The Tim Walz thread.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

He has been the VP (pick) for 24 hours....and already he's the worst in a 100 years....5555

if you're not first .....you're last.

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

It's been two or three weeks since Harris became top of the ticket and Trump still doesn't have a strong attack against her, and they've known for years that she's on the ticket. Now they have absolutely nothing against the well credentialed VP pick, so there's no chance they can put up a credible attack before Nov 5.

Trump knows he doesn't need to attack her. She is her own worse enemy, the minute she opens her mouth and word salad comes out she will lose any support she may have had! 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

The case has highlighted the challenges in monitoring and safeguarding large amounts of emergency funds distributed during the pandemic.

i guess you could word it that way. sounds so similar to the current thai story about the 30 billion in misallocated funds. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

i guess you could word it that way. sounds so similar to the current thai story about the 30 billion in misallocated funds. 

UK estimate is £4.9 billion of fraud....so the US might well have fared much better.

9 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Harris picked a man who will stay in the background and not challenge her if she is president.  We are looking at a repeat of the Carter presidency.

It can be considered an American tradition that presidents and VP are alienated.  FDR never spoke to Truman, Ike hated Nixon, said it straight out.  JFK and LBJ had zero love, and so on.  [psst, did HWBush order a shot at Ronnie?]  Carter was a governor, not a DC guy, probably forgot the VPs name during his admin, I know I did :biggrin:.  Maybe never saw him again after the inauguration.

1 minute ago, bendejo said:

It can be considered an American tradition that presidents and VP are alienated.  FDR never spoke to Truman, Ike hated Nixon, said it straight out.  JFK and LBJ had zero love, and so on.  [psst, did HWBush order a shot at Ronnie?]  Carter was a governor, not a DC guy, probably forgot the VPs name during his admin, I know I did :biggrin:.  Maybe never saw him again after the inauguration.

Obama hates Biden. Biden sniffs hair, Walz supports trans 6yos. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Galong said:

Susanlea has NEVER said anything worth reading. I blocked her on ASEAN Now, but sadly blocking someone doesn't keep me from still seeing her mindless drivel. 🤦

So you vote left and don't luke facts. Point taken. I will try to be more woke just for you.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Galong said:

Susanlea has NEVER said anything worth reading. I blocked her on ASEAN Now, but sadly blocking someone doesn't keep me from still seeing her mindless drivel. 🤦

@susanleais not a woman. He's a long time troll who frequently changes his username.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Galong said:

OMG, seriously?? 😲  How many times does Trump have to put his foot in his mouth? 

The 'anytime any place' guy is running scared because he can't debate her on policy or anything positive. It will be nothing but childish personal attacks with heavy doses of misogyny, racism, etc. That's Trump's level of intellect and it suits his drooling minions just fine. It's an embarrassment just having him on the ticket. America should be better than this, but alas...

And, since this thread is supposed to be about Walz, that's going to be fun. If JD can tear himself away from his beloved couch, Walz is going to eat his lunch. Walz came from a working background and has a great track record. Vance went to Yale and had a career funded by Silicon Valley billionaires.  Vance looks very uncomfortable speaking in public. Walz looks very relaxed. This is going the be good. I've got my MAGA tears cup ready to catch the overflow. 

Walz looks old and sad 

minnesota-governor-tim-walz-speaks-87125056.jpg

Just now, Danderman123 said:

He looks normal.

Unlike JD Vance, who uses eyeliner.

Actually false. A makeup artist confirmed he just has dark lashes. Nice try. You support Tim. 6yo trans. Child abuse.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Obama hates Biden. Biden sniffs hair, Walz supports trans 6yos. 

Just thought I would say bye bye.  Be easy to figure out who you are when you return..

Just now, susanlea said:

Actually false. A makeup artist confirmed he just has dark lashes. Nice try. You support Tim. 6yo trans. Child abuse.

Yup, adios amigo...

• Love It 2