The Tim Walz thread.

Watch the campaign contributions come pouring in. Next to Trump and Vance, Harris and Walz look really normal.

Unlike Trump, Harris hasn't got any legal bills to pay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cardinalblue said:

Looks like a bunch of uneducated white supremacists on this board...Like-minded are revolting in UK over mis-information via social media... 

You sort of sound undeducted.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

Trump debated on CNN

Time for Fox

Left can't lie their way into office

The debate on ABC had already been agreed! Trump bottled it when Harris replaced Biden. Trump! That paragon of truthfulness. 😂

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, retayl said:

The debate on ABC had already been agreed! Trump bottled it when Harris replaced Biden. Trump! That paragon of truthfulness. 😂

Agreed with Biden. Trump has offered Harris a debate. If she doesnt show then she is a pathetic coward.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Agreed with Biden. Trump has offered Harris a debate. If she doesnt show then she is a pathetic coward.

Oh dear, now Biden has dropped out, getting worried are we? 

• Love It 1

Just now, retayl said:

Oh dear, now Biden has dropped out, getting worried are we? 

No, a big crash would be great. If Americans are that dumb awesome. Giggles and Weirdo will crash the market.

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, John Drake said:

A perfect illustration of what I have mentioned above. You're someone so filled with rage, you had to rush out an incoherent reply to me. The anger on the Democrat side, frankly, is worse than the upset on the Republican one. The Republicans at least reply decently, without the venom and hostility of Harris-Walz supporters. You, however, like many of your fellow hardliners cannot tolerate the existence of someone who disagrees with you. You're very frightening people who I suspect wish violence on their opponents.

I'm sorry. I meant to ask if a worm ate your brain.

RFK Jr is a nut job who will lucky to get 1% of the vote.

21 hours ago, jayboy said:

It's a victory for the Left.Shapiro is the more impressive man and also the favorite of the Democratic leadership.Kamala Harris, conscious of her younger supporters and the more progressive elements generally, may have become nervous about Shapiro's Jewishness and strong support for Israel.In my view Harris/Walz doesn't look like a balanced ticket but she has the wind behind her and will probably prevail in November.

Hope so!!!...at 75 i'm full-on accelerate!!!...hell, i'm gonna vote super hard for Kamalc**t 3 times, one at each of my USA addresses...

4 hours ago, Epidemiologist Dave said:

Why don't all you MAGA Yanks go back to the USA and  help Trump instead of being negative on this forum?

Why don't all you Marxist Anti-Yanks go back to your Western Utopias and  help your totalitarian leaders shut down free-speech instead of being negative on this forum?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

A perfect illustration of what I have mentioned above. You're someone so filled with rage, you had to rush out an incoherent reply to me. The anger on the Democrat side, frankly, is worse than the upset on the Republican one. The Republicans at least reply decently, without the venom and hostility of Harris-Walz supporters. You, however, like many of your fellow hardliners cannot tolerate the existence of someone who disagrees with you. You're very frightening people who I suspect wish violence on their opponents.

Think you have the wrong end of the stick. The member was referencing a comment by JFK Jnr  i.e. weird republicans - LOL context below...

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/05/09/politics/rfk-jr-parastic-worm-brain/index.html

54 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

What he will do is take votes away from Trump. He's even further right.

I am predicting Harris/Walz will win because they look normal against the ongoing soap opera that is Trump/Vance. Soap operas reach their use-by date.

When you have senior Republicans saying they will vote for Harris, that's a house divided.

Could also be a significant number of Americans are sick of the insults and spiteful comments emanating from trump world as amply demonstrated in this and other OPs.

Edited by simple1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, susanlea said:

US debt to GDP is 120%. Biden added almost as much in 3 years as Trump did in 4.

Harris will be a disaster.

