Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

46 minutes ago, stoner said:

not soft on crime. just showing your absurd statements as false. then watching you backtrack constantly. is quite therapeutic. 

then your usual gotcha question to deflect and avoid. you are so predictable. its sad. 

next you will tell me tupac is the greatest rapper alive. 

Rappers , ganja , stay in topic ffs 

• Haha 1

Just now, stoner said:

It is on topic. Can't be bothered to dumb it down for you though. 

Just now, stoner said:

It is on topic. Can't be bothered to dumb it down for you though. 

You dumbed yourself down , and I imbibe , but I try to maintain some sanity 

2 minutes ago, Irish star said:

You dumbed yourself down , and I imbibe , but I try to maintain some sanity 

Really ? I'm not the one who keeps saying my favorite rapper alive is Tupac. 

1 hour ago, stoner said:

not soft on crime. just showing your absurd statements as false. then watching you backtrack constantly. is quite therapeutic. 

then your usual gotcha question to deflect and avoid. you are so predictable. its sad. 

next you will tell me tupac is the greatest rapper alive. 

Kamala Harris convicted marijuana dealers back in the day. She did her job.

Do you hate the police who arrested those criminals?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you ever stop asking stupid gotcha questions. What a dumb question.

A certain descriptive word comes to mind but alas it has been hijacked by your kind. Fits to a t with you though. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So easy to explain,  yet for some reason it completely perplexed her in the 2020 primary debate.  She looked foolish and it was one of the moments that caused her to drop out of the race before even a single primary vote was cast. 

Why do you think that was?

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

That's not very progressive of Harris.  

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

So easy to explain,  yet for some reason it completely perplexed her in the 2020 primary debate.  She looked foolish and it was one of the moments that caused her to drop out of the race before even a single primary vote was cast. 

Why do you think that was?

You will never get him to discuss anything honestly. 

I think she's just an ordinary person and not particularly bad or anything. But she's not POTUS material and will be out of her depth should she keep the momentum and actually win.

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I think she's just an ordinary person and not particularly bad or anything. But she's not POTUS material and will be out of her depth should she keep the momentum and actually win.

Very ordinary along with Walz. Nothing impressive about either one. Walz claims to be a war hero as a part timer.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Free abortions and vasectomies at the Democrat convention. 

If they had the vasectomies first, they would not need the abortions.  I read they were 'fully booked' I wonder whether they will offer any transitions?  Come to the Dem convention as a man and leave as a woman! 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

If they had the vasectomies first, they would not need the abortions.  I read they were 'fully booked' I wonder whether they will offer any transitions?  Come to the Dem convention as a man and leave as a woman! 

Planned Parenthood has a mobile clinic there, and a supporter set up a booth where they're giving out free hotdogs with every abortion. 

I bet the rolls are gluten free. and they have vegan and bug proton dogs...

I guess the less they breed the better. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/15/2024 at 12:08 PM, thesetat2013 said:

Why? As a voter you are supposed to have a responsibility to choose who is better for the job and will be good for the country. If both or all candidates are not following this critique then vote for none of them. Make the parties find new candidates. It is really not that difficult to throw this election out the window and find new people to run. But as i see it. Republicans follow Trump adamantly. Democrats follow Harris adamantly. Whether they would make a good president or not does not seem to factor into their decisions. Harris surely might have a certain appeal to those who hate Trump.. Just as Trump followers have an appeal to how Bidens admin has done the country the last years and are afraid of having Harris follow the same path. But, given the situation most of the world sees the conflicts the people are making over 2 people who should not even be candidates. There is no strength in Harris and no resolve and no security in knowing if she will flip-flop on policies given the right push. A wimp afraid to rattle the cage. Trump is a dictator trying to use the power of presidency to make better the way he thinks is right. He is hard-handed and does not like to be told he can not do something and speaks out rashly. 

not voting just means that someone wins with a smaller amount of votes. the UK recently had their elections, the winners only had 34% of the populations vote, so 65% of people didn't want them, yet they still won. if you don't like Trump or Harris, you are better off voting for a 3 rd party that wasting your vote totally.

the only way to chhange that is to have  'none of the above' as an option, that way everyone can see that those selected are not wanted, maybe then a change of candidate can be done, but it doesn't seem the there is a choice regardless in the US, quite ironic seeing as the US invades other countries in the name of 'democracy' but don't have or accept it their own.

On 8/19/2024 at 1:18 AM, Irish star said:

Musk did the Worst interview I’ve ever heard , Duh , uh , oh , he couldn’t overtalk  his boy , hell even Piers Morgan would of shut him up 

Yes Paddy ...to be sure to be sure.

But what about Albanese ?

It ain't easy under Albanese !

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1