Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

2 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

You lie. Yes you flat out repeat your lies. You links are nothing more than some articles written by people who have the same idea you have. They are not backed up by actual world wide data.

Those links are studies done. What to you is actual world data besides studies done? It's up to you what you believe or don't believe. Some are skeptical when things are flat out proven to them because that's their nature. I don't lie, especially here. Why would I? I'm not a troll arguing just for the sake of arguing but pointing out the wrongs involved in prostitution. If you think it's normal behavior to sell your body for cash, and for others to profit by this, and many times beat, rape and kill their employees, you're really out there and not worth mine or anyone else's time. You have a computer? Try looking up things if you're interested in knowing the truth, because you obviously don't. There are many links but if you think everyone who does studies on this topic is wrong there's nothing more I can say. Lost cause comes to mind.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Either your daughter has taken on your values, or she hasn't. Sod all you can do about if she hasn't, and it doesn't matter where she is on the planet.

My values won't completely protect her from the real world, Even if I teach her martial arts, because most women aren't a match for a psycho who might be armed, or have help. This country has a huge problem with local men molesting, raping and using women, far more than I've ever heard or seen elsewhere. Violence against women isn't localized, but worldwide, but there are places where it's worse, and laws aren't as enforced, like here.

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I think most men who comes to Thailand will be formed by the environment either they like it or not. Pattaya have a different expat environment than Hua Hin, even the same is present both places. 

If Thailand provided more security for girls and women, especially single moms, there would be less prostitution. Higher salaries and higher pensions would also ease the pressure on girls to provide for their parents. 

Not only illegal for women to prostetute themselves, but also illegal to buy sex, would changed the marked dramatically if there where real consequences 

Disagree. Prostitution exists in just about every country on the planet.

IMO it is best when it is decriminalized or legalized, because it takes the criminal variable out of the equation.

The state of Victoria decriminalized prostitution in 1993. The world didn't fall apart, and Victoria is regarded as one of the better states in terms of corruption.

Queensland has only just decriminalized prostitution, and it has been a byword for corruption and criminal activity for decades.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Disagree. Prostitution exists in just about every country on the planet.

IMO it is best when it is decriminalized or legalized, because it takes the criminal variable out of the equation.

The state of Victoria decriminalized prostitution in 1993. The world didn't fall apart, and Victoria is regarded as one of the better states in terms of corruption.

Queensland has only just decriminalized prostitution, and it has been a byword for corruption and criminal activity for decades.

Prostitution will always exist, but the amount of girls who is involved changes with equal possibilities and economic prosperity.  In Norway 99% of prostitutes is foreigners, 

39 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If you have some starry-eyed illusion marriage is not sex for money, dream on. Except for the most delusional, most women have a good provider at the top of their wish list.

I'm not 18. I'm 67 and have already been married more than twice, so I know what marriage entails. Marriage is a union of two people , hopefully sharing the same future plans, honesty, loyalty and non abusive, if it's going to last. Most marriages fail from unrealistic expectations or damaged people, or both. Sex , frequently, is an indication of how the marriage is going, at least as far as chemistry is concerned, and not having too many arguments.If you listen to your woman the right way, she will respond with what you need, unless she is damaged from childhood or previous relationships and can't extract her thinking from them. Providing is one thing that's necessary, and as long as your wife isn't greedy, the money doesn't matter if it pays the bills, keeps food on the table, and there's extra for time off, especially together. People thinking marriage is about sex are the delusional ones, as it's just one thing, and it won't hold a marriage together if it doesn't have the main thing available, communication.

54 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Those links are studies done. What to you is actual world data besides studies done? It's up to you what you believe or don't believe. Some are skeptical when things are flat out proven to them because that's their nature. I don't lie, especially here. Why would I? I'm not a troll arguing just for the sake of arguing but pointing out the wrongs involved in prostitution. If you think it's normal behavior to sell your body for cash, and for others to profit by this, and many times beat, rape and kill their employees, you're really out there and not worth mine or anyone else's time. You have a computer? Try looking up things if you're interested in knowing the truth, because you obviously don't. There are many links but if you think everyone who does studies on this topic is wrong there's nothing more I can say. Lost cause comes to mind.

Here you go again on your mantra. You say you read a lot yet you don't comprehend what is written you're blind to any argument. You have made up your mind. Fine but don't shove your believes up other peoples ass**!

