Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

1 hour ago, TedG said:

Harris is dumber than a postage stamp.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/08/15/kamala-harris-economic-policy-2024/

In a statement released late Wednesday night, the Harris campaign said that if elected, she would push for the “first-ever federal ban” on food price hikes, with sweeping new powers for federal authorities.

Doesn't seem to be about economically justified based on costs price rises but rather specifically about GOUGING. A big difference.

There are existing laws against gouging in situations like hurricanes.

I think it's not rocket science to define what gouging is.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Doesn't seem to be about economically justified based on costs price rises but rather specifically about GOUGING. A big difference.

There are existing laws against gouging in situations like hurricanes.

I think it's not rocket science to define what gouging is.

You need to provide proof of price gouging causing inflation.   

• Like 2

22 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Because Biden got elected for that reason and look at the mess he made of a great many things- southern border fiasco, war in Ukraine, slaughter in Gaza, ME unrest, disastrous evacuation from Afghanistan. I can't even think of anything he got right.

I don't care. Trump had his one shot as President and for me that was enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, TedG said:

You need to provide proof of price gouging causing inflation.   

No I don't.

It's not my policy proposal.

I'm not going to support everything that the Harris administration comes up with. 

All I did was to point out that price gouging is not the same thing as all price hikes. 

16 hours ago, LatPhrao said:

Vote for Harris because she and her VP pick are a vote by sane individuals for a great leadership team whose enthusiasm is sweeping the country and sweeping Trump Vance under the rug  - which obviously you are not and should be banned EVERYWHERE.  Or just a poster boy for the deluded losers of the American public.   In any case in November you're toast, another whining lying thing in the garbage bin of history.

which obviously you are not and should be banned EVERYWHERE.

Not a fan of democracy then?

Or just a poster boy for the deluded losers of the American public.

So 70 million + Americans are losers, in your opinion. Why don't you just come out and say "deplorables"?

Just putting a laugh emoji on that post isn't enough, so here you go

:cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO the woke of the US ( and the western world ) deserve another 4 years of Trump.

IMO they have been busily trying to destroy western civilisation for the past 3 1/2 years but it's not yet too late to save us from the abyss. If Harris wins, I fear it's all over for the forces of light and the world will be consumed by darkness.

I don't care 2x. For the first time since 1972, I will not be voting in a US Presidential election --  not that my vote in Florida would mean much.

But I guess yours is a reliable vote for Trump.

5 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I don't care 2x. For the first time since 1972, I will not be voting in a US Presidential election --  not that my vote in Florida would mean much.

But I guess yours is a reliable vote for Trump.

He's not even American.

Florida might matter. Check the news.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's not even American.

Florida might matter. Check the news.

Yes I know. The pride of Auckland. However as we've discussed i don't like the provisions that would allow me as a former resident but now non-resident to able to vote in Florida.

And I have been following the news. Like here:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/florida/

Edited by jerrymahoney

Just now, Yellowtail said:

that makes perfect sense

Something which never applies to you.

As always, you totally dodged all the other points and the main point of my post. Willful ignorance or just ignorantKeep on chugging your cult leaders 🍊 Kool-Aid. You're gonna need a keg of it come November. :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sorry, what was there to dodge? And have I insulted you? 

My post: 

And while all those things could well be true, as far as I know, Trump wants to close the border, does not want to mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI. That's enough for me, so I'll go with the worst homo Sapien in the USA, but thanks. 

But I understand how important mutilation of children's genitals, keeping the border open, and ending meritocracy in favor of DEI are to you, so you should support Harris-Walz, they support those things as well.  

Your response: 

As I've mentioned before, I have voted on both sides. But every candidate ever, has had policies and ideas which I don't support, whether a Dem I support or an Rep. This is nothing new and is true for everyone and surely including you...if you care to admit it.

But how you can buy into and support a man that lies incessantly. And yes exaggerates about everything excessively/egregiously. And is a tax cheat, a charity scammer, a grifter, a con man, an abuser of women, ignorant beyond comprehension...and an un-American, insurrectionist, whiny little bitch with total disregard for the Constitution and rule of law. Overall an abhorrent piece of 💩

But hey, I have no idea nor understanding how all those "fine" qualities of your orange deity and cult leader are to you. But apparently they are right up your misguided alley. Keep on drinking the Orange Kool-Aid 

Okay, 

But how you can buy into and support a man that:

Lies incessantly. Most of the "lies" are out of context jokes or exaggeration, and none of them seem very consequential to me. I believe he did his best in office to do what he wanted to do. His opponents lie incessantly, yen no one seems to care about that, and their lies seem much more consequentialness to me. 

