Swiss Expat Sentencing in Phuket Set for September 3rd

webfact

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

That frankly appears to be a sham, renting elephants for his sanctuary, likely to justify an NGO type organization for a visa. 

You are right, it was actually a SCAM, to  obtain donations under the guise of charity, but in actual fact, it was to fund his lifestyle.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tomtomtom69 said:

Which is exactly why I hope / assume Urs is in hiding or wearing a mask or other disguise when out in public and generally trying not to be recognized, because this case has clearly brought great danger to his personal safety. 

Yet some fool who's out of his mind laughed at my post, when it's quite obvious that Urs' life continues to be in danger. If he was already the victim of an attempt on his life, Urs needs to leave the country immediately and permanently once he's allowed to.

Everythings all roses living in thailand until its not. To assume that as a foreigner you have any rights here would be a mistake

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

He’s clearly taken way to many to the head himself…,    A complete & utter tool whose posts on here are some of the most pathetic & ridiculous of any poster… 

I call him Goat.......😉

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

Everythings all roses living in thailand until its not. To assume that as a foreigner you have any rights here would be a mistake

You've learned a lot in a few day's...........😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

Theres even a poster here who says a thai person attempted to kill him and got away with it…britmantoo? He still stays in thailand for some reason.

I've known a few farangs that have been killed by Thais, and some others that have had close calls. 

5 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

You have chosen to side with some of our own who ripped off a poor bargirl for sex, then threatened the female staff and who then started a physical fight with some local guys who came to their defense. 

Did you finish high school?

I think I can be comfortable in the knowledge that my educational standards are a great deal higher than yours.

Furthermore, I attended Grammar school, not high school.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I've known a few farangs that have been killed by Thais, and some others that have had close calls. 

Me too.

Just now, FritsSikkink said:

He is getting what he deserves:

• Blocking an ambulance
  • Kicking someone in the back who sits at the beach near his home
  • Waving a gun around somewhere else

I'm not disagreeing with that.

I'm stating that Urs' time in the Kingdom is coming to an end and for good reason. 

I think he should leave, both for his safety and for everyone else's. 

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

I can agree with that, instead of backing down and wanting to be seen as politically correct as they are doing in the UK and allowing illegals to walk all over us.

Spot on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Never heard of a Russian boyfriend but she had offered to walk away if the Swiss guy apologized but he refused and threatened her. She then got the police involved. 

send his sorry a_se to PETROPAVOVSK KAMCHATSKY ...  he can join the trench diggers for a few years. .  

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

which include residing in approved housing, bi-weekly check-ins with authorities, and refraining from work or illegal activities.

What on earth is 'Approved housing' ?

What seems to have escaped people's memory is other offences he committed, owning a gun, previous blocking an ambulance and waving a gun at the driver, his dubious 'work' owning an elephant sanctuary being funded by a Charity and yet he was allegedly paying I mil in rent for his pool villa every month. IMO jail time followed by life ban to Thailand, he sounds like a loose cannon to me. Would you want him living near you ?

7 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

FAFO....mess with Thai security and get your ass kicked.  This is not your home country.  Same thing back home, those security guys look to teach drunks a lesson.

I would be seen dead within 100kms of those idiots. Uneducated scoundrels. They should go back to Issan where they belong.  :vampire:

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

The whole story reeks of racism. Racism shared by the former dismissed leader of the defunct Move Forward syndicate. 

That alleged  kick deserved a 2000 Baht fine.

Let us not forget the THB200 30 day extensions lol

8 hours ago, Dave0206 said:

Oh oh kicked wrong person looking like swiss david may have to find new country to live.im sure owner of luxury villa must be p"ssed off too that the steps were shown to be illegal must make access to beach harder

Where there is a will there's a ladder!

😁👮‍♂️🐒🐘😬

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, smedly said:

this is common assault but hardly a brutlal encounter, a few lessons have been learned, this guy needs to stop bullying people especially when he was 100% in the wrong - it wasn't ever his property 

pay the lady a large amount of money and you might even get to stay in Thailand 

you were wrong

I think he already tried that and her family said "No!" 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

What seems to have escaped people's memory is other offences he committed, owning a gun, previous blocking an ambulance and waving a gun at the driver, his dubious 'work' owning an elephant sanctuary being funded by a Charity and yet he was allegedly paying I mil in rent for his pool villa every month. IMO jail time followed by life ban to Thailand, he sounds like a loose cannon to me. Would you want him living near you ?

What nonsense! Just because he is an idiot isn't a reason to hang draw and quater him, especially when groups of Thai men who beat tourist old age pensioners nearly to death and get a 500baht fne and a wai! Justice for all. Note: Never settle in Thailand and invest more than you can walk away from.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I don't think he'll have much of a choice after the verdict.

Although, without involvement from politicians, this would have been a 2,000 baht fine maximum.

However, the ambulance incident and the gun waving incident, shows a guy who thinks he can do as he pleases in the country, and for sure, he will be no loss and not many will be sad to see him go,

Guys like him don't stop until they are stopped.

I hope he doesn't pop up in Cambodia, they deserve better than this guy.

My guess is, he'll be showing up in Cambodia, Laos or Vietnam within weeks of being deported from Thailand to try the same scam he was involved in here.

Violence is the main characteristic of 'uncivilized people'.

The freedom of one stops where the freedom of the other starts.

Any breach of that, including through violence, is a clear sign of an uncivilized person.

But now it ends up in court....

• Thumbs Up 1