Time ‘propaganda’ profile of Kamala Harris ripped for ‘worshipping’ Dem nominee

CallumWK

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

it shows the biased MSM.....agree, but the bias is founded on something real......a real fear of Trump becoming president.

Of course they fear someone else as their own candidate becomes the next POTUS.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

it shows the biased MSM.....agree, but the bias is founded on something real......a real fear of Trump becoming president. I think a lot of confusion arises between news reporting, editorial comment and downright lies......most of what you see as bias is editorial comment.

many of the least discerning Americans simply will go like sheep........Trump supporters to a T, don't you think? Sent by God, never lies, I don't care what he does I will still vote for him.....deary me.

What is real Will? There is no journalism these days; it is just pathetic opinion pieces. 

Yes there are sheep on both sides.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, udontomi said:

All these comments miss the point IMHO. The media is fawning over her shamelessly and without question her on ANYTHING!  Like for example her policy positions.  Her refusal to sit for interviews.  Has nothing to do with Trump.

Yes.....agree.....it is like someone finding out their life sentence has been lifted and they are to be released from jail......they are not going start asking questions......wait on...why am I being released?.....what has changed?......who decided I was free and on what grounds....5555

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, marin said:

How come Donald J. is not dancing like he did last time around.  The guy does have moves.  🤣

ymca-trump-dance.gif

Dad dancing....nothing harder on the senses than dad dancing.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

I think maybe the over-exuberance -- if that's what it is -- at TIME for Harris is because the pollical staff at TIME, who would be covering the Democratic side of the Presidential election, were otherwise only looking at a total slog from 3 weeks back until the November. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, CallumWK said:

Who said anyone was surprised? Only blind Freddy can't see the obvious, and that is the point of the OP

Obviously your opinion isn't shared by the 2 comments in the article, and millions of other US citizen. Are you one of those US citizens?

Stop pretending that your opinion is shared by everyone else

There were 81 million US citizens that did not share your opinion in the last election, either.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1