Prime Minister Paetongtarn Visits Flood-Affected Nan Province, Distributes Aid by Boat

Oh woopee doo, a whole bag 1 bottle of water and a meal, what will they eat tomorrow ?

Mr. Golden boots should put his hand in his pocket and not just for a bag of rice, like last time.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Did you visit the affected area and give out food and water, or sit and your keyboard moaning?

I'm not the Prime Minister, but if I was, I wouldn't be in a boat handing out donated food while wearing a baseball cap with my party's name on it. Blatant politicising.

(As it happens, we had a massive storm through here last night and I just spent the morning out with my chainsaw helping some neighbours clear fallen trees on their properties, and have the ant bites to prove it),

Edited by ballpoint
  • Sad 2

Should have got the army out and setup field kitchens and give the locals some proper food for a few days, this is just some publicity stunt, looks like a packet of mama and a bottle of water, Shameless I wonder what she was eating later? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/25/2024 at 8:05 AM, JoePai said:

Pathetic, mind that is all she is any use for 

I am sure she waited for the cameras.

And after the picture were taken her "job" was done.

Yes, it is pathetic. But it seems this is one of those things which politicians all over the world do and which some voters want to see.

• Thumbs Up 1