I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Seriously?.....I thought it was disgusting.....but then I'm not a fan of Vance's sperm like you.

I see you have a high level of communicating. Most people look at policies. Not you.

1 hour ago, In Full Agreement said:

I hope for your sake you're not under the delusion that Brits are universally loved by subjects of the  former Empire.   

No, I am not under that delusion.

Many dislike us and rightly so. 
There is no denying it.

1 hour ago, tmax said:

America <deleted>s on your country guaranteed and we don't like you either

Nah. You have a lot of problems over there that will not be fixed by either Trump or Harris. 
I don’t think America will ever be great again, it is a sinking ship, too divided on race, religion and politics. Massive debt and drug issues, homeless.

About one third of you hates another one third sadly.

who are you voting for?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

Nah. You have a lot of problems over there that will not be fixed by either Trump or Harris. 
I don’t think America will ever be great again, it is a sinking ship, too divided on race, religion and politics. Massive debt and drug issues, homeless.

About one third of you hates another one third sadly.

who are you voting for?

Going backwards. Too many wars, too many ridiculous ideas. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You're quoting the Heritage Foundation, author of Project 2025?

It's so rare to see someone shoot themselves in both feet simultaneously. Do they call you No-Toes?

I am quoting Joe Biden. Here are a couple of sources which, perhaps, will not trigger a Pavlovian response:

Biden is taking some heat for comments he made to the New York Observer, in which he said of Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., a rival for the nomination: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=2838420&page=1

Joe Biden worried in 1977 that certain de-segregation policies would cause his children to grow up 'in a racial jungle'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-worried-1977-certain-182631643.html

I was also quoting Ashley Biden's diary, legally certified as authentic, where she says her dad Joe Biden would take inappropriate showers with her.

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2024 at 1:27 PM, maesariang said:

Trump is cool. Harris uncool. Done.

Trump is Cool , can you text more than one sentence at a time or you just doing it for clicks , there is nothing cool about a Felon , Pedo , Rapist , Grifter  , I hope I’m not a neighbor, Trump is Cool my gawd Pathetic Human you are 

Edited by Irish star
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Going backwards. Too many wars, too many ridiculous ideas. 

Great again , you do see our stock market you do see the business climate in California. Backwards with Trump at helm 

• Haha 1

Just now, Irish star said:

Trump is Cool , can you text more than one sentence at a time or you just doing it for clicks , there is nothing cool about a Felon , Pedo , Rapist , Griftef , I hope I’m not a neighbor, Trump is Cool my gawd Pathetic Human you are 

Great English from you. Thanks for the amazing policy analysis.

3 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Trump is Cool , can you text more than one sentence at a time or you just doing it for clicks , there is nothing cool about a Felon , Pedo , Rapist , Grifter  , I hope I’m not a neighbor, Trump is Cool my gawd Pathetic Human you are 

2 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Great again , you do see our stock market you do see the business climate in California. Backwards with Trump at helm 

Totally makes sense.

• Confused 1

Just now, Irish star said:

Are you talking to a Chair again , one sentence so many facts go check 

Yes, I just proved they did well under Trump. Thanks for bringing up the topic and proving Trump superior.