Harris chickens out of extra debates

2 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Suzy !!!! Gosh here is me thinking you where gone for good ! So you're back but a different name. Does this mean you did it? You manage to get the funding for your operation and hormone treatment? So it's not swinging anymore down below? Congratulations ! But couldn't you have chosen a more feminine new name? This is still a bit confusing. A well from BikNok to Susanlea and now this, not sure. Does not sound all that lady like to me.

Dolf too lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

What part of my post was disinformation. Your analogy to gold bars is ridiculous unless you did not know how many gold bars you had to start with? Do you know how long it takes to verify/revise the jobs data? Its not as simple as counting to ten. It takes many months to gather the data and its very unreliable at best. Making it all about the current election is what you have chosen to focus on in your small echo chamber. The markets however see nothing unsurprising.

10 bars down to 7

Jobs cut by 818,000

No big deal you say

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, maesariang said:

Trump will talk to Americans on Sept 4 in a town hall after the running coward backs out of 3 debates. No President elect has ever dodged the media like this. A complete coward who ought to be ashamed of herself. A disgrace.

I presume that when you say 'president elect' that you are referring to Harris?  So, you admit that she has as good as won the election then?  That's not very loyal!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Harris ; "We've been to the border"

Holt ; "You haven't been to the border"

Harris ; "And I haven't been to Europe".

Seriously, she needs to stay silent until the election to stand any chance. 

Well, I never been to Spain

But I kinda like the music

Say the ladies are insane there

And they sure know how to use it
They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it

I can't refuse it, mhm

Edited by farangkinok
  • Love It 1

5 hours ago, maesariang said:

Trump will talk to Americans on Sept 4 in a town hall after the running coward backs out of 3 debates. No President elect has ever dodged the media like this. A complete coward who ought to be ashamed of herself. A disgrace.

and pray tell where was Trump when the other presidential candidates held their debates?  your comment though fit him perfectly "no president elect ever dodged the media like this".  I am definitely not a fan of KH nor do I think that she or her VEEP pick are capable of being the president of the US - but in my opinion Trump is way beyond a mental giant able to handle the office of the presidency nowadays - his mental capacity vanished years ago for sure and he is losing it on an

almost daily basis with the ranting and hatred he spews out!  my opinion is that both are not capable. end of story.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Presnock said:

and pray tell where was Trump when the other presidential candidates held their debates?  your comment though fit him perfectly "no president elect ever dodged the media like this".  I am definitely not a fan of KH nor do I think that she or her VEEP pick are capable of being the president of the US - but in my opinion Trump is way beyond a mental giant able to handle the office of the presidency nowadays - his mental capacity vanished years ago for sure and he is losing it on an

almost daily basis with the ranting and hatred he spews out!  my opinion is that both are not capable. end of story.

Which candidate only did 1 debate?

• Haha 2

Just now, maesariang said:

Which candidate only did 1 debate?

Trump didn't even do one of the original group!  If Biden had not fumbled (wasn't suffering dementia already) Trump

wouldn't even have debated him on Trump's terms at all.  But like I said meaningless as IMHO neither are qualified mentally to be the president of the USA.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Presnock said:

Trump didn't even do one of the original group!  If Biden had not fumbled (wasn't suffering dementia already) Trump

wouldn't even have debated him on Trump's terms at all.  But like I said meaningless as IMHO neither are qualified mentally to be the president of the USA.

What? Trump did agree to Biden's terms. Harris won't agree to any outside far left ABC.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1