailand so they could build a railway from Singapore to Burma after they had nicked their lands. It's not perfect but then nowhere is.

So there isn't a insurgency going on in the South of Thailand and everyone co exists happily and peacefully ?

1 minute ago, josephbloggs said:

A copied reply below from another thread. Two tiers only exist in your imagination, or whatever Tommy tells you to think.

---

You're not very good at research or understanding processes. I posted something similar in another thread but you must have missed it.

The Southport thugs/racists/rioters (chose your term) were dealt with by the local magistrates court where they plead guilty and were sentenced. There was no need for any investigation, no criminal trial, no CPS involvement, just a local magistrate. The same as if you get in to a pub fight, get arrested, plead guilty in from of the local magistrate a day or two later, receive your punishment there and then. If you plead not guilty he will set a date a few weeks down the line for your trial.

The Manchester Muslims (MMs) were arrested and have been released on bail while an investigation is underway. This investigation has no doubt been complicated by the fact one of the police officers kicked one of the MMs in the head and then stamped on it. By the way where's this supposed "two tier policing"? I thought they weren't allowed to touch Muslims, right? 

Once the investigation is complete they will forward it to the magistrate or, possibly, to the CPS depending. If they plead guilty they'll be sentenced. If they plead not guilty it will go to trial. This is how the UK justice system works and IT IS THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. But you simply read Yakley-Lennon or someone similar saying there is "two tier justice" when actually they have been arrested and we are going through due process just the same as everyone else.

You are missing a few points from this.   Let's take the example of the 2 gay men on their way back from the Bingo.   When arrested they were remanded in custody without bail.   This gives them 2 choices.   Plead guilty and hope for a suspended sentence so they can go home - no doubt their lawyer would have suggested this as who goes to jail for shouting at the police during a protest (hint: nobody).   If they had pleaded not guilty they would not get to go home and would be in jail until their trial.   It's a very devious process. 

So no, it is not the same for everyone.  The thugs from Manchester are not in custody - they are walking the streets.  There is no urgent need to plead guilty to get to go home as they were granted bail - something that was denied to the 2 gay fellas on their way back from Bingo. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Where/when he met the parents of the killed children and the others who got injured?

Keir Starmer visited the hospital where some of the victims were taken. It has not been reported who he did or did not meet. Perhaps not everyone is trying to make appalling political capital out of a horrific situation.

18 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Racist, homophobic posts and one proclaiming she attacked a homeless man.

They are only sorry because they got caught...

twotierkier 

le1.jpeg

le2.jpeg

le3.jpeg

le4.jpeg

I don't even think Tommy Robinson has said anything this bad.   He should have been a leftist so he can say what he wants without any of the consequences.  

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, James105 said:

So no, it is not the same for everyone.  The thugs from Manchester are not in custody - they are walking the streets.  There is no urgent need to plead guilty to get to go home as they were granted bail

Four men were arrested for the terrible incident at Manchester Airport. They were released on bail pending further enquiries, as the initial narrative was police brutality. This narrative was subsequently changed after another video was released. Due process is now taking place.

After the escalation of the initial riots it was very clearly communicated that any subsequent rioting would be dealt with quickly and harshly - this was reported by every major news outlet and was unambiguous. Some violent thugs ignored this and now have to deal with the consequences, whether they cry in court or not.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

But will he be rushed through the court system and jailed like the so called right wing protesters are being? Not under two-tier Keir 

I have no idea, neither do you.

Your assumptions are therefore baseless.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Here we go again a stuck record of disinformtion. Sorry you didn't get your race war and anarchy old chap.

Confirmation you know nothing, a guesser that supports an open aggressor...😬

6 minutes ago, James105 said:

I don't even think Tommy Robinson has said anything this bad.   He should have been a leftist so he can say what he wants without any of the consequences.  

A leftist labour councillor is correctly facing consequences for what he recently said.

In an earlier post about Muslim thugs you clearly pointed out that misinformation had incited them - and incitement is a serious crime.

Tommy Robinson, not satisfied with misinformation about Southport, spread further misinformation by stating three Muslims had went on a stabbing spree in Stirling. It was a white Scot by the name of Callum Fisher (I haven't seen any childish memes about his non Muslim name to back that up though).

I am glad you agreed that incitement has criminal consequences. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Pickwick said:

Four men were arrested for the terrible incident at Manchester Airport. They were released on bail pending further enquiries, as the initial narrative was police brutality. This narrative was subsequently changed after another video was released. Due process is now taking place.

After the escalation of the initial riots it was very clearly communicated that any subsequent rioting would be dealt with quickly and harshly - this was reported by every major news outlet and was unambiguous. Some violent thugs ignored this and now have to deal with the consequences, whether they cry in court or not.

