Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

1 minute ago, James105 said:

What does that have to do with leftist clowns comparing Tommy Robinson to Hitler and Mussolini for not calling for violence as they also on occasions did not call for violence?

My question is an invite to you to examine what precisely it is that outages you most.

Thanks for confirming.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, James105 said:

Since you ask, then 1st or 2nd generation immigrants slaughtering innocent little girls ranks quite highly on my outrage meter.   I'd include native British people on that list but since it hasn't happened for quite some time I don't know how I would actually feel about it, but I am pretty sure that would also rank highly on the outrage meter.  

Muslim grooming kids in Yorkshire gets me going there locked up then freed to walk the same streets. These kids have to look at them these children will be damaged by these Scum and some of them were pregnant by these Animals.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, maingmoom said:

Many British people are living rough on the streets unable to get a roof over there heads.

I don’t have any sympathy for these homeless. They had opportunities like we all did but spent their money on gambling, tattoos, cigarettes, drugs and booze.

Us British taxpayers should give them nothing.

The more you give them, the more they want.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Andrew Neather, speechwriter for Tony Blair.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/default_content/12610177.mass-immigration-political-gain-says-adviser/

Macmillan was Tory PM from 57-63.

Yes, and it was in the 1950s that the first wave of immigrants from the sub-continent started arriving in numbers.  

27 minutes ago, rocketboy2 said:

Oops, a very inconvenient truth.

unbelievable.  What a disgrace,   Do other countries behave in a similar manner.   ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yes, and it was in the 1950s that the first wave of immigrants from the sub-continent started arriving in numbers.  

Glad you agree. Yes, after the huge WW2 losses many thousands of Commonwealth immigrant workers came from the W.I. to fill jobs, at the NHS and London Transportand especially. Later Indian and Pakistani people took work in the mills up north, pls more Asians in the 70's from Amin's troubled Uganda. 

The above period also saw higher emigration (e.g. 10 quid to Aussie), so that net UK migration was low until the 80's.

After that, immigration rose against migration and from the late 90's really took off to reach the hundreds of thousands net, (as below).

Below from: https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn06077/

image.png.99d1a35b8cc129be9f098ee604d43aab.png

Edited by nauseus
  • Thanks 1

This is exactly why we are fed up with living in a 2 tier Police country. Our PM Starmer has come up with naming and shaming rioters arrested and showing there faces in police mugshots. A week ago a gang of Muslims were filmed attacking police staff resulting in a female officer having her nose being broken. Have they been named and put before the court NO they are being protected so they have anomality and are frightened to name and shame them for fear of upsetting the Muslims in Rochdale.  If there brought to court reporting on it will be restricted and it will not be published.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Glad you agree. Yes, after the huge WW2 losses many thousands of Commonwealth immigrant workers came from the W.I. to fill jobs, at the NHS and London Transportand especially. Later Indian and Pakistani people took work in the mills up north, pls more Asians in the 70's from Amin's troubled Uganda. 

The above period also saw higher emigration (e.g. 10 quid to Aussie), so that net UK migration was low until the 80's.

After that, immigration rose against migration and from the late 90's really took off to reach the hundreds of thousands net, (as below).

Below from: https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn06077/

image.png.99d1a35b8cc129be9f098ee604d43aab.png

These so called immigrants are all young and just want to be given free handouts most of them are not running from war torn country's they have heard and seen whats on offer in the UK.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

I will go off tangent slightly but to all the Expats living in Thailand what would the locals do if thousands of Burmese and Cambodians crossed into Thailand demanding handouts and free houses. How do you think it would be handled.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

We nearly need to do more to help immigrants integrate into to society.

I have recently immigrated to Thailand and countless kind and helpful Thais have gone out of their way to help me.
If I had been racially abused and shunned socially I would likely have a chip on my shoulder. 

They are very kind the Thai people.

The Thai people are indeed very kind , but as has been seen recently they are more than capable of voicing their anger at the behaviour of immigrants who disrespect their culture, assault their fellow Thais, or generally conduct themselves badly. They are very worried about the erosion of their national identity,

Luckily for them they have a government  that shares their concerns and fully supports them at least in that respect.

The Thais do not particularly go out of their way to help us (non) immigrants integrate into society, and why should they, I believe as immigrants the onus is on us to make the effort,

Of course Thais are generally kind and helpful, and so are most people around the world on a personal level, but that is not to say there is a national drive to help immigrants integrate

Of course had you arrived here illegally and been afforded special treatment by the government , whilst at the same time attempting to impose your western values on Thai people   and made no effort to hide your contempt for your benevolent hosts you might find them a little less hospitable

If I had been racially abused and shunned socially in the way I think you mean, I would not stay here, but not being allowed to buy land, a bit of double pricing, and occasionally being  called   "farang" doesn't really bother me 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

I will go off tangent slightly but to all the Expats living in Thailand what would the locals do if thousands of Burmese and Cambodians crossed into Thailand demanding handouts and free houses. How do you think it would be handled.

Yes, going off on a tangent, but an interesting point.  Thailand has tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands) of workers from neighbouring countries, without permits, or without the proper permit. These people are exploited as cheap labour in Thailand. The Thai government is not actually interested in rounding them up and expelling them. And Thai people are not protesting or doing demonstrations, against these migrant workers.
But back to Britain, surely, nobody in Britain wants to see illegal migrants working without papers, working for low wages as 'slave' labour ?
By the way, in Texas, how many Mexicans work without a proper permit, working as cheap/slave labour ?  I don't think the US government, Republican or Democrat, has done much to end this bad situation.

10 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

what do you think of the level of racism in thailand? dual pricing everywhere, nearly impossible to get resident status  even after decades of bringing in money and paying vat and being married to a thai, police favoring thais even when it is blatantly obvious a foreigner has been trespassed against, cant own land or the house you paid for? i said it before, and ill say it again... if the people in our countries actually knew how it is to be treated abroad, they might have a change of mind with regards to their far left ideologies

How about, 'if people don't like it in Thailand, they should go home to whatever country they're from'  .    😆

And the way how the Thai government has made staying in Thailand long-term, slightly more difficult than previous times, I really do wonder, maybe the Thai government wants to reduce the number of long-term foreigners in Thailand.   :smile:

As for the Thai people themselves, if mass expulsions of long-term foreigners actually happens, well, it is not going to cause mass protests in Thailand.
😆

Edited by tonbridgebrit

2 minutes ago, tonbridgebrit said:

And the way how the Thai government has made staying in Thailand long-term, slightly more difficult than previous times, I really do wonder, maybe the Thai government wants to reduce the number of long-term foreigners in Thailand.   :smile:

what about you? are you going to stay for the long haul?

i certainly am. isnt pointing out what is wrong with things the first step to fix them? or maybe you have a better alternative?

33 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

what about you? are you going to stay for the long haul?

i certainly am. isnt pointing out what is wrong with things the first step to fix them? or maybe you have a better alternative?

Staying in Thailand has got problems, but. But Thailand is still far better than neighbouring countries.   :smile: