Donald Trump Has No Idea What Has Hit Him, and It’s a Joy to Watch

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

When? Who are you talking too? 

Oops. I meant has. I'm sure estimates can be made. I'm posting a comment in the thread that's who I'm talking to.

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

Good grief, really? Aren’t you aware that the NYT is one of the biggest lying sack of rags media outlets out there? It’s no wonder why so many folks don’t have a clue as to what is going on in the world lately, especially over the last quarter century. Remember, the same cabal that sold you the WMD farce are the same ones selling you this bs farce. 

They may have a bias or an angle on things as all media does but everything is fact checked. What's your go to source and then compare the rigorousness of their fact checking and whether they clearly admit mistakes if they make them. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

yeah, so the other midget in the race will win.

and this will improve your life by unimaginable magnitudes

especially since you dont even live in the US anymore

f

Things like the grants to first home buyers Kamala announced today won't have an effect but the effect on world politics, the approach to dictators and effect on current and potential conflicts, the ecomomy e.g.Trump is proposing a tariff on all imports that could affect US inflation and exports for countries around the world - are fairly important and consequential to the rest of the world. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, maesariang said:

Why is he still winning polls then?

https://pollingplus.com/news/pollingplus-exclusive-top-two-presidential-cycle-pollsters-towery-and-cahaly-release-battleground-polls/

Michigan

Harris: 49%
Trump: 47%
Other: 2%
No opinion/undecided: 2%

Wisconsin

Trump: 49%
Harris: 48%
Other: 2%
No opinion/undecided: 1%

Trafalgar Group: Surveys of 1000 likely voters (details to come on Trafalgar X Page @Trafalgar_group

Pennsylvania

Trump: 46%
Harris: 44%
Other: 5%
No opinion/Undecided: 5%

Arizona

Trump:48%
Harris: 47%
Other: 4%
No opinion/undecided: 1%

Nevada

Trump: 48%
Harris: 45%
Other: 5%
No opinion/undecided: 2%

North Carolina

Trump: 49%
Harris: 45%
Other: 4%
No opinion/Undecided: 2%

What a dodgy website. Linking to the Daily Caller. Fake news and you fall for it

• Like 1

What I enjoy watching is Kamala Harris ad-lib a speech. I have to wonder what is going through her mind when I hear her word salad speeches. Does she have a speech impediment or is there something seriously wrong upstairs?

Still wearing those masks?

• Confused 2