Donald Trump Says He Will Go to Venezuela if He Loses Election

shdmn

go join his fellow dictators...hide from being jailed in usa....sure donnie...sneak out in the middle of the night crying like a five year old...maybe putin and rocket man can all meet up there and talk about the good ole days....take elon and your maga morons with you please...i am sure melania will be thrilled.

Maduro’s presidency has been marked by a complex political, social and economic crisis that has pushed millions into poverty and driven over 7.4 million people to migrate, increasingly to the U.S.

Hope he goes other place than Capitol Hill! If American people have even little brain, Trump goin to jail or other place where he is not needed. Lie to people ,lie to mirror. Mirror is only place where you see the truth. Trump only see hes dreams not look in mirror.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Hope he goes other place than Capitol Hill! If American people have even little brain, Trump goin to jail or other place where he is not needed. Lie to people ,lie to mirror. Mirror is only place where you see the truth. Trump only see hes dreams not look in mirror.

Did Trump tell a lie ?

How come no one ever mentioned that before ?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Did Trump tell a lie ?

How come no one ever mentioned that before ?

People dont know because Trump not tell them. Trump tell story so it have to be truth and only truth.

2 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

People dont know because Trump not tell them. Trump tell story so it have to be truth and only truth.

Its lucky that there are intelligent people in the World who can keep telling all the stupid people that Trump tells lies .

Where would the World be without those guys 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, pomchop said:

go join his fellow dictators...hide from being jailed in usa....sure donnie...sneak out in the middle of the night crying like a five year old...maybe putin and rocket man can all meet up there and talk about the good ole days....take elon and your maga morons with you please...i am sure melania will be thrilled.

Maduro’s presidency has been marked by a complex political, social and economic crisis that has pushed millions into poverty and driven over 7.4 million people to migrate, increasingly to the U.S.

Caused by USA sanctions

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Caused by USA sanctions

You have no idea what is happening in Venezuela, do you?

Venezuela's economy went into the dumper when Chavez took over.

Like in Russia, Chavez required all enterprises in Venezuela give him and his cronies part or all of their ownership. And Chavez knew nothing about running companies.

• Agree 2

The Maduro schtick is obviously B.S. because that's just one of his games to suggest that crime is so horrible in the USA that it's better in places that Americans consider scary countries like Venezuela, which actually is scary for various reasons but that's another story.

HOWEVER, the idea of Trump fleeing the country rather than facing losing the election and then likely the rest of his life in prison isn't far fetched at all.

But it wouldn't be Venezuela. 

There would be numerous other options.

I have heard the idea that Trump might be interested in making a deal to avoid prison in exchange for shutting up for life, hiding away in Margarine Lardo, and  not inciting a civil war. In theory not a bad deal for the country but I can't imagine how such a deal could be possible structurally as his cases are federal and state and such a deal would be basically extra-judicial. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The Maduro schtick is obviously B.S. because that's just one of his games to suggest that crime is so horrible in the USA that it's better in places that Americans consider scary countries like Venezuela, which actually is scary for various reasons but that's another story.

HOWEVER, the idea of Trump fleeing the country rather than facing losing the election and then likely the rest of his life in prison isn't far fetched at all.

Pattaya? :cheesy:

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I have heard the idea that Trump might be interested in making a deal to avoid prison in exchange for shutting up for life, hiding away in Margarine Lardo, and  not inciting a civil war. In theory not a bad deal for the country but I can't imagine how such a deal could be possible structurally as his cases are federal and state and such a deal would be basically extra-judicial. 

Is this what you watch for your information? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

"If something happens with this election, which would be a horror show, we'll meet the next time in Venezuela, because it'll be a far safer place to meet than our country," Trump said to Musk. "OK, so we'll go. You and I will go, and we'll have a meeting and dinner in Venezuela."

And you can be sure the people who work in the restaurant will not spit in their food.  :clap2:

DT is not going to Venezuela, except maybe if he really does take it on the lam and Venezuela is transit point.

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You made me aware of something here.  In Brazil there would always be these Rodney King-type incidents in the US on TV , sensationalized of course.  I'd try to find these on the web, but nothing.  Once there was an incident where a small propeller plane hit an office building (might have been in Atlanta) and the one national TV network (at that time) was making a big television event about "another 9/11 attack."

That other fellow defeated Maduro in an election a few years ago, and just as Maduro was getting ready get on a plane Putin stepped in got POTUS stand down the anti-Maduro forces.  Do I need to give the name of that president?

• Haha 1

On 8/13/2024 at 8:58 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Its lucky that there are intelligent people in the World who can keep telling all the stupid people that Trump tells lies .

Where would the World be without those guys 

So you want to be smartass! You  are troll from Trump or you just dont want conversation?