Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I would have thought that was you, your Trumpy is falling behind, he has been sussed as a Mr.Angry, a wannabe dictator, with a zillion secret documents in his house AFTER he lost his big chair job, and you cannot see what a crook he is, he would even sell out Ukraine ....

Some of you here cannot see the wood from the trees, though, amusing...🤭

You are clearly a lot more obsessed with Trump that I am. I just hate to see the county I loved being flushed down the toilet, you seem to relish it, whatever. 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

One very important reason.......and he is not fit to lead the USA.

If watching Trump's public meltdown at Mar-a-lago right now, you think he's stable and cognitively able enough to entrust with the lives of our Troops and the lives of your families, we don't know what to tell you. The old man is one egg short of an omelette," warned the progressive political action committee VoteVets.

On Wednesday, conservative political strategist Mary Anna Mancuso declared, "Trump is quiet quitting his own campaign."

Hours before Trump's Thursday presser, she wrote: "Trump is panicking."

And during the news conference, she noted Trump was "spiraling."

And later, she concluded, "Trump is not ok."

public meltdown..... when n where was that?

was it an edited clip on cnn? because it didn't see it.

Biden is still in chagre right now, so do you think ' he's stable and cognitively able enough to entrust with the lives of our Troops and the lives of your families,?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you have nothing constructive to add in any of these threads. just 1 line of nonsense and some emojis.

Sorry you don't like being told the truth.....🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Sorry you don't like being told the truth.....🤔

another 1 line comment, as expected. i have made my stance perfectly clear, numerous times. you have nothing constructive to say, how old are you, just curious, i am guess at over 70

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

We have more name calling but we don't have questions answered

Why are you voting for Kamala Harris?

Many people here cant vote !

They are citizens of other countries!

Good reasons to vote if you could for harris , would of been more appropriate imop .Im not affiliated with a political party same as you!

but if I supported  harris

1 . DEI

2.Green Energy independent & end of fossil fuels.

3.$15+ per hour wage federally mandatory!

4. Reimagine law enforcement.

5. Higher taxes on the wealthy.

6. Medicare for all.

7. Tuition free public college

8.federal jobs guaranteed  for life

9.cutting back on military expenditure 

10. Support Iran’s nuclear energy program 

11. banning all guns

12. support more activist like aoc to become politicians in congress!

13. A call to asylum seekers to surge the border .

14. Voting rights for everyone.

15. gaza/hamas/ Israel , two state solution 

imop

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, riclag said:

Good reasons to vote if you could for harris , would of been more appropriate imop .Im not affiliated with a political party same as you!

1 . DEI

6. Medicare for all.

11. banning all guns

15. Gaza / hamas / Israel two state solution 

imop

I hope that sad emoji was from a like minded member as myself! And not from the harris supporters!

No worries mates I haven’t been drinking their kool aid!

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, transam said:

No obsession here, enjoying it, the dodgy Trump thing. As a non-American, I look at things from the outside looking in....😉

As for the troll from Australia, he is an idiot, plain & simple.......:crazy:

Because what's going on in UK and commonwealth countries is so much better 👍👍👍👍

8 hours ago, riclag said:

1 . DEI

6. Medicare for all.

11. banning all guns

15. gaza/hamas/ Israel , two state solution 

imop

Thanks. A valiant attempt for those unable to articulate for themselves due to scrambled egg brain 🧠

Typical FSA stuff. The party of the handout. Free Sh** Army

Government job for life where do I sign up LOL

The Communist ticket

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, transam said:

What a load of waffle, you support the aggressor dictator invader.....End of........🤔

You should be ashamed of yourself.....Blaming everyone else...:crying:

Putin was given no option. The West forced his hand. I think he's been extremely measured.

Let's stay on topic. I believe I've asked you once before as well. In fact, as you are not an American citizen why don't you just find another thread to contribute to ?

Edited by BobDobbs
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, xylophone said:

One very important reason.......and he is not fit to lead the USA.

If watching Trump's public meltdown at Mar-a-lago right now, you think he's stable and cognitively able enough to entrust with the lives of our Troops and the lives of your families, we don't know what to tell you. The old man is one egg short of an omelette," warned the progressive political action committee VoteVets.

On Wednesday, conservative political strategist Mary Anna Mancuso declared, "Trump is quiet quitting his own campaign."

Hours before Trump's Thursday presser, she wrote: "Trump is panicking."

And during the news conference, she noted Trump was "spiraling."

And later, she concluded, "Trump is not ok."

