Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

We got over the inflation bump caused by Trump's massive deficit spending.

There you go again with your lies. 

• Sad 2

This sums up the Harris campaign. 

But the 2024 campaign is famously more about "vibes" than anything related to governance. The Harris/Walz campaign website still does not have a policy page(though the party did on Sunday release a draft platform). "I have not had a single constituent in El Paso or a single person on the road try to get very specific policy details from me," Harris campaign co-chair Rep. Veronica Escobar (D–Texas) told The New York Times. You're going to have to vote for a Harris administration to see what's in it.

https://reason.com/2024/08/19/democrats-unburdened-by-what-they-have-done-to-chicago/?comments=true#comments

7 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Are bots programed to make random spilling misteaks in order to appear as if they are real, living Trump supporters?

Are you programmed to create idiotic posts over and over again? 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/12/2024 at 5:23 AM, BobDobbs said:

Again, thank you for your concern. Your lack of response in multiple posts is extremely telling.

Why did Dems allow that hag to take the top spot when Gabbard and JFK were both available to step in?

Because they are not woke.

Because they are independent thinkers and actors

Because D incorporated would lose the promised 92M

I had requested bullet pointed responses - not looking to bicker.

What am I missing oh wise one?

That hag? Are you Trumps scriptwriter?
p.s. JFK died in 1963.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

going back like you are makes us wonder where your nose has been lately...

I was reading the thread from the beginning when I found it.    
Was there a need to make a nasty, unproven remark.   

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

Oh dear, another mention of the "deep state" means that someone has partaken of the MAGA Kool-Aid conspiracy theory nonsense

On the contrary, many on the Left have long acknowledged the fact that our govt is run by-and-for special interests, who install their own players in govt = "the deep state."   The left-grassroots recognized this LONG before the current Trump-supporter types picked it up.

I despise the "MAGA" excuse-makers for Trump.  He broke all his promises, which could have improved life for working-folks and ended the forever-wars.  He should have been shunned for this - but they cheer for their "face" vs the "heel" as if it is a WWF show. 

The "Orange Man Bad" types on the other side are also ignorant, as evidenced by their also-incorrect claims about Trump.  Try asking members of either group about easily verifiable facts, and they will just repeat a bunch of lying talking-points from "their side."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

This thread is almost all MAGA trashing anyone not MAGA

So, I found two of your comments, where it appeared that you implied you were putting yourself on ignore, I thought it was funny and pointed it out to you.  And you made a nasty remark about it. 

What was the purpose of the nasty remark?

1 minute ago, radiochaser said:

So, I found two of your comments, where it appeared that you implied you were putting yourself on ignore, I thought it was funny and pointed it out to you.  And you made a nasty remark about it. 

I have never heard of poster ignoring them self. That is insulting to accuse me 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Insults fly wild here and those that are disrespectful get no free pass

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You should go back and read the thread then.   That is what it appears you did.  You quoted yourself and wrote what appeared to be a comment about putting yourself on ignore.   

It was humourism.  It's not like a different person who responded to a post I made in which I quoted someone else's post.   The person responding to me edited out my entire comment, almost all of the other persons comment that I was responding to and made it look like the other persons comment was mine.   

I just responded and told him someone else made the comment he made appear to be mine.   

No nasty comments, condescending remark.  

8 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You must be very sensitive.  I have been directly insulted many times.   The insults shows the quality of the insulters character.   

I don't respond in kind.   

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Here it is where it appears you put yourself on ignore.  It's a screen shot.  

image.png

8 minutes ago, steevjee said:

Seriously ???  you really think that Trump is a better person to lead America ROFLMAO..... there's a bit of grass stuck in your teeth and your Banjo needs tuning.

Do you realise that outside of Hicksville USA, Trump is regarded as a complete fool. Us Aussies are dumbstruck as to how anyone is that bereft of political intelligence.

Great English.

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, radiochaser said:

You should go back and read the thread then.   That is what it appears you did.  You quoted yourself and wrote what appeared to be a comment about putting yourself on ignore.   

It was humourism.  It's not like a different person who responded to a post I made in which I quoted someone else's post.   The person responding to me edited out my entire comment, almost all of the other persons comment that I was responding to and made it look like the other persons comment was mine.   

I just responded and told him someone else made the comment he made appear to be mine.   

No nasty comments, condescending remark.  

I suspected that was the problem where you missed comprehending.

Even if so, where in the would would you decide to pose a ridiculous posted question?

9 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Here it is where it appears you put yourself on ignore.  It's a screen shot.  

image.png

If you did bother for a second to ask yourself or reread the difference of YOUR in the post or you just assumed I meant myself.  Juvenile at best.