Greta Thunberg Joins Activists in Blockade of Norway's Largest Gas Plant

Social Media

12 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes, the creepy doomsday cult will need a new child deity. 

She's old enough to go to jail now, let's hope the authorities do their job and treat her like any other consistent law breaker. 

I do hope that wasn’t an accusation confession.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I do hope that wasn’t an accusation confession.

Hardly.

It's the doomsday cult who are manipulating children into doing their dirty work. A cynical ploy so that any criticism of the cult can be dismissed with "but she's just a child" etc.

Pretty disgusting when you think about it. Good to see you enabling them though... 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Hardly.

It's the doomsday cult who are manipulating children into doing their dirty work. A cynical ploy so that any criticism of the cult can be dismissed with "but she's just a child" etc.

Pretty disgusting when you think about it. Good to see you enabling them though... 

My goodness, what kind of mind would dream up such a disgusting thing?!

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Except shes in the wrong place. The countries really polluting the world are in Asia. But if she tried the same thing there she would be killed

A life sentence in a Chinese jail would be better punishment.

Meanwhile, back in the west, will someone please lock her up for as long as possible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That’s not gaslighting Jonny.

Its asking a question about your very weird post.

Nothing weird about stating the truth... 

I will state it again. The climate doomsday cult used her when she was a child to front for them. A child deity. Many religions have them. 

Using her in such a way is weird. Enabling such behaviour is weird. Stating the fact it happened is not weird. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Will she be protesting the Ukrainians for blowing up the Nordstream pipeline and causing the huge releasee of methane gas  leading to "undeniable man made global warming" ?  :cheesy:

I am glad that this disturbed kid is back in the lime light. So we shall see more calls on Presidents, Prime Ministers and Royals by the Swedish teenager; why not let her in peace and take care of her mental stability and health instead ...........