The only actual study with real data is published by the UN where it states that about 4 % of the people working in the sex industry does so against their will. 

So its not all Sodom and Gomorrah

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm not 18. I'm 67 and have already been married more than twice, so I know what marriage entails. Marriage is a union of two people , hopefully sharing the same future plans, honesty, loyalty and non abusive, if it's going to last. Most marriages fail from unrealistic expectations or damaged people, or both. Sex , frequently, is an indication of how the marriage is going, at least as far as chemistry is concerned, and not having too many arguments.If you listen to your woman the right way, she will respond with what you need, unless she is damaged from childhood or previous relationships and can't extract her thinking from them. Providing is one thing that's necessary, and as long as your wife isn't greedy, the money doesn't matter if it pays the bills, keeps food on the table, and there's extra for time off, especially together. People thinking marriage is about sex are the delusional ones, as it's just one thing, and it won't hold a marriage together if it doesn't have the main thing available, communication.

I have to say the communication AND sex I have with my Thai GF are much better than I ever got in Australia. Make of that what you will.

On average, we would have an argument about once every six months, and it's done and forgotten in an hour.

OTOH, my Australian wife could make a sulk last a month. One subsequent GF speculated she may have been molested as a child.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Out of touch with reality is a person defending a trade that kills and maims, abuses and threatens, and gets people addicted to drugs. Why? Because its cheap sex because they can't find or know how to treat a normal woman so feel the need to pay for it? Or perhaps there is a legitimate excuse? I still haven't heard any. A balanced view of life is thinking and acting morally, period. Not intentionally hurting or taking advantage of others. Not subjecting women to degrading themselves having to have sex with men they would never be with otherwise besides the money they and their employers get. As far as there being a God, you'll find out when you pass. 

YAWN !!

50 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Prostitution will always exist, but the amount of girls who is involved changes with equal possibilities and economic prosperity.  In Norway 99% of prostitutes is foreigners, 

Norway also has a suicide rate well above the global average. See where I am going with this?

24 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I don't think that you have the track record to be giving advice to anyone!  😂😂😂

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, jacob29 said:

Clearly not the case, since you keep bringing up how distasteful and abusive the customers are. How can someone engage in honest discussion with you, when you deliberately misrepresent your stance?

Why is this even worth mentioning? The women often don't have the patience to work a regular job, and that's fine.

You plainly implied that. As if it's not most of the men, then why did you mention abuse, maiming and death as the core issue?

Yet another red herring. Presumably you have a problem with casual sex as well, which goes some way to explaining why you don't much like the idea of transactional sex. 

Complete nonsense, most women in Thailand keep the lions share of the money. That's the nature of competition. Do you think a girl is going to accept dramatically lower income than a freelancer, giving most of it to the boss, for no particular reason? Do you think beer bar owners are reaping windfall profits??

It's not a good thing. Tarring the entire sex trade as bad and immoral hardly helps the issue. Unwanted pregnancies among sex workers is very likely lower than for casual unpaid sex in places like New Zealand. So are you making the argument sex work is better than casual sex?

Not denying there are negative externalities, what we disagree on is the scope. If this is your issue, you should stop muddying the waters by talking about how socially incapable of awkward, or generally unpleasant the customers are.

Most women, across the board (any job), have experienced molestation or rape - so stop with these deceptive representations.

This doesn't actually matter to you though, so stop being deceptive about it. I asked you quite clearly if all the customers were respectful, whether that would be ok. You didn't answer, and shifted to how many are smelly. Next up, many are fat or unattractive, right?

So focus on that instead of adding all the extra noise. Stop watering down the core issue, with repeated claims about how most customers must be dodgy and generally unpleasant.

The fact you didn't respond to my question about why sex workers don't usually offer any kind of discount to good customers speaks volumes.

I didn't say all the customers are abusive or distasteful. Many are, not all.

Not having the patience to work a regular job is BS. Lowering yourself to make a little more money, much of it spent on accommodations in a distant city away from home, isn't an excuse because you spend more living there than you would home, and if you have kids, you belong with them, period, especially if the dads not around, which is usually the case here.

I mentioned death, abuse and hurting because it happens, daily, in the trade. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I have nothing against casual sex at all. What I'm against is women , girls and boys forced into having it for any reason, and paying for sex isn't normal anyway. What's the real reasons? There are millions of women out there wanting a relationship. If you don't know how to treat a woman, then you go and pay for some? Like I said, I did it a few times as a teenager, then I wanted real, not a transaction for money with someone who's only doing it for money.

