Thaksin's advisor Phumtham tipped to be named defence minister

On 8/25/2024 at 9:41 AM, Hunz Kittisak said:

A lot of thai people disagree with you. 
the red shirts, those in the north and north east, the Pheu Thai voters etc etc 

Isarn people, generally the least well-educated and poorest (most easily bought) people in the country.

11 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

You have avoided answering the clearly worded  question.

You stated that Mr. Thaksin has been accused of multiple allegations. Who made the allegations. If you are going to throw out statements like that, then surely you  should be able to name the people and entities who made the allegations.

Don't tell me to educate myself, when it is quite obvious that you are  making statements  that are supportive of a military coup and dictatorship.

The answers you are looking for are in the NEWS  again READ THE NEWS

Again Educate yourself do your OWN research Google is your friend,  instruction on how to use google are on the internet

5 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

The answers you are looking for are in the NEWS  again READ THE NEWS

Again Educate yourself do your OWN research Google is your friend,  instruction on how to use google are on the internet

One thing that I noticed since 2006 - the military folks were in control almost all that time until now yet there are a lot of "allegations" of malefeasance so one would have thought that every nook and cranny has already been searched for actual proof by now yet they had to come up with some pretty far stretched crimes for which he paid quite a large sum of money.  Just saying, as a foreigner I have no real say in what happens here, I just love Thailand and the citizens and wish the best for all of this country.  I still consider it paradise after 30+ years of living here.  Just my opinion anyway.