Poll: Who will Kamala Harris pick to be her VP?

Poll: Who will Kamala Harris pick to be her VP?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

5555.....I would have put money on RINO being in your response...5555

And I would have put money on DYOR being your response...555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Just now, Yellowtail said:

hogan.png

So why is he a RINO?....oh wait.....is he one of those rare creatures...... a Republican capable of independent thought.......is that it?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

So why is he a RINO?....oh wait.....is he one of those rare creatures...... a Republican capable of independent thought.......is that it?

Your thinking of a DINO. 

21 hours ago, susanlea said:

He does not need 20 people coaching him.

Anyone can say whatever comes into their head without coaching.

You know, electric boats, sharks and so on.

Any day, I'm expecting a dissertation on the mud people being the forebears of Indian females.

Just now, Lacessit said:

Anyone can say whatever comes into their head without coaching.

You know, electric boats, sharks and so on.

Any day, I'm expecting a dissertation on the mud people being the forebears of Indian females.

OMG...don't give them any ideas.

7 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Come on man. I was looking forward to the Harri-Butt yard signs. Mayor Pete is a pseudo-intellectual that pretends to be a linguist. I have heard him soeak foreign languages and is about as good as the guy with  a Thai bar girl that says "Me speak Thai dee. Mia pood good mak mak. Same same me krub." 

You seem to be very familiar with the bar patois.

7 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

This doesn't  even make sense. This site has  quite possibly surpassed reddit to become the dumbest place on the internet.

Thanks for your contribution.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, farangkinok said:

Michelle Obama

I don't think American white supremacists are comfortable with one black woman. Two would do their heads in.

21 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Please vote.

Time is running out. 

Yeah, I see that you had Pete Buttigieg at the top this time. Please, understand that he is not even in the match.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, I see that you had Pete Buttigieg at the top this time. Please, understand that he is not even in the match.

The poll positioning was random.

Those six were publicized as the six finalists at the time I started the poll.

Now its probably down to Walz vs  Shapiro.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The poll positioning was random.

Those six were publicized as the six finalists at the time I started the poll.

Now its probably down to Walz vs  Shapiro.

Didn't Pete have a meeting over the weekend? 

Don't know Tim Walz much. I think she needs to pick a strong male role model. I have a theory that Hillary picking someone too nice and affable - as Tim Kaine was - may have hurt her or at least not helped.  Some likely struggle picking a woman but it may be more difficult if there is not a strong male back up. A theory. 

To become the Vice President of the United States, a candidate must meet certain legal prerequisites outlined in the U.S. Constitution. These prerequisites are similar to those required to become the President. The key requirements are:

1. Natural Born Citizen: The candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States. This means they must either be born on U.S. soil or born to U.S. citizen parents abroad.

2. Age: The candidate must be at least 35 years old.

3. Residency: The candidate must have been a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

Shame about the first prerequisite.....she could have gone for Obama....555

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Don't know Tim Walz much. I think she needs to pick a strong male role model. I have a theory that Hillary picking someone too nice and affable - as Tim Kaine was - may have hurt her or at least not helped.  Some likely struggle picking a woman but it may be more difficult if there is not a strong male back up. A theory. 

VP pick's are not going to chance any minds in this election cycle. The only concern is not alienating anyone. 

Anti-Israel leftists wringing their hands about Shapiro, are not going to vote for Trump. They know they have an ally with Kamala, and the top of the ticket is what matters. 

The only thing I think that can stop Harris at this point is if she starts doing live interviews, debates or anything that requires spontaneity. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

VP pick's are not going to chance any minds in this election cycle. The only concern is not alienating anyone. 

Anti-Israel leftists wringing their hands about Shapiro, are not going to vote for Trump. They know they have an ally with Kamala, and the top of the ticket is what matters. 

The only thing I think that can stop Harris at this point is if she starts doing live interviews, debates or anything that requires spontaneity. 

I guess Trump hit the nail on the head when intimated VP's count for zip.....he hopes.

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

To become the Vice President of the United States, a candidate must meet certain legal prerequisites outlined in the U.S. Constitution. These prerequisites are similar to those required to become the President. The key requirements are:

1. Natural Born Citizen: The candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States. This means they must either be born on U.S. soil or born to U.S. citizen parents abroad.

2. Age: The candidate must be at least 35 years old.

3. Residency: The candidate must have been a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

Shame about the first prerequisite.....she could have gone for Obama....555

4 Should not giggle more then once every 10 minutes

8 minutes ago, newnative said:

Any on the list are far better than the whackjob Trump picked.  

By "whackjob", you mean growing up poor, joining the Marines after high school, graduating summa cum laude from Ohio State with a BA (in two years) and then getting his JD from Yale Law School where he was Editor of the "Yale Law Journal", and then getting married and having three kids. 

Yeah, he must seem like a real "whackjob" to you. We can't be having any intelligent, male, patriotic, white, heterosexual "whackjobs" running for office in the US.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

By "whackjob", you mean growing up poor, joining the Marines after high school, graduating summa cum laude from Ohio State with a BA (in two years) and then getting his JD from Yale Law School where he was Editor of the "Yale Law Journal", and then getting married and having three kids. 

Yeah, he must seem like a real "whackjob" to you. We can't be having any intelligent, male, patriotic, white, heterosexual "whackjobs" running for office in the US.

Vance is more normal than anyone on here.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

understand why the left, that used to love him, now hate him though. 

Do tell. I was unaware of this.

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1