Where do you get the idea that most of the prostitutes keep most of the money? From them? Freelancers maybe, but again, much of what they earn goes to living expenses instead of staying home and working near home to be with any children.

If the sex trade isn't all immoral, what is it then? Partly immoral? 

Again, I didn't say all the customers are bad. In fact, most are just men who can't get a woman back home so need to pay, are having extramarital affairs, cheating on girlfriends back home, or need their egos filled by having as many partners as possible. I've been with many women, but I'm not proud of the fact we broke up, even though my intentions were always to have a relationship, hopefully one that would last. When you're young, you don't know what happens until it does, even if you're a decent person not out to use.

Most women have not experienced molestation or rape. It's much higher here than anywhere else I've heard about, up to 70% of girls by age 17. In the US by comparison its 7.5% to 11%. If all the customers were respectful towards prostitutes, of course it would be better for them, but this isn't a pleasant trade we're talking about, and many are into it for violence against women. If you took away all human trafficking, coercion by parents, force by debtors, and only left those damaged by family or friends as a child, it still wouldn't be a good thing, because those women are not thinking right when they get into it.

This is not about how some customers treat the women, and most of them are just having sex and leaving. This is about the trade itself, and who is behind a lot of it and why. That has always been my beef if you haven't already noticed. It is all about money and not sex, except for most of the men who just want to get off. The women aren't having a good time having sex over and over with strangers. A large majority of them have boyfriends or husbands who they go home to for sex. What normal woman wants to sleep with strangers for cash? Take away the cash, and the trade stops, and people are back to casual sex with people they are attracted to, or with the gold diggers, for the goods. Why would any of them offer a discount? This is all about the money. As much as they can get, with some ripping off customers who flash cash. Happens a lot. Most of them have to pay someone else to work the trade. These people behind the scenes are the real trash.

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Norway also has a suicide rate well above the global average. See where I am going with this?

Suicide rate is more complex than just available prostitutes or girls in general.

In 2019, Sweden had 14.7 suicides per 100,000 people. Historically, Sweden has had a high suicide rate, with the most suicides in the developed world during the 1960s. That may have been due, at least in part, to cultural attitudes regarding suicide and long, dark winters, particularly in the northern regions. The government responded to the crisis with social welfare and mental health services, and the numbers have dropped dramatically. Today, Scandinavian countries – Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland – have very high happiness rates and relatively low suicide rates. However, the dark winters – 20 hours of darkness or more in each day in some areas – causes seasonal affective disorder (SAD), a form of depression, which has been known to correlate with higher rates of suicide.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/suicide-rate-by-country

Edited by Hummin

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I didn't say all the customers are abusive or distasteful. Many are, not all.

Not having the patience to work a regular job is BS. Lowering yourself to make a little more money, much of it spent on accommodations in a distant city away from home, isn't an excuse because you spend more living there than you would home, and if you have kids, you belong with them, period, especially if the dads not around, which is usually the case here.

I mentioned death, abuse and hurting because it happens, daily, in the trade. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I have nothing against casual sex at all. What I'm against is women , girls and boys forced into having it for any reason, and paying for sex isn't normal anyway. What's the real reasons? There are millions of women out there wanting a relationship. If you don't know how to treat a woman, then you go and pay for some? Like I said, I did it a few times as a teenager, then I wanted real, not a transaction for money with someone who's only doing it for money.

Where do you get the idea that most of the prostitutes keep most of the money? From them? Freelancers maybe, but again, much of what they earn goes to living expenses instead of staying home and working near home to be with any children.

Again, I didn't say all the customers are bad. In fact, most are just men who can't get a woman back home so need to pay, are having extramarital affairs, cheating on girlfriends back home, or need their egos filled by having as many partners as possible. I've been with many women, but I'm not proud of the fact we broke up, even though my intentions were always to have a relationship, hopefully one that would last. When you're young, you don't know what happens until it does, even if you're a decent person not out to use.

Most women have not experienced molestation or rape. It's much higher here than anywhere else I've heard about, up to 70% of girls by age 17. In the US by comparison its 7.5% to 11%. If all the customers were respectful towards prostitutes, of course it would be better for them, but this isn't a pleasant trade we're talking about, and many are into it for violence against women. If you took away all human trafficking, coercion by parents, force by debtors, and only left those damaged by family or friends as a child, it still wouldn't be a good thing, because those women are not thinking right when they get into it.