This is just propaganda from votevets. Why would you read anything like this, bother to post it, posted in this thread which is not about Trump at all.

I specifically asked the posters not to mention Trump

You continue to post but you have not posted why specifically you will vote for Kamala Harris without mentioning Donald Trump's name.

Votevets is a woke organization that is democratic strictly in nature by their own admission. Therefore they would never endorse any Republican.

VoteVets.org describes itself as a progressive organization, and endorses Democrats for elected office.

Stop dirtying the thread with this trash

Edited by BobDobbs
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I'm really aghast at Harris. I wouldn't vote for her for PTA president.

Putting aside she's not Trump. What are explicit accomplishments she's made that would sway people to vote for her?

Do you believe she's a leader? A great orator? A wise bureaucrat? Deep knowledge of either domestic or International politics.. both?

She strikes me as wholly incompetent.

Understand it's not Trump but why not Gabbard or JFK. I would vote for either over Trump

The fact that she hasn't held a press conference or anyone asking a question in weeks is extremely telling

While they could have brought in Tulsi Gabbard or JFK instead...it's this hack of a woman and DEI option. Of course, Biden/Harris money shifts to her...90M.

Please bullet point your responses.

I guess I'm just having a laugh at all of the posters trying to contort a position that she somehow up for the job when in reality she shouldn't even be managing a group of Senate interns

Your premise is totally flawed... you cannot ask the liberal lefties for substance and policy because they have none... they are just anti American... I hope that they get what they want... it will serve them right... 55555

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

This is just propaganda from votevets. Why would you read anything like this, bother to post it, posted in this thread which is not about Trump at all.

I specifically asked the posters not to mention Trump

You continue to post but you have not posted why specifically you will vote for Kamala Harris without mentioning Donald Trump's name.

Votevets is a woke organization that is democratic strictly in nature by their own admission. Therefore they would never endorse any Republican.

VoteVets.org describes itself as a progressive organization, and endorses Democrats for elected office.

Stop dirtying the thread with this trash

I reject your premise.

It's a binary choice for president.

Democrat vs. Republican vs. Throw your vote away third parties.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I reject your premise.

It's a binary choice for president.

Democrat vs. Republican vs. Throw your vote away third parties.

Fair enough. What are your five reasons for voting for Kamala Harris without mentioning Donald Trump and based upon what she did in her life in California and the vice presidency.

We are now eight pages into this ridiculous effort and all the brokies not seem to articulate themselves or at least admit publicly why they are voting for this hag

Posted (edited)

So here we are  - ten pages of blather and bickering, yet no Harris supporter can state why they will vote for her other than it's a vote against Donald Trump. Ten pages!

Weak.

I imagine you're largely embarrassed or even ashamed. I can't think of any other real reason other than gross stupidity or lack of intelligence, inability to write.

The moderators are free to close the thread as the Kamala Harris supporters cannot exercise in a brain capacity to articulate why they would support such a woman for the presidency of the United States.

The Democrats had Kennedy and Gabbard. They opted to slide Harris into the spot (possibly illegally) into the spot for the Biden war chest.

Again, anyone reviewing this thread in the days, weeks and months ahead should note there is not one post of anyone stating why specifically they will vote for Kamala Harris.

Thank you

Edited by BobDobbs
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Kamala Harris is a fighter for working and middle class families.

Trump supports billionaires.

I'll just leave this here for you to watch. It's called 15 billionaires that support Kamala Harris

The Biden and Harris economic record would show there is little or no support for working and middle class families. They have literally destroyed them and have no respect for them culturally. This is a lie.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Kennedy was Shadow banned from American politics early on. This was largely due to a lot of his unpopular opinion with power.

I imagine that Tulsi gabbard is probably polls even lower. Yet, put either of those individuals in that slot against Trump and their numbers would jump 20 fold.

The Republicans will make Harris wear the economy around her neck like a noose. We are clearly in recession in the US

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Putin was given no option. The West forced his hand. I think he's been extremely measured.

Let's stay on topic. I believe I've asked you once before as well. In fact, as you are not an American citizen why don't you just find another thread to contribute to ?

Fear being questioned, do we.....🤭

Thought you were Australian...:unsure:

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

A reason to vote for Harris, clearly, is the right to abortions. It is the single most reason she is beating Trump right now in polls. 

Yeah, the left loves them some dead babies, hey, maybe Kamala can get Alice Copper to let her use it at her rallies....

• Sad 5
  • Love It 1