I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

9 minutes ago, mogandave said:

And a free hotdog with every one! 

Free vasectomies as well. 

Damn dude, does that mean I can declare myself a woman and get a free hotdog.??

I dont want some dude dressed like a girl with pink hair waving surgical scissors anywhere near The Most Blessed and Gorgeous Object in the Known Universe. Id rather take the shame of an easy declaration.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well I reckon for the maintenance of traditional values and the parents right to decide whats best I consider it as an important issue.

How bout you? Want tampons in your sons bathroom?

You really fall for the bs from the dodgy right. Sad

18 minutes ago, mogandave said:

So you are against tampons in boy’s rooms? 

Are you also against puberty blockers and gender reassignment surgery for children?

Are you against removing children from parents that faldo not want the to take puberty blockers or have gender reassignment surgery? 

Those are all things Walz supports.

Good gosh. You really fall for this bs. In the overall scheme of things, this really isn't important.

11 minutes ago, mogandave said:

What about Trump’s middle class tax cuts, were those okay? 

Did you know the tax revenue went up after the cuts? 

You mean corporate welfare like Biden’s “ Inflation Reduction Act” and the “Infrastructure Bill”? 

You really need a better source for your news

https://www.cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/the-2017-trump-tax-law-was-skewed-to-the-rich-expensive-and-failed-to-deliver

Edited by Roo Island

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Good gosh. You really fall for this bs. In the overall scheme of things, this really isn't important.

You’re right. That a small percentage of children’s lives are ruined and families destroyed is insignificant as long as the greater good of moving the country further left is achieved. 

You want an omelette, you have to break a few eggs, yes?

3 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You’re right. That a small percentage of children’s lives are ruined and families destroyed is insignificant as long as the greater good of moving the country further left is achieved. 

You want an omelette, you have to break a few eggs, yes?

Please, turn off your news sources. Good gosh

2 minutes ago, mogandave said:

More made up nonsense 

He has made 50 posts on this topic telling a computer screen how much smarter he is because he supports a woman with no skills and unfunded policies.

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If you are trying to tell me Trump is better at science than Harris, you've chosen the wrong address.

No. That is not what I am telling you.

Both candidates are Science Ignoramuses, and the IgNobel prize, even, is way past their reach, and for all categories.

I prefer Trump because he knows he is an idiot and is proud of being an idiot.

Therefore he is way better than Harris who does not even realize what she is.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

No. That is not what I am telling you.

Both candidates are Science Ignoramuses, and the IgNobel prize, even, is way past their reach, and for all categories.

I prefer Trump because he knows he is an idiot and is proud of being an idiot.

Therefore he is way better than Harris who does not even realize what she is.

Ya gotta be kidding me. Trump is for sure an idiot. Harris is far from that. Why would you think that? Bizarre

25 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ya gotta be kidding me. Trump is for sure an idiot. Harris is far from that. Why would you think that? Bizarre

Gosh, you think Harris is smarter than Trump? 

I don’t think so. You like all the Harris giveaways? 

You like all the trans kid stuff?

Edited by mogandave

19 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Gosh, you think Harris is smarter than Trump? 

I don’t think so. You like all the Harris giveaways? 

You the trans stuff?

Harris has a solid education and a fantastic career. Trump was billionaire daddy's boy. A grifter and con man.

Why are you on the far right so hung up on trans bs. I bet you've barely run into any. Unless you are living in Thailand! :cheesy:

8 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Harris has a solid education and a fantastic career. Trump was billionaire daddy's boy. A grifter and con man.

Why are you on the far right so hung up on trans bs. I bet you've barely run into any. Unless you are living in Thailand! :cheesy:

Harris is above average intelligence, went to mediocre schools, graduated without distinction, and had to take the bar twice. 

What was fantastic about her career? 

5 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Harris is above average intelligence, went to mediocre schools, graduated without distinction, and had to take the bar twice. 

What was fantastic about her career? 

Good gosh. She's had a career 99.99% of Americans dream of. Better than you or I.

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Good gosh. She's had a career 99.99% of Americans dream of. Better than you or I.

She is the ultimate fail-up canidate. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Why is Israel being allowed to ethnically cleanse Gaza and take their land?......and Trump would have stopped that?.....Seriously?

just like Ukraine,    it would have  never happened 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Not even american besides. Do you have late term abortions of viable foeti in your country?

Trump said there are abortions after birth. Silly bugger. Apparently 1 per cent of abortions are after 21 weeks. No problem with being anti abortion but hope you understand what Democrats support and what they don't. In Australia it is apparently readily available up to 22 weeks in most states while it's 16 weeks in Tasmania. 

On 8/19/2024 at 12:38 AM, cjinchiangrai said:

No idea why he is still around. Trump is a convicted felon and sexual predator. McDonalds would not give him a job. Why would anyone trust him to be president?

My only guess is that he gives poorly educated bigots and incels an excuse to be their racist, misogynistic selves in public.

you would think in the year  2024  ...  that totally clueless people still exist 

10 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

Well, the US is living through a very confusing era.

As a representative of the Democratic party, America is choosing Trump. As a representative of the Democratic party, the US is still choosing Biden-Harris.

Just the way it is, in a very stupid election process.

When will the electorate be offered 2 candidates on the Republican side, and two candidates on the Democratic side. Oh when. Two candidates, with somewhat different views of how the US should be governed, both on the Democratic views, and the Republican side.

When a citizen of the US does not like the candidate presented on the Democratic side, the only alternative available is to vote for a candidate on the Republican side, having a totally different view of how to govern.  And conversely. Very stupid.

And the US is now being offered one candidate for each side of the spectrum, and the electorate nearly equally dislike the two of them.

Now make a choice....

The great men, must be some in a population of about 250 million adults, are nowhere to be found. Certainly opted for a job more rewarding, and with better pay.

There are no better interested and interesting candidates to be presented.

So let's stop complaining. Most voters who do not like either candidate, take their dislike from reasons other than political views. Ad hominem it is...

The right is right. Politics wise. So then the choice between the lesser of two evils becomes easy.

Cackling Kamala is not a choice,,      who did she debate ?  who was the other dem party candidate looking for the nomination ?

oh.  there was none.     they pulled a coup on sleepy creepy joe and after 3.5 years of her totally worthless vice presidency where she did absolutely nothing except make a *** of herself..    they said look.    better than sliced bread   she's our saviour !

what do they call those four legged animals with wool ?   baaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaa

On 8/18/2024 at 9:57 PM, save the frogs said:

The US is not run by one person.

The people in charge will do whatever they want, irrespective of your vote. 

So what you see on TV is just mind games. 

Trump is mostly a bad B-movie slash horror actor. 

You vote with what you spend your time, attention, and money on. 

Turn off the news. 

Trump ‘is mostly a bad B-movie slash horror actor’ who brought relative peace and stability to the planet for four years during his first presidency and hopefully will bring us back from the brink of a new world war or total collapse of the western world economically and culturally through the next four years.

• Haha 1