This is not about how some customers treat the women, and most of them are just having sex and leaving. This is about the trade itself, and who is behind a lot of it and why. That has always been my beef if you haven't already noticed. It is all about money and not sex, except for most of the men who just want to get off. The women aren't having a good time having sex over and over with strangers. A large majority of them have boyfriends or husbands who they go home to for sex. What normal woman wants to sleep with strangers for cash? Take away the cash, and the trade stops, and people are back to casual sex with people they are attracted to, or with the gold diggers, for the goods. Why would any of them offer a discount? This is all about the money. As much as they can get, with some ripping off customers who flash cash. Happens a lot. Most of them have to pay someone else to work the trade. These people behind the scenes are the real trash.

You've now spent the last two days incessantly and mindlessly arguing about prostitution, which is presumably something that isn't even a part of your life. Meanwhile, you are not keeping up with your house duties while all of this is going on. I pity your upteenth wife.

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

If Thailand provided more security for girls and women, especially single moms, there would be less prostitution. 

Maybe, but if at the same time customers began paying windfall amounts in excess of a decent monthly income, maybe not. Look at Japan, quite possibly has more prostitution than Thailand, despite dramatically improved wages compared to Thailand.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Again, I didn't say all the customers are bad. In fact, most are just men who can't get a woman back home so need to pay, are having extramarital affairs, cheating on girlfriends back home, or need their egos filled by having as many partners as possible.

I can get plenty of women back home. Problem is, they are fat, and ugly as a hatful of bums.

Why should I settle for a miserable existence with them, when I can have a cute 41 kg GF 23 years younger than me here?

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Here you go again on your mantra. You say you read a lot yet you don't comprehend what is written you're blind to any argument. You have made up your mind. Fine but don't shove your believes up other peoples ass**!

The only actual study with real data is published by the UN where it states that about 4 % of the people working in the sex industry does so against their will. 

So its not all Sodom and Gomorrah

I comprehend everything I read. I'm not blind to anything in rebuttal, but if you're wrong, you're wrong, period. There have been many studies done. I posted three links I found in a few seconds. there are lots more. If you have a computer, you can also look, but I'm thinking your mind is set , which makes you the blind one and not I. I'm pretty sure, although stop me if I'm wrong, that you never read more than a line or two in those links. because if you did, you would bring up what they've said and try to dispute it. There are up to 600,000 humans trafficked in Thailand alone, with some involving fishing boats and factories, but a lot in the sex trade. There are many forced by parents to sell. You saying the only actual study done was in the UK means you never looked at anything but that one. Again ,read more,comment less, that way you'll learn. It's what I teach my children, all of whom have IQ's way above average, and they understand.

6 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

I don't think that you have the track record to be giving advice to anyone!  😂😂😂

Why would you say that? Have you understood what I've said about my relationships? Have you been there? Do you know many men who've read 65 books and countless articles about relationships,  raising children, narcissism and depression? Do you understand why a man would do this? Do you understand most relationships fail or people stay in bad ones them because of finances? That most counselors have also married and divorced at least once? That failing is a way of learning, IF you aren't there to abuse or use? Would you stay in a marriage with a liar, cheater or abuser? I didn't, and I got custody of my children. How does that happen with a man?

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I can get plenty of women back home. Problem is, they are fat, and ugly as a hatful of bums.

Why should I settle for a miserable existence with them, when I can have a cute 41 kg GF 23 years younger than me here?

Why would you be miserable with them? Why did they gain weight if you were with them? Women usually eat when they are depressed or no being heard. I'm not sure if you meant you were married to some back there, or if that's all you have to choose from if you're an old man. I had a wife and girlfriend back home, both pretty, that were 14 and 22 years younger. They both fell apart after the split because they never found anyone that treated them well. One drives trucks and the other died from a heart attack, brought on by over prescribing doctors. Doctors I told her to stay way from because they will kill you. If you now have that little girl and shes not bought, you're lucky. If she is paid for, well, I hope you treat her well.

7 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

You've now spent the last two days incessantly and mindlessly arguing about prostitution, which is presumably something that isn't even a part of your life. Meanwhile, you are not keeping up with your house duties while all of this is going on. I pity your upteenth wife.

