The Looming Clash: Harris and Trump on the Precipice of a Historic Debate

Social Media

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

It is a mystery to me why Harris has appointed a draft dodger and an advocate for tampons for men as her running mate.

Honey, can you stop on your way home and pick up some tampons for me ?

Greatest built in excuse to stop off for a beer with the guys ...

image.jpeg.668878cc39b4ec77d11386adabba7885.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

I doubt that it will be a peaceful transition of power if he does not win .

Need to prepare for that possibility .

Or as bumbling Biden said "if he (Trump) wins... er... if he doesn't win"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MicroB said:

Isn't Donald Trump her opponent?

If you are referring to Tim Walz; the draft in the US ended in 1973 by President Nixon. In 1973, Tim Walz was 9 years old. Are you advocating that the US military needs to recruit child soldiers.

And looking Trump's running mate, the man currently named James Vance. He apparently had a tour of 6 months in Iraq in 2005. At the time, that wasn't a full tour; typically it was 14-19 months, later 12 months. Why did Vance/Hamel get special treatment in leaving early, when other Marines had to endure far longer.

He was a Marine photographer. What did he do there?

Well, some of the photos he took in the combat zone. Steel yourself. Its strong stuff.

050925-M-0000A-001.jpg

051005-M-0000A-000.jpg

050925-M-0000A-002.jpg

050913-M-0000A-004.jpg

051201-M-0000A-000.jpg

051128-M-0000A-001.jpg

051008-M-0000A-000.jpg

He doesn't appear to have stepped foot outside of Al Asad Airbase during his his entire truncated tour. The biggest risk he faced waspaper cuts.

He did 4 years service, and somehow only did 6 months soft duties deployment during all that time. From 2003-2010, my brother did 3 tours of Iraq and 2 in Afghanistan. A good friend of mine has done 22 year in the US Army Reserve, Nominally, he is a university professor, but he ended up 15 years deployed overseas, mostly Middle East. What connections did Chubby Vance/Hamel that allowed him to shirk his duty in return for a free university degree?

Not exacty how Marine photographers were portrayed in Full Metal Jacket

fmj-nikon_resized.jpg

what-is-this-camera-used-in-this-scene-i

Tampon fact; now part of Russian combat first aid kit. You shove them into bullet holes.

Fire fight at the former Becton Power Station

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

It is a mystery to me why Harris has appointed a draft dodger and an advocate for tampons for men as her running mate.

2 Social Justice Warriors  coddled the 2020 Summer of Love protests turned riots!

• Confused 3

9 hours ago, MicroB said:

Isn't Donald Trump her opponent?

If you are referring to Tim Walz; the draft in the US ended in 1973 by President Nixon. In 1973, Tim Walz was 9 years old. Are you advocating that the US military needs to recruit child soldiers.

And looking Trump's running mate, the man currently named James Vance. He apparently had a tour of 6 months in Iraq in 2005. At the time, that wasn't a full tour; typically it was 14-19 months, later 12 months. Why did Vance/Hamel get special treatment in leaving early, when other Marines had to endure far longer.

He was a Marine photographer. What did he do there?

Well, some of the photos he took in the combat zone. Steel yourself. Its strong stuff.

050925-M-0000A-001.jpg

051005-M-0000A-000.jpg

050925-M-0000A-002.jpg

050913-M-0000A-004.jpg

051201-M-0000A-000.jpg

051128-M-0000A-001.jpg

051008-M-0000A-000.jpg

He doesn't appear to have stepped foot outside of Al Asad Airbase during his his entire truncated tour. The biggest risk he faced waspaper cuts.

He did 4 years service, and somehow only did 6 months soft duties deployment during all that time. From 2003-2010, my brother did 3 tours of Iraq and 2 in Afghanistan. A good friend of mine has done 22 year in the US Army Reserve, Nominally, he is a university professor, but he ended up 15 years deployed overseas, mostly Middle East. What connections did Chubby Vance/Hamel that allowed him to shirk his duty in return for a free university degree?

Not exacty how Marine photographers were portrayed in Full Metal Jacket

fmj-nikon_resized.jpg

what-is-this-camera-used-in-this-scene-i

Tampon fact; now part of Russian combat first aid kit. You shove them into bullet holes.

Tampons in boys rooms in America are woke! There isnt a war in my country .

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

16 hours ago, Social Media said:

One of Trump’s biggest challenges is his inability to effectively communicate

Understatement of the year........555

People are known to take sharp objects to his rallies.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Then why does everybody have guns?

Because it is my right.....and I'll shoot anyone who says it isn't......that's as about as good an argument as you'll get.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, JCauto said:

you know DJT won't be able to keep his composure.

it all rests on this i think. he was able to do it with the last set up the way it was. he let biden become his own train wreck. 

45 minutes ago, JCauto said:

She'll be talking coherently and maturely about actual issues

you hope so. there are an awful lot of videos of her not being like that. time will tell if she can also keep her composure as well.

15 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

I doubt that it will be a peaceful transition of power if he does not win .

Need to prepare for that possibility .

I am beginning to think it won't be smooth if he does win either. What a mess. I could live with Kamala in the WH and the GOP holding the house and senate. God forbid either party gets all three. Are the rules the same as the first debate? If so it doesn't matters who hosts it

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Why is everything labeled historic, decisive, unique, of the utmost importance, etc, these days?

Rhetorical question.

If it bleeds, it leads

18 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

Honey, can you stop on your way home and pick up some tampons for me ?

Greatest built in excuse to stop off for a beer with the guys ...

image.jpeg.668878cc39b4ec77d11386adabba7885.jpeg

to the  "Confused person" ..    if you're in a bar with the guys drinking beer.....  eventually you will take a trip to the rest room

Well looky here..   a tampon vending machine right next to the hand dryer..    that save me a trip to Walmart and gives me more time for another beer ...

oh...  by the way ..     dumbest F***** idea yet !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1