Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

2 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Here he comes.

What is "forceful"? I'm trying to help as I can't follow his posts or who he is talking to - it is obvious he doesn't know about the quote button.

But whatever.

No your trying to show us your better.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Trying to help you be more coherent and make it easier for people to follow the threads, next time I won't bother.

But I think Will B Good hit the nail on the head anyway, what difference would it make as it is mostly gibberish.

Spreading fake news bloggsy trying to wind up members yes whatever.

• Confused 2

Oh wow, stop being such a snowflake. Who even checks their emojis? Who cares?? You seem obsessed with them.

LOL I know who it is its your new Pal Will trying to wreck this thread like the other thread how many are posting on it now ?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Oh wow, stop being such a snowflake. Who even checks their emojis? Who cares?? You seem obsessed with them.

I do.....I keep a tally chart and try to correlate that with who is browsing the thread at the time....... so I can attack them with a vicious volley of emojis.

• Haha 2

Just now, BarraMarra said:

What a surprise a Rumanian  national stabbed the 11 yr and 34 yr old yesterday in Leicester Square.

Wrong as per......he 'only' stabbed the child.

What is a Rumanian (sic) .......an alcoholic?

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Since Labour came into Government 5,000 have crossed the Channel instead of promising to stop the Boats its got worse, probably seen the banners proclaiming we welcome Refugees. 

They would have heard the Labour announcement about the amnesty and stopping the Rwanda flights 

3 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yeah, they heard about that three and a half weeks ago or so in Syria, Iran, all the other brown places, had a discussion with their family, got their money together then decided to cross the entirety of mainland Europe on land, find a trafficker, pay them,  organise a dinghy, sail across. Victory! All of that in less than a month. Glorious migrants!! 

They may have already been in France and didn't cross the Channel because they would have ended up in Rwanda  , the Labour announcement would have encouraged them to cross  and here they all come .

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Since Labour came into Government 5,000 have crossed the Channel instead of promising to stop the Boats its got worse, probably seen the banners proclaiming we welcome Refugees. 

Where do you get 5,000......YouTube?

Since Labour came to power 1,185 people have crossed the English Channel in small boats. This figure adds to the ongoing trend of Channel crossings, with more than 14,000 people making the journey in 2024 whilst the Conservative government were in power.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They may have already been in France and didn't cross the Channel because they would have ended up in Rwanda  , the Labour announcement would have encouraged them to cross  and here they all come .

The only thing getting sent to Rwanda by the Tories was hundreds of mi££ions of tax payers’ money.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The only thing getting sent to Rwanda by the Tories was hundreds of mi££ions of tax payers’ money.

I think three Home secretaries went and didn't two or three refugees volunteer to take part in the exchange program?

This is from GB News not U-Tube i can supply more links will b good but you wont listen or believe your just a troll. You cant join in a debate you wait to jump in to cause trouble. You been rumbled. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What are Labours plans to deal with the boat people coming across ?

What are they going to do ?

They have got no plans Nick as for the last lot and there Rwanda plan that cost Millions of Tax payers money a plane on standby for what ? only two went and that's because they volunteered with a cash hand out of 3 Thousand pound and a free flight. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What are Labours plans to deal with the boat people coming across ?

What are they going to do ?

Good question. What should they have done in four weeks? Any concrete ideas?

What was the Tories plan in four weeks? (And why didn't they do anything in 14 years)
What was Farage's plan in four weeks?
What is Yaxley-Lennon's plan in four weeks?

What were their long term plans? Not just to "stop the boats". What were their actual plans, how were they going to carry them out, how were they going to pay for it? Details of actions.

All ears.

I am sure you have tons of detail on the three above, so what were they planning?

Never heard detail from Farage or Yaxley so maybe you know something? Actual details of an actual plan? Any idea?

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Good question. What should they have done in four weeks? Any concrete ideas?

What was the Tories plan in four weeks? (And why didn't they do anything in 14 years)
What was Farage's plan in four weeks?
What is Yaxley-Lennon's plan in four weeks?

What were their long term plans? Not just to "stop the boats". What were their actual plans, how were they going to carry them out, how were they going to pay for it? Details of actions.

All ears.

I am sure you have tons of detail on the three above, so what were they planning?

Never heard detail from Farage or Yaxley so maybe you know something? Actual details of an actual plan? Any idea?

Labour are now the Government . 

Its their job to sort the issue out , Forget about the Tories now , Its Keirs problem to sort out now and now you cannot keep just blaming other people .

What will Labour do to address the issue ?

Its not about Conservatives, Farage or Tommy 

Its all about Labour and what they are going to do about it 

• Confused 1

On 8/10/2024 at 8:54 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s quite obvious you are making wild and baseless assumptions.

Sadly, you do not watch videos, but you could get a friend to watch this one and give you the FACTS.

In THE HOUSE of LORD's, a Lord had the ball's to say exactly what is going on in the UK and comes up with some interesting figures regarding immigration and the types you support...

An excellent speech, which I think will bury your look on things....🤭

If you look carefully in the back row, you can see the silhouette of Enoch, cross legged, smiling....

(Whoooooooh).....😱

Edited by transam

12 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

According to Robert Jenrick, each illegal immigrant that gets to the UK costs the taxpayer £400,000 on average.  So the 5000 illegal immigrants who arrived since Labour took power will cost the taxpayer £2bn - imagine how many nurses and carers that could pay for, and other things the left pretend to care about.   Doing nothing to stop them is expensive in comparison to protecting the borders I would think.  

4 minutes ago, James105 said:

So the 5000 illegal immigrants who arrived since Labour took power will cost the taxpayer £2bn

Since Labour came to power in July 2024 the total number of crossings since the election reached approximately 1,185. This figure adds to the ongoing trend of increasing Channel crossings, with more than 15,000 people making the journey so far in 2024.

The Tories had more than that in one day in August 2023......5555

• Haha 1

Surely the Labour Party has had a few years now to plan for their boat illegals fix...🙄

I am surprised it hasn't been revealed all over the front page of The Sun by now...🙄

All I have read is the 'out-of-place' Angela Rayner building houses for them, and people wonder why the very quiet British folk are seething....🙄

So, Labour has taken money from pensioners, done nothing about immigration, even cancel the Rwanda thing.....🙄

As expected, it's the same ol' Labour Party, useless, but CHiggy will be happy....🙄

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Since Labour came to power in July 2024 the total number of crossings since the election reached approximately 1,185. This figure adds to the ongoing trend of increasing Channel crossings, with more than 15,000 people making the journey so far in 2024.

The Tories had more than that in one day in August 2023......5555

You are going to need to back that up.  This link says 5000.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/migrant-crisis-nearly-5000-cross-channel-small-boats-since-election-labour-keir-starmer