I live alone, in a very clean house (by me) and take care of my daughter because my ex is with boyfriend number 4 in Germany. I have a girlfriend I see every week that's very comfortable with me, as I also treat her very well. I argue about this topic because I don't like seeing women, girls boys or children taken advantage of or worse, period. I'm not directing this at those who feel the need for whatever reasons, to pay for a girl. I'm after those behind the scenes, just as Liam Neeson is in Taken, . Yes, it's a movie, but it's exactly what goes on daily in every country and it needs to be stopped.

19 minutes ago, jacob29 said:

Maybe, but if at the same time customers began paying windfall amounts in excess of a decent monthly income, maybe not. Look at Japan, quite possibly has more prostitution than Thailand, despite dramatically improved wages compared to Thailand.

In Japan, where men work 16 hours a day, often away from family, there is other variables and culture. Same as China where the boss takes you to "Karaoke"

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I live alone, in a very clean house (by me) and take care of my daughter because my ex is with boyfriend number 4 in Germany. I have a girlfriend I see every week that's very comfortable with me, as I also treat her very well. I argue about this topic because I don't like seeing women, girls boys or children taken advantage of or worse, period. I'm not directing this at those who feel the need for whatever reasons, to pay for a girl. I'm after those behind the scenes, just as Liam Neeson is in Taken, . Yes, it's a movie, but it's exactly what goes on daily in every country and it needs to be stopped.

You are presumably not giving any money to your 'girlfriend'.

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm not directing this at those who feel the need for whatever reasons, to pay for a girl.

First sensible thing you've said after 100 nonsensical posts. So to each his own. 

8 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I argue about this topic because I don't like seeing women, girls boys or children taken advantage of or worse, period.

This is where you are back on the slippery slope again though. You are assuming that nearly all sex workers are being harmed in some way when the majority of them aren't. As stated many times, many do it by choice, live a much better life financially as a result and some also enjoy the sex, etc.

One size doesn't fit all and the fact that prostitution is now legal in many first-world Western countries means that governments don't see it as being something that is harmful to society. And for many who work as sex workers it's a profession that has saved many of them from a far worse fate. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

You are presumably not giving any money to your 'girlfriend'.

Again, assumptions on others and their business aren't valid. Of course I help her. She's my girlfriend.

15 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Why would you be miserable with them? Why did they gain weight if you were with them? Women usually eat when they are depressed or no being heard. I'm not sure if you meant you were married to some back there, or if that's all you have to choose from if you're an old man. I had a wife and girlfriend back home, both pretty, that were 14 and 22 years younger. They both fell apart after the split because they never found anyone that treated them well. One drives trucks and the other died from a heart attack, brought on by over prescribing doctors. Doctors I told her to stay way from because they will kill you. If you now have that little girl and shes not bought, you're lucky. If she is paid for, well, I hope you treat her well.

Of course I treat her well. I have treated all my women well, even the ones who sh!t on me.

You probably don't have any experience in this area, but I can assure you sex with a 41 kg woman on top is far more pleasurable than when they are 70-80 kg.

Just now, FriscoKid said:

First sensible thing you've said after 100 nonsensical posts. So to each his own. 

This is where you are back on the slippery slope again though. You are assuming that nearly all sex workers are being harmed in some way when the majority of them aren't. As stated many times, many do it by choice, live a much better life financially as a result and some also enjoy the sex, etc.

One size doesn't fit all and the fact that prostitution is now legal in many first-world Western countries means that governments don't see it as being something that is harmful to society. And for many who work as sex workers it's a profession that has saved many of them from a far worse fate. 

Actually, everything I've said is sensible. Some disagree because they have to pay for girls, some because they want to hurt girls, and some just don't understand what really goes on in the background of a prostitutes life, and why they got there. What fate did working as a prostitute save any from? A valid job, earning a living doing something that doesn't hurt anyone? I don't assume anything. I said many get hurt working the trade, either physically or mentally, or relationally. Prostitution is legal because money is made, and it gets votes for those promoting it.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Confused 1

Again, assumptions on others and their business aren't valid. Of course I help her. She's my girlfriend.

So, I help my girlfriend....................but you call her a whore!

Once again we see religion resulting in hypocricy.

Actually, everything I've said is sensible. Some disagree because they have to pay for girls, some because they want to hurt girls, and some just don't understand what really goes on in the background of a prostitutes life, and why they got there.

It's your opinion it is sensible. To others, it's pontificating from your Christian pulpit.

And has been shown with my post on sideline girls, you are way off the mark with some of your statements.

• Thanks 2

Not having the patience to work a regular job is BS. Lowering yourself to make a little more money,

.. and there it is, your real reason for not liking paid sex. These women are lower in your eyes, and you have worked backwards from your conclusion to justify why these women are in fact lower.

Abuse and hurting happens daily with respect to dating and marriage as well, so why do you give that a free pass? Possibly happens at a higher frequency as well, lord knows i have seen my share of abusive relationships. Can't easily leave for risk of society disapproving, sounds like a great time.

I have nothing against casual sex at all.

Except you do, as it results in unwanted pregnancies, which you have already stated you're against.

What's the real reasons? There are millions of women out there wanting a relationship.

If a guy mostly wants sex, do you believe it's ethical to enter a relationship primarily to address that need? I don't understand how you seem to believe this would be an acceptable alternative.

Where do you get the idea that most of the prostitutes keep most of the money? From them?

The skint bar owners certainly aren't making bank, gogo bars are cut throat and far from easy profits - you do the math. Where can I find this wealthy pimp raking in the cash from their girls? That is a thing in some places of the world, and some lesser traveled parts of Thailand as well, but it's very much not the case for tourist facing establishments that face fierce competition.

I don't rely on what girls tell me, actions speak louder than words. The girls can see you outside the bar, where you know for sure they keep 100% of the money, as there's no middleman. Nobody even knows she is seeing you. Are girls clamouring for this? No, they definitively are not. You can conclude with high certainty this is because there isn't a lot of economic difference between that, and being taken out of a club.

Not at all immoral. Just like the fishing industry isn't inherently immoral, despite having a great deal of negative externally.

In fact, most are just men who can't get a woman back home so need to pay

More disinformation. They can pay a woman at home, and actually often times pay less than top end venues in Thailand. Thailand is not the budget destination of the past.

Most women have not experienced molestation or rape.

Some studies show otherwise, with numbers exceeding 60%.

and many are into it for violence against women.

Source? Also where's your source for customers being dirty or smelly, would love to see it.

because those women are not thinking right when they get into it.

Circular logic. Even well adjusted women, in your view must be damaged goods by virtue of choosing sex work.

This is not about how some customers treat the women,

You made it about that.

What normal woman wants to sleep with strangers for cash?

What normal woman wants to marry a guy for financial security? I don't think you will much like hearing the answer to that.

Why would any of them offer a discount? This is all about the money.

You have been saying abuse is a big problem. Now you're essentially saying why would a woman care about abuse, if she can squeeze a little bit extra out?? Make your mind up - either abuse is a rampant issue, such that girls would rationally seek to minimize, or it's not. How can it be a big issue, if in your own words a women wouldn't care about taking minimal steps to avoid it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Of course I treat her well. I have treated all my women well, even the ones who sh!t on me.

You probably don't have any experience in this area, but I can assure you sex with a 41 kg woman on top is far more pleasurable than when they are 70-80 kg.

Why do so many replies have adults assuming they know what others here do in their lives? I've been with a 40 kg girl, when I was a teenager, as that's the weight of a teen girl unless she's under 5 foot tall. Too tiny for me, as I prefer a woman who's from 110-140 lbs. especially if she's as tall as I am. 125 being perfect, which is the ideal weight for a woman at 5' 3". Most of the woman I've been with have weighed 110-125, curves, little body fat, good shape. I don't understand the attraction to women who look like teens, especially since I have children almost 40, but that's me.

• Haha 1

Why do so many replies have adults assuming they know what others here do in their lives? I've been with a 40 kg girl, when I was a teenager, as that's the weight of a teen girl unless she's under 5 foot tall. Too tiny for me, as I prefer a woman who's from 110-140 lbs. especially if she's as tall as I am. 125 being perfect, which is the ideal weight for a woman at 5' 3". Most of the woman I've been with have weighed 110-125, curves, little body fat, good shape. I don't understand the attraction to women who look like teens, especially since I have children almost 40, but that's me.

What don't you understand about the adverb probably?

I like small women, they make me feel protective.

Your taste is too heavy for me. I don't know where you are from, but you need to catch up with metric measurements. Most professions have.

• Like 1