Kamala Harris’s Convention Speech

Social Media

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

True. If she was anywhere near as wonderful as the Dems propaganda machine is saying it wouldn't be a close race. she'd be waaaaaay ahead in the polls.

If Trump is so bad, why is he polling close to the anointed one? She should be way ahead, but she's not. Choosing Clinton was a mistake, and they should have learned the lesson that horrid women don't win, but they chose Harris :cheesy:.

She is Trump's best hope for a win, and Trump thanks them for choosing her.

At least choose a woman with a nice voice. Thatcher could speak well.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, pegman said:

It's abortion stupid!!!! Harris will win on that issue alone and it will be not that close. Florida likely to be a squeaker this time and it would not surprise me if she won it. 

Sooooo, you think killing potential human beings is a vote winner? If that's true, something went very wrong in the US. It's like contraceptives never got invented.

I support abortion in the first trimester, but it should be for such as rape, incest and contraceptive failure, not as a preferred option.

Just another reason to conclude that western civilisation is doomed.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, maesariang said:

At least choose a woman with a nice voice. Thatcher could speak well.

People partied and danced in the streets when Thatcher died.

People will party and dance in the street when Harris is defeated.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

People partied and danced in the streets when Thatcher died.

People will party and dance in the street when Harris is defeated.

Thatcher was divisive but could speak normal. Harris can't even put a few sentences together.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

And YOUR boy delivers such eloquent speeches about Hannibal Lector being an actual person, or getting electrocuted vs being eaten by a shark. I could go on, but it wouldn't get through your red hat.

And remember - you can't spell "red hat" without the word "hatred."

We both know when it comes to speeches Trum's entertainment value is unmatched.  The whole world tunes in. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I actually agree, had they chosen Michelle Obama or one of the real Democrat stars Trump would have had it much harder. In time, closer to the election, when Harris finally has to face the media and open her phony mouth, when her abysmal prosecutorial record comes under proper scrutiny and the new candidate bonus wears off, Harris' numbers will fall from the current highs.

It's still a close election, but Trump can win it against Harris.

At the moment she gets a bump from the Trump haters, but when she is revealed as the "empress with no clothes" that may change to neither of the candidates, and then Trump has a very big chance of winning.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I actually agree, had they chosen Michelle Obama or one of the real Democrat stars Trump would have had it much harder. In time, closer to the election, when Harris finally has to face the media and open her phony mouth, when her abysmal prosecutorial record comes under proper scrutiny and the new candidate bonus wears off, Harris' numbers will fall from the current highs.

It's still a close election, but Trump can win it against Harris.

I find your comment moronic.

There was zero chance of Michelle running. 

She had no interest whatsoever  

As far as an open convention of internal division it would have doomed the democrats whoever they picked.

The surprise here is that Harris has stepped into her role brilliantly exceeding all expectations!

I do agree either side could win though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I find your comment moronic.

There was zero chance of Michelle running. 

She had no interest whatsoever  

As far as an open convention of internal division it would have doomed the democrats whoever they picked.

The surprise here is that Harris has stepped into her role brilliantly exceeding all expectations!

I do agree either side could win though.

Well, it's a shame Michelle Obama did not feel enough of a Democrat allegiance to save this race for them, she was by far the best speaker at the DNC. She actually made Walz and Harris look bad. Biden didn't need her for that of course, electric....eh..electoral...lol

But yes, circumstances forced the Democrats to pick Harris, you're right.

It is indeed a surprise how well the Democrat media machine has built Harris up. But then they made sure to keep Harris away from the press and she made sure to read the lines given to her. Maybe her listening to her handlers better is the Democrat's best chance, as Trump can be his own worst enemy. But as candidates go Harris is a pretty terrible option.

But yes, a close election and either can win. I really do feel Harris' numbers will come down closer to November, though. And even now in the swing states Trump and Harris are tied.

7 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

One thing that I am thinking now.

Before I would have said the Dem bench was weak.

After seeing the DNC and hearing the speakers, especially State Reps and governors I think they have a lot of future strong delegates.

You were wrong before.

Informed Americans democrats anyway already knew their bench was tremendous.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1