Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Intelligence required for sure for those qualifications.....but there can be a big difference between being highly educated and being highly intelligent.

Today yes, but 50 years ago, no one got degrees from Harvard, University of Viginia, Pace, and the London School of Economics without being pretty bright. 

I'm no fan of RFKJ, but he is no dummy. 

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The Kamala that has not answered a question in over a month? 

From where do we know Jen Psaki again? Oh, that's right, another Democrat operative once part of the Biden Administration, now on TV "news". 

Trump wasn’t  even seen for two weeks lol he’s a Bunker Bitch 

Edited by Irish star
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Irish star said:

You know if the ignorant can do a search on Google , but please give me some Policy from Trump besides 2025 , and Revenge on his first day lol , Not one TrumpFlake  can give us a Policy , he’s discussed , just because TS says she doesn’t have policies, doesn’t make it True 

Here ya go:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues

You get anything from your pet hyena yet??

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

She set him up and he took the bait

Handlers went crazy and then tried to turn this into Harris skipping

Did you watch both?

Time to switch to some strong weed and leave that pcp stuff 

Another flashback, Captain?

Edited by nauseus
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Here ya go:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues

You get anything from your pet hyena yet??

Really she laughs and you get annoyed , did you ever date a woman or humour her , But Trump Whining is like Sound of Music , Please don’t vote for a laugh we are Adults here , Trump is such a Stiff no one has ever heard him laugh   That dopey smile and the masturbation dance is Cosmic 

Edited by Irish star
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 123Stodg said:

Who uses childish words like that anymore in 2024? MAGA does I guess. 

Who makes such childish, irrelevant arguments in 2024? A brainwashed Dem, I guess.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Intelligence required for sure for those qualifications.....but there can be a big difference between being highly educated and being highly intelligent.

Another angle. I've lectured at a uni where the professor knew and could repeat the written law but couldn't explain the intent of the law.

Another one, the professor couldn't explain the benefits of the written law. 

10 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Being intelligent or having an advanced degree doesn’t prevent one from being a crackpot or a grifter. Some might say that it only makes a crackpot or a grifter more persuasive or effective.

character and integrity aren’t measured on IQ tests or by academic degrees.

I would agree, of course RFK Jr's anti-vaccine position is highly controversial, but in terms of pure academic success, I'd think if someone gave RFK jr, Trump and Harris an IQ test tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if RFJ Jr would come out ahead. Academic success does correlate with IQ.

2 minutes ago, watthong said:

Or give me Kellyanne Conway, at least there was a method/substance to her villainess...Hat off to her on Trump 2016 campaign trail.

1000% agree. She is not in the same capacity now. And Trump Team is stupid not to let her run it again

But thank you

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Would not argue with that......though he has made some strange decisions......not many people would chainsaw the head off a whale and tie it to the roof of their car........ 

You believe fairy tales? Most of us on here gave them up about age 3.

• Confused 1

Just now, scorecard said:

Another angle. I've lectured at a uni where the professor knew and could repeat the written law but couldn't explain the intent of the law.

Another one, the professor couldn't explain the benefits of the written law. 

Not at the same level, but taught in a few UK state schools. Management were obsessed with employing PhDs so they have Dr so and so on their prospectus.........every single one was utterly hopeless.

• Thanks 1