AIS SIM is eating up all the money you top up

57 minutes ago, ravip said:

Whatever floats your boat...

Nah, not that easy. Now, please explain to me what technical knowledge, computers, IT and more, have to do with contacting related support for a question regarding service? Also, please go on with what makes it better and more simple to ask it here?

• Sad 1

On 8/13/2024 at 4:37 AM, gargamon said:

True has, or at least used to have, codes that would extend your sim validity for months for just a few baht. The limit was 18 months IIRC. I'm sure ais has something similar. I use a 12 month unlimited data 30 mbps card lately so this info is a few years old.

I neglected to mention that AIS does have an option to add validity days without topping up. But that's just for people who collect AIS Points. 10 Points for 30 Days. 30 Points for 180 Days. 60 Points for 360 Days. You just need to tap in the corresponding USSD code.

On 8/16/2024 at 2:15 PM, NowNow said:

I neglected to mention that AIS does have an option to add validity days without topping up. But that's just for people who collect AIS Points. 10 Points for 30 Days. 30 Points for 180 Days. 60 Points for 360 Days. You just need to tap in the corresponding USSD code.

Thanks for that. I somehow seem to have been getting points but had no idea what to do with them.

Unfortunately I guess you are still limited to 1 year total validity so need to be aware of what you already have before using them?

5 hours ago, topt said:

Thanks for that. I somehow seem to have been getting points but had no idea what to do with them.

Unfortunately I guess you are still limited to 1 year total validity so need to be aware of what you already have before using them?

Yes, one year in advance. So best to wait at least until you have six months of SIM validity left. Then to use 30 AIS Points for six more months.

• Thanks 1