Exaggerates about everything excessively/egregiously. So? I think most of it is funny. 

Tax cheat. Really? How so? 

Charity scammer. Really? How so?

Grifter. Really? How so?

Con man. Really? How so?

Abuser of women. I see no evidence of that. 

Ignorant beyond comprehension. I see no evidence of that. 

Un-American. Really? How so?

Insurrectionist. Yet was never charged with, much less convicted of it. 

Whiny little bitch. Really? How so?

With total disregard for the Constitution and rule of law. Really? How so?

Overall an abhorrent piece of 💩. Of course, but up until he beat Hillary Clinton loved 

by most everyone on the left. 

To me you seem to just be regurgitating the same idiocy the all the other leftists are regurgitating. You have no credibility. 

Why is there no YAWN emoji?

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sorry, what was there to dodge? And have I insulted you? 

My post: 

And while all those things could well be true, as far as I know, Trump wants to close the border, does not want to mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI. That's enough for me, so I'll go with the worst homo Sapien in the USA, but thanks. 

But I understand how important mutilation of children's genitals, keeping the border open, and ending meritocracy in favor of DEI are to you, so you should support Harris-Walz, they support those things as well.  

Your response: 

As I've mentioned before, I have voted on both sides. But every candidate ever, has had policies and ideas which I don't support, whether a Dem I support or an Rep. This is nothing new and is true for everyone and surely including you...if you care to admit it.

But how you can buy into and support a man that lies incessantly. And yes exaggerates about everything excessively/egregiously. And is a tax cheat, a charity scammer, a grifter, a con man, an abuser of women, ignorant beyond comprehension...and an un-American, insurrectionist, whiny little bitch with total disregard for the Constitution and rule of law. Overall an abhorrent piece of 💩

But hey, I have no idea nor understanding how all those "fine" qualities of your orange deity and cult leader are to you. But apparently they are right up your misguided alley. Keep on drinking the Orange Kool-Aid 

Okay, 

But how you can buy into and support a man that:

Lies incessantly. Most of the "lies" are out of context jokes or exaggeration, and none of them seem very consequential to me. I believe he did his best in office to do what he wanted to do. His opponents lie incessantly, yen no one seems to care about that, and their lies seem much more consequentialness to me. 

Exaggerates about everything excessively/egregiously. So? I think most of it is funny. 

Tax cheat. Really? How so? 

Charity scammer. Really? How so?

Grifter. Really? How so?

Con man. Really? How so?

Abuser of women. I see no evidence of that. 

Ignorant beyond comprehension. I see no evidence of that. 

Un-American. Really? How so?

Insurrectionist. Yet was never charged with, much less convicted of it. 

Whiny little bitch. Really? How so?

With total disregard for the Constitution and rule of law. Really? How so?

Overall an abhorrent piece of 💩. Of course, but up until he beat Hillary Clinton loved 

by most everyone on the left. 

To me you seem to just be regurgitating the same idiocy the all the other leftists are regurgitating. You have no credibility. 

@Will B Good here ya go🥱 💤 

:clap2:

@Yellowtail

Same ol' stale/tired/laughable...deny deny deny, eyes wide shut, idiotic and willfully ignorant tactics used by the Orange Cultist Clan of Clowns. If you truly need me to show you "how so?" on any of the above so much as all, then you are even more out of touch with reality than you've previously shown. 

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

@Will B Good here ya go🥱 💤 

:clap2:

@Yellowtail

Same ol' stale/tired/laughable...deny deny deny, eyes wide shut, idiotic and willfully ignorant tactics used by the Orange Cultist Clan of Clowns. If you truly need me to show you "how so?" on any of the above so much as all, then you are even more out of touch with reality than you've previously shown. 

Another fact-filled response from the left.

Meanwhile, let's vote for higher taxes, less accountability, mutilating children's genitals, keeping the border open, and ending meritocracy in favor of DEI. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Another fact-filled response from the left.

Meanwhile, let's vote for higher taxes, less accountability, mutilating children's genitals, keeping the border open, and ending meritocracy in favor of DEI. 

Found it.......

😴

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Found it.......

😴

And yet another fact-filled response from the left.  😴

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And yet another fact-filled response from the left.  😴

Sounds good....let's crack on.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, TedG said:

Harris is dumber than a postage stamp.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/08/15/kamala-harris-economic-policy-2024/

In a statement released late Wednesday night, the Harris campaign said that if elected, she would push for the “first-ever federal ban” on food price hikes, with sweeping new powers for federal authorities.

And hidden fees and charges