Trump’s Financial Disclosures Show Significant Debt and Abundant Grift

He may well have a very large portfolio, but if, as is reported, it is in hock up to the eyeballs (I believe the measured technical financial term is significantly leveraged?) then in cash terms it is pretty useless, and can't be used to cover his debts.

Does the "golden escalator" have a reverse button?

• Like 2

Not surprising, he did write the international bestseller, The Art of the  Grift, so he certainly knows how to grift with the very best.   His biggest grift by far, of course, is his Untruth Social.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, newnative said:

Thanks!  I had no idea there was an actual book with that title.  I was just having some fun, playing on his Art of the Deal.

Hope you enjoyed yourself.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Yes, indeed.  Trumpets, on the other hand, seem like they are not getting much enjoyment supporting the convicted rapist, felon, serial liar, and grifter of the highest order.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Reads pretty clear to me....

The king of grifting wants to really become the elected KING of grifting ("king" because he would be effectively immune from criminal prosecution as president thanks to the recent ruling by his appointed  Supreme Court).

Can't open it at all now and I'm not going to subscribe to that rag. RS should have stuck to music. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, newnative said:

Yes, indeed.  Trumpets, on the other hand, seem like they are not getting much enjoyment supporting the convicted rapist, felon, serial liar, and grifter of the highest order.

I think most of their fun comes from listening to cackling hyenas and tampon traders.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

I think most of their fun comes from listening to cackling hyenas and tampon traders.

Did you fail to note that Trump is not just any old grifter but has attained, through his long grifting career, the status of grifter 'of the highest order'.   That should bring some joy to Trumpets.  He's the worst presidet in US history but stands proudly at the top of Grifterland.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, newnative said:

Not surprising, he did write the international bestseller, The Art of the  Grift, so he certainly knows how to grift with the very best.   His biggest grift by far, of course, is his Untruth Social.

Do you really think HE  wrote that book?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, newnative said:

Did you fail to note that Trump is not just any old grifter but has attained, through his long grifting career, the status of grifter 'of the highest order'.   That should bring some joy to Trumpets.  He's the worst presidet in US history but stands proudly at the top of Grifterland.

It's pointless taking note of any of your carp.

A post making unsourced and unsubstantiated claims has been removed.

Note the local rule for this subforum:

"Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources."

1 minute ago, HappyExpat57 said:

You keep posting this nonsense. No one has been "under Harris"  to date. VP is a ceremonial position - ribbon cutting, visiting other nations, and the such. They set NO policy. But hey, if it makes you feel good getting that off your chest, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Harris has worse ideas than Biden. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1