Bombshell:Dem Convention Protests for Palestine

riclag

1 hour ago, riclag said:

DNC protest ends with arrests after demonstrators refuse to disperse

The left flexing dem democracy! Imop Did they have permission to leave designated protest areas? Imop Militant demonstrators becoming unruly !

“Tuesday night’s protest was organized by Behind Enemy Lines, a leftist group with militant leanings. Another group behind the protest was Samidoun, which Germany and Israel have banned over allegations that it has ties to terrorist groups”. 

The protest assembled at the Israeli Consulate in downtown Chicago quickly grew unruly .

Disappointed nothing much happened?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, maesariang said:

Kamala what a mess.

Agreed imop

Maybe we can peel the onion a little more !I hope a task force investigates who supports these militants ? What other groups on the radical(extremist )left are involved?imop

This article needs to be updated,on the  “current events “imop It starts by mentioning the right( far right actors are the primary actors) but  it finally gets to 

the truth though “ left wing extremism is becoming more dangerous” imop.

“There is increased risk of social turmoil and political violence by violent far-left extremists for at least the next 12 months as the United States enters its national election season”.

https://newlinesinstitute.org/nonstate-actors/operating-under-the-radar-violent-left-wing-extremism-is-becoming-more-dangerous/

Edited by riclag

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

With the scripted speeches? Always the case. Only a fool would be impressed with fake speeches.

We arent use to seeing territory outside (consulate )in America  defended  against far left extremism!The left is strong & dangerous! Imop

IMG_2853.jpeg.ae336e5c2bc04f4245db087d63d5328c.jpeg

https://apnews.com/article/democratic-convention-chicago-protests-war-gaza-f064683535bbbe93231d31ecc2dbafc7

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It will be great once Harris is elected. All of this Jew hatred will stop once Israel is eradicated and these guys will move on to Christians. 

Inflation 5%, unemployment 5%. Go Harris.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I hope you are not too worked up over this.

No, I am unfortunately used to hearing pure, old-fashioned hatred of Jews masquerading as anti-Zionism.   Below are examples of the rhetoric you hear at every pro-Palestine demonstration.  Does anyone want to tell me the two in the video don't hate Jews?   I would bet both of them are in Chicago right now.

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Familiar scene by the people surrounding the burning of my country’s flag! All of this makes 

Americans angry!imop

This movement  carrying around the flag of another nation while wearing scarfs have a chaotic history of blocking bridges,

taking control of college buildings, riots at Ucla encampments , rioting recently in DC ,  defacing monuments , burning our flag and hoisting of a foreign flag, as we seen in past demonstrations.

chicago

More flag burning 

by the lefts scarf people who have burned and pull down the USA FLAG at the DC riots recently! 

IMG_2854.jpeg.7a37cfaee78a65a2684cac0f9bc8d37a.jpeg

•  

53 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

No, I am unfortunately used to hearing pure, old-fashioned hatred of Jews masquerading as anti-Zionism.   Below are examples of the rhetoric you hear at every pro-Palestine demonstration.  Does anyone want to tell me the two in the video don't hate Jews?   I would bet both of them are in Chicago right now.

Thank you  for the video, The left has emboldened this guy in the video! Imop

appeasing terrorist has become common for progressives!

imop

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

It will be great once Harris is elected. All of this Jew hatred will stop once Israel is eradicated and these guys will move on to Christians. 

You seem to have swallowed more than one red pill.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2024 at 5:57 PM, riclag said:

AZAB

Thirdly, azab, which means punishment (punishment of God). In the Qur’an, azabis interpreted as torture or a very painful punishment. The punishment is inflicted by God only on those who are ungodly and do not believe.

These people are dangerous far left radicals hell bent on taking on Americans ,traditions.
harris/walz sympathizes with these people who chant death to America , divest from western institutions!

I can’t change the narrative of the left, but I can help expose 

them to Swing voters of America!

Does it really matter if Harris is supporting this in America? Her followers do not care or think about anything except preventing Trump from winning. If they were really looking at Harris they would not be voting for her for sure. 

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Biden ran in the primaries, won a majority of the delegates, but then dropped out. According to your logic, the Dems shouldn't have nominated anyone after Biden dropped out.

You are simply making noise at this point.

It's like saying if the President dies, and the VP takes over "nobody voted for them for President! It's anti-Democratic!"

I'll tell you what is anti-Democratic: sending a mob to sack the Capitol to stop the certification of Electoral votes.

Biden was forced out.   Harris was selected by the party elders.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

More Harris supporters

• Like 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

They hate Vance as well. 

Oh, and they hate all of Trump's supporters. 

Democrats are the party of hate. 

They just talk Trump. Dodging 3 debates, dodging interviews. No solutions for anything. A party of hate for themselves only. Disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Day 3 and no policies yet. Just slogans and hate Trump. All they have is hate Trump, IMO.

https://democrats.org/news/dnc-releases-2024-party-platform-to-be-voted-on-at-convention/

https://democrats.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/FINAL-MASTER-PLATFORM.pdf

(Yes, before you lose your stuff, it does mention a second Biden term.)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-delegates-approve-platform-mistake-mentioning-bidens-second-term

• Like 1