Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Mongols as in Genghiz and Kublai Khan? They (the Mongols) are revered as great and ferocious fighters. The Chinese built the Great Wall to try to keep them out.

No wonder the casualty rate is 6 Ukrainians to 1 Russian.

No wonder the casualty rate is 6 Ukrainians to 1 Russian.

Link............:cheesy:

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

They (the Mongols) are revered as great and ferocious fighters

Indeed: that's why they enslaved the Russians for over two centuries (making them unique among ethnical Europeans).

And the Mongols also enslaved China, despite the mighty wall.

Edited by AndreasHG

On 10/11/2024 at 1:44 AM, AndreasHG said:

A dear Russian friend of mine once said that we mistakenly think they are Europeans, because (at least in most of the republics) they look ethnically Europeans.

In reality however, Russians are Mongols, down deep in their hearts and souