Foreign man pays 1,500 baht to Thai woman after dog dispute - video

snoop1130

News must be in hard times to use this in their program. Surely, this foreigner got upset about something more that made him do this. Perhaps she does not always keep her dogs behind a gate. 

At any rate, why does an apology demand payment as well. Why is it that Thais see every opportunity to milk a foreigner for as much money as possible? Demanding 3000 baht for flipping her off. Ridiculous the mindset given to Thais about this. If a Thai man had done it then it would never have hit the news and no compensation would have been asked. Only a simple wai and bow would be needed. 

Idiot foreigner .

He provoked the dogs with his threatening behavior .

The dogs only protect the property , the disturbance is caused by the foreigner .

Should get a serious warning to behave better  in the future .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

News must be in hard times to use this in their program. Surely, this foreigner got upset about something more that made him do this. Perhaps she does not always keep her dogs behind a gate. 

At any rate, why does an apology demand payment as well. Why is it that Thais see every opportunity to milk a foreigner for as much money as possible? Demanding 3000 baht for flipping her off. Ridiculous the mindset given to Thais about this. If a Thai man had done it then it would never have hit the news and no compensation would have been asked. Only a simple wai and bow would be needed. 

In a previous report it said she demanded compensation for the alleged damage to the fence not flipping her off.

File a complaint .....    File a complaint  ....   File a complaint   ...

I'm expect this is part the reason why the cops do nothing .... they have 1,000,000 useless filed complaints.

can't thai's resolve anything without filing a complaint,   or maybe that's automatic as it means $$ to them.

Franz seems to be retardet:post-4641-1156694572:

If someone provokes my dog like that in front of my gate, I open it a little......and I don't pay any compensation, everything is on video.

Edited by ujayujay
  • Agree 2