Are you a Trump supporter?

SunsetT

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

"president of the USA and the most powerful man in the World?"

I don't believe anyone thinks that any more, or ever did.  Biden is a fine example.  Clinton, Carter, are a couple more jokes.

its like where's waldo right now with biden. since his oopsie he is basically a ghost. look at the prisoner exchange the other day he simply stood there while kamala took the helm. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, SunsetT said:

The USA is the most powerful country in the world and its president is therefore the most powerful man in the World, whoever he is.

You sure kicked Vietnam's butt did'nt you! :whistling: Does the most powerful country with the worlds most powerful man run away like a scared dog with it's tail between it's legs??? Nixon was good, was'nt he! Nancy Reagan was a good president wasn't she, Trump was the greatest of all time and more intelligent than anyone else mankind has ever encountered wasn't he, Biden is absolu .........ah........what was I talking about!!!

• Confused 4
  • Sad 4

13 hours ago, SunsetT said:
Are you a supporter of Donald Trump or considering voting for him? Do you think he should be the next president of the USA and the most powerful man in the World? If so Im sure you will be eager to read a new biography of Trump entitled "All in the Family" written by his nephew Fred Trump' who grew up in the Trump household: https://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Family-Trumps.../dp/1398540994    ....Or amazon.com.

You will also, Im sure, want to listen to the UK BBC radio presenter Jeremy Vine's fascinating interview with Fred Trump on his show today. You will need to login to or register with the BBC to listen. Or simply ask your smart speaker to play it if you have one. Listen from 1.33.02:

Voters find all manner of justifications for whom they vote ...  some are single issue voters.   They can also be emotionally/ideologically persuaded, economically persuaded, or simply persuaded by the narrative of the media they consume.

Michael Moore recognized this prior to the 2016 election when he predicted a Trump win.  Here is his view of the quintessential Trump voter.

Edited by expat_4_life

11 hours ago, SunsetT said:

I should have said whoever he or she is.

My thought when first read. Trump and his ilk really screwed up by helping get Biden out of the race. I truly feared I was watching the loss of my country. Now? "Katy bar the door", keep it up Trump/Vance ... what was the saying about the vengeance of a woman scorned (via medical care decisions, not knowing one's own race, not having children ... ha!yes, good luck with your back peddling). And I will proudly be standing with them as a male, mailing in my Absentee ballot from half way round the globe. hey, Trump/Vance there is an idea ... attack mail in ballots! Alienating the millions of Americans working, retired or serving in the military. Another sure appeal to your base!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, udontomi said:

I support Trump's policies (mostly) but not him personally, his morally bankrupt lifestyle, his insulting, demeaning attacks on his opponents and his inability to be diplomatic in anything.  On the other side Harris is a weak, ineffective leader but seems to have an effective team behind her, but when she has to speak extemporaneously she fails miserably.  Maybe that's why she hasn't had a press conference stince she's been anointed? 

Then sit it out or vote in opposition to the Trump Party. After which, I would welcome you back as an American bringing conservative answers to addressing American issues we all face. I had the same dilemma in 2016 and so voted Green Party.

Edited by Wrwest
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

No. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. look smart and articulate. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created?

Unappealing, unattractive, idiotic, incompetent, hateful, hurtful, abrasive, rude, blowhard, liar, cheater, thief, infantile, failure, loser, fraud, sexual abuser, incestuous, tax cheat, insurrectionist, un-American, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, out of control, sociopathic, convicted felon, toxic narcissist & brutish A-hole.

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen. 

In my opinion he started to fade in the last year of his presidency. He may have had a minor stroke. Since then, it has been a steady downhill path. Far less coherent than in the past, very hard for him to continue a sentence for more than 15 seconds, alot of rambling, complaining, playing the victim card, and juvenile name calling as usual. Even most of the CEO's he met with a month ago were shocked at how lacking his message was.

And now, he seems to regret his choice of Vance, and seems very stressed out over Harris. Can't blame him for that.

He does seem to be imploding.  

Go on please, I like it that way❤️

• Like 1