The example I used was the 2 gay fellas on their way back from a bingo hall.  They shouted at the police, which I could be wrong but don't think this is a crime.  They would also have a good case for police brutality as the dog handler set his dog on one of the first guy when it appeared he was complying with the police request to move back and he had his back turned when the handler moved his dog  to allow it to attack him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickwick said:

A leftist labour councillor is correctly facing consequences for what he recently said.

In an earlier post about Muslim thugs you clearly pointed out that misinformation had incited them - and incitement is a serious crime.

Tommy Robinson, not satisfied with misinformation about Southport, spread further misinformation by stating three Muslims had went on a stabbing spree in Stirling. It was a white Scot by the name of Callum Fisher (I haven't seen any childish memes about his non Muslim name to back that up though).

I am glad you agreed that incitement has criminal consequences. 

So whats your view on what should happen to the Labour MP with a fouler, more racist mouth than Tommy Robinson as that is what I was replying to? 

8 minutes ago, James105 said:

The example I used was the 2 gay fellas on their way back from a bingo hall.  They shouted at the police, which I could be wrong but don't think this is a crime.  They would also have a good case for police brutality as the dog handler set his dog on one of the first guy when it appeared he was complying with the police request to move back and he had his back turned when the handler moved his dog  to allow it to attack him.

Didn't they already get sentenced to 2 years in jail ?

Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

👇   This is how I define "hyperbole👇 

On 8/4/2024 at 10:53 AM, Social Media said:

More than 90 individuals have been arrested

16 minutes ago, Pickwick said:

Tommy Robinson, not satisfied with misinformation about Southport, spread further misinformation by stating three Muslims had went on a stabbing spree in Stirling.  

No, Tommy did not say that 

• Thanks 1

The UK guberment stated they are going to come after American's for posting "mean tweets" about the UK riots.  It seems the UK guberment doesn't realize that the US dumped them for a Constitutional Republic back in 1776 and the resultant constitution guarantees freedom of speech.  Best of luck extraditing Americans who make "mean tweets" in the US about what is happening in the UK.  Start with Elon Musk.  He's made some really "mean tweets." 

On 8/4/2024 at 11:34 AM, bob smith said:

It was always inevitable that this was going to happen.

You can only push the natives so far before violence erupts:

Two-tier policing is an absolute disgrace.

The fact that illegal migrants are being housed in hotels at the taxpayers expense is a disgrace.

Knife crime is a disgrace.

Human Trafficking is a disgrace.

The murder of British children on our streets is a disgrace.

Sex grooming gangs are a disgrace.

Each successive government and the standoffish way they have handled all of the above is also a disgrace. They are totally complicit and MUST be held accountable. This is decades of frustration that is finally coming to the boil. It is justified and this is just the beginning.

Enough is enough.

bob.

Be careful bob.  Comrade Starmer will send Comrade Sir Mark Rowley to personally arrest you in Thailand for making mean comments on social media.  He's a "Sir"  a very very important copper.  You must bow to Sir Mark Rowley as you are his inferior as are we all.  And you're a terrorist too according to Comade's Starmer and SIR Rowley.  And if you are a farang too?  Oh you're screwed. 

Screenshotfrom2024-08-0916-16-45.png.10a6e39cbf31c02590f462a7aa5887ac.png

1 minute ago, connda said:

Be careful bob.  Comrade Starmer will send Comrade Sir Mark Rowley to personally arrest you in Thailand for making mean comments on social media.

....I've already got the cuffs.

they are pink n furry.

ooooh eyyy..

bob.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, connda said:

Be careful bob.  Comrade Starmer will send Comrade Sir Mark Rowley to personally arrest you in Thailand for making mean comments on social media.  He's a "Sir"  a very very important copper.  You must bow to Sir Mark Rowley as you are his inferior as are we all.  And you're a terrorist too according to Comade's Starmer and SIR Rowley.  And if you are a farang too?  Oh you're screwed. 

Screenshotfrom2024-08-0916-16-45.png.10a6e39cbf31c02590f462a7aa5887ac.png

They have got another one.  This man made a comment on facebook in an online chat with a family member so is now going to spend 12 weeks in jail.   

"A District Judge sitting at Carlisle’s Rickergate court jailed 31-year-old Billy Thompson after hearing that his Facebook message responded to news of a city centre dispersal order to prevent disorder with the words “Filthy ****ards.”

The comment was accompanied by emojis showing an ethnic minority person and a gun."

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/24506682.maryport-man-jailed-facebook-post-police-bid-stop-disorder/

image.png.b5bea1750cd032e9b51481353da011c5.png

• Haha 1