Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

1 minute ago, transam said:

No, I read your quote, remember..............🤗

And what about that Lord's speech, you're still dodging the facts and figures from it.

I recall you even quoted there is no crime in the UK, because you never saw any on your hols, well, there is in the Lord's speech, by your chums...:whistling:

I’ve told you on more than one occasion I don’t waste time watching videos in this ‘discussion forum’.

There can be zero doubt that you are not aware of this.

So knock yourself out, bang on about your ripped video as long as you wish.

I am not in the least bit interested.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve told you on more than one occasion I don’t waste time watching videos in this ‘discussion forum’.

There can be zero doubt that you are not aware of this.

So knock yourself out, bang on about your ripped video as long as you wish.

I am not in the least bit interested.

Because you would get buried, which is quite obvious, and a poor excuse.......🥴

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No, because I’m not interested in videos, if I were I would download the TikTok app.

But you deal in facts, or you purport too, so we must assume you never watch television news, where near everything is accompanied by videos...

Now I do not believe that for one minute.........:unsure:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, transam said:

But you deal in facts, or you purport too, so we must assume you never watch television news, where near everything is accompanied by videos...

Now I do not believe that for one minute.........:unsure:

This is a ‘discussion forum’.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

With EVIDENCE, that is why YouTube is ALLOWED here............🙄

Well, at least you have shown readers you are not to be taken seriously....:coffee1:

Says the guy who refuses to read newspapers articles presenting reports on facts he doesn’t agree with.

On 8/7/2024 at 6:23 AM, Will B Good said:

Good job we stopped it......

The UK’s participation in the European Union’s free movement policy had several economic benefits. Here are some of the key ways in which the UK benefited economically from free movement while it was a member of the EU:

I agree with everything you say. however there was some truth to the posters statement.

A friend went to a site and asked for a job "how much are you looking for" , "i could get 2 poles for that" were the answers.

Brexit happened purely because of the migration of people from Europe to the UK putting such a burden on the UK from housing ,doctors, schools, you name it the list is endless.

English becoming the second language in the primary school where my mother lived 

It was obviously deemed unsustainable, the government went to the EU and said we need an exemption to the freedom of movement upon which they were told to "get on your bike" it's not happening.  A large  number of nations agreed with our predicament and the need to address it.  It might of been possible had  it not been for the relentless refusals and interventions from Macron at the time

Leaving the EU was never going to be a good thing, but it did, and possibly the best option in the long run, only time will tell?

Options to tackle immigration has been thwarted by members of the opposition, house of lords etc at every turn by either to get one over on the opposing party or naivety from people living in their ivory towers.

I don't know the answer but It's going to take something drastic .

It's sad but one thing i have noticed is that you only need to take one look at most of the people rioting/protesting and it's not rocket science to see that the majority of them are unemployed dregs of society. Perhaps they all work nights enabling them to go out rioting and protesting during the day.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dene16 said:

I agree with everything you say. however there was some truth to the posters statement.

A friend went to a site and asked for a job "how much are you looking for" , "i could get 2 poles for that" were the answers.

Brexit happened purely because of the migration of people from Europe to the UK putting such a burden on the UK from housing ,doctors, schools, you name it the list is endless.

English becoming the second language in the primary school where my mother lived 

It was obviously deemed unsustainable, the government went to the EU and said we need an exemption to the freedom of movement upon which they were told to "get on your bike" it's not happening.  A large  number of nations agreed with our predicament and the need to address it.  It might of been possible had  it not been for the relentless refusals and interventions from Macron at the time

Leaving the EU was never going to be a good thing, but it did, and possibly the best option in the long run, only time will tell?

Options to tackle immigration has been thwarted by members of the opposition, house of lords etc at every turn by either to get one over on the opposing party or naivety from people living in their ivory towers.

I don't know the answer but It's going to take something drastic .

It's sad but one thing i have noticed is that you only need to take one look at most of the people rioting/protesting and it's not rocket science to see that the majority of them are unemployed dregs of society. Perhaps they all work nights enabling them to go out rioting and protesting during the day.  

Read all of that....very interesting...thank you.....just got to say I loved the last line the most....555

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Says the guy who refuses to read newspapers articles presenting reports on facts he doesn’t agree with.

The Guardian is a far left propaganda rag, not a real newspaper :tongue:

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its got the same credit rating as the New York Post. "Mixed"

Make of that what you will.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-guardian/

New York post 

Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

The guardian 

Further, while The Guardian has failed several fact checks, they also produce an incredible amount of content; therefore, most stories are accurate, but the reader must beware, and hence why we assign them a Mixed rating for factual reporting.

So the guardian is rated much higher for factual reporting.

24 minutes ago, stevenl said:

New York post 

Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

The guardian 

Further, while The Guardian has failed several fact checks, they also produce an incredible amount of content; therefore, most stories are accurate, but the reader must beware, and hence why we assign them a Mixed rating for factual reporting.

Both rated mixed 

24 minutes ago, stevenl said:

New York post 

The guardian 

Why did you miss out all the failed fact checks in the Guardian?

Bias cherry picking.

They are both rated Mixed. Get used to it

Edited by Bkk Brian

9 minutes ago, stevenl said:

New York post 

The guardian 

Lying about those involved in the recent demonstrations describing them as all as "far right' but those turning up on the other side as just 'counter demonstrators' and not far left trouble makers, was not factual.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Both rated mixed 

Why did you miss out all the failed fact checks in the Guardian?

Bias cherry picking.

They are both rated Mixed. Get used to it

I missed something even though I quoted it? 

See the conclusion, positive for the guardian.

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I missed something even though I quoted it? 

See the conclusion, positive for the guardian.

NEW YORK POST:

image.png.9fde7dfb0f4a64dbaac62f7acf08992c.png

"They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words "

GUARDIAN:

"They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words"

Instead of cherry picking.

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

NEW YORK POST:

"They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words "

GUARDIAN:

"They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words"

Please provide a link to the source of screen shots you have posted.

51 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Quoting their conclusion is not cherry picking. If you prefer an image since that's easier than reading, up to you. I value the written conclusion since it provides more detail than the images.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Quoting their conclusion is not cherry picking. If you prefer an image since that's easier than reading, up to you. I value the written conclusion since it provides more detail than the images.

No Cherry picking, you missed the conclusion for the Guardian:

Overall, we rate The Guardian as Left-Center biased based on story selection that moderately favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks over the last five years.  

image.png.36b445ea233e0b740a56ce6c74f67fc9.png

image.png.f17069adf9d3ea1bb94ab128a60d80c5.png

Edited by Bkk Brian