Thai women fight Kuwaiti tourists in Soi Bangla, Phuket - video

snoop1130

2 hours ago, UWEB said:

Fabolous Pattaya reported this morning that there was a meeting with Chonburi Police and Kuwait Embassy Bangkok, let's see what the outcome is.

Nothing.  They met last year and promised to tell the kids to behave.  That turned out well.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, ronster said:

That chunky one was built like a hummer !

As for the clown with the knife give him 10 years plus . Or just stick it in him and do society a favour. 

I heard she charges, 5K and long time only

• Haha 1

Probably an argument on the rate for the quickie back at the hotel ?

Amazing the nomber of young virile looking guys, no matter from which country, all body built, tatooed,  who in secret enjoy the services of ladyboys..😂

• Agree 1

On 8/21/2024 at 6:03 AM, hunkidori said:

Immediately arrest the <deleted> with the knife and make an example of him. Lock him up in a cell with some gays

yes, agree

but you need to be stupid and crazy to start fighting with bar girls or any girls on the streets. its only a matter of time before a thai thug jumps in. 

On 8/21/2024 at 12:40 PM, snoop1130 said:

to intensify their efforts in safeguarding the province’s reputation

What reputation? a cessepool of the world's worst tourists vs overpriced tuktuks, expired hookers, and scammy venues? Patong is truly one of the worst places on earth in so many ways. It was fun during Covid when there were no tourists, but on normal times...ugh.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

What reputation? a cessepool of the world's worst tourists vs overpriced tuktuks, expired hookers, and scammy venues? Patong is truly one of the worst places on earth in so many ways. It was fun during Covid when there were no tourists, but on normal times...ugh.

Yep, absolutely. I mean, if it at least the prices would be cheap to compensate for all the bull<deleted>. But no, quite the opposite.

• Haha 1

I once used to tell my overseas friends to visit Patong, but many years back, I changed my mind, wonder why.

Now I tell them to go to Hua Hin, no short fat ones which G-strings there, well not that I've seen.

What an absolute disgrace.

I'm not with a race against another or religion over another, but this ASEAN now and most of its members are all unfair, fake, hypocrites, those incidents happen daily by Germans, Russians, French, Chinese, and many other nationalities but nobody writes about them neither complain them

I'm sick of hypocrisy made by Thais and foreigners in a touristic country in which I am supposed to relax in exchange for spending 6000k EUROS /MONTH