An slice of pizza and an ice-cream cone could have been sitting in the Oval Office instead of Trump and Biden respectively, and the US debt would still be 120% of GDP.  The president doesn't have that much power. The deficient spending is baked into the system and set in motion by congress (ya know, the governmental 'purse-strings') for the benefit of their donors who essentially write the legislation that they pass.  Everybody knows that the system is over-leveraged but inflation, and then hyper-inflation, will benefit the wealthy, and the most leveraged by debasing the currency to the point their debt disappears - and then it's reset time. 

The losers?  Like usual - the commoners on the street. 

You simpletons actually believe that "your choice of candidate" actually gives a flying-**** about you personally.  Jesus - grow up.  They are all self-serving 'richard-craniums' and they don't give a rat's behind about you or anyone else but those who can keep them in power by way of massive injections of 'campaign contributions' (sprinkled with some insider trading tips).  <wink wink>  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, susanlea said:

“Males in the U.S. have a slightly higher average IQ than females, with males averaging 99 and females averaging 97.”

That looks slightly higher than those on this thread who are actively cheering for "their own candidates" while throwing shade at their opponents, all the while actually believing that their vote counts for anything - or even their vitriolic opinions about the other candidate being Hitler or Marx or The Black Widow for that matter.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, connda said:

An slice of pizza and an ice-cream cone could have been sitting in the Oval Office instead of Trump and Biden respectively, and the US debt would still be 120% of GDP.  The president doesn't have that much power. The deficient spending is baked into the system and set in motion by congress (ya know, the governmental 'purse-strings') for the benefit of their donors who essentially write the legislation that they pass.  Everybody knows that the system is over-leveraged but inflation, and then hyper-inflation, will benefit the wealthy, and the most leveraged by debasing the currency to the point their debt disappears - and then it's reset time. 

The losers?  Like usual - the commoners on the street. 

You simpletons actually believe that "your choice of candidate" actually gives a flying-**** about you personally.  Jesus - grow up.  They are all self-serving 'richard-craniums' and they don't give a rat's behind about you or anyone else but those who can keep them in power by way of massive injections of 'campaign contributions' (sprinkled with some insider trading tips).  <wink wink>  :thumbsup:

Japan has high debt. Their market was stuffed for 24 years.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Japan has high debt. Their market was stuffed for 24 years.

As you mainly post daft stuff, perhaps you should post links to give yourself credibility regarding your assertions...........:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Could also be a significant number of Americans are sick of the insults and spiteful comments emanating from trump world as amply demonstrated in this and other OPs.

Great comedy. Democrats spent years blaming Trump for their own policy failures. 10 years left to fix it. Otherwise middle America is toast. USD will be worthless.

• Confused 1

He is known as "Let it burn".   That is what he said during the riots and looting and burning.   He sided with the looters and all the arsonists.   He did not kick ass and take names.

• Like 1

I like to call him COACH.

He turned around a no win high school football team to become STATE CHAMPS!

You can't get any more AMERICANA than that.

Yet the maga fascists are trying to paint him as a communist.

It doesn't wash.

Ballz to the Walz.

He's the real AUTHENTIC deal.

Not a phony like the billionaire owned hillbilly poseur.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I like to call him COACH.

He turned around a no win high school football team to become STATE CHAMPS!

You can't get any more AMERICANA than that.

Yet the maga fascists are trying to paint him as a communist.

It doesn't wash.

Ballz to the Walz.

He's the real AUTHENTIC deal.

Not a phony like the billionaire owned hillbilly poseur.

He is communist and friends with fascist BLM. Maga supporters are regular workers.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, susanlea said:

He is communist and friends with fascist BLM. Maga supporters are regular workers.

However 34 convictions on Trump permanent personal dossier would be a record tough to beat? Even world-wide...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Drake said:

I like your dedication to the name & a party that use to represent a capitalist generation hell bent on Traditions & Merit!

That party that took over the name has morphed into a bunch of USEFUL Idiots, with some chanting death to its country and where there donors like ,Soros support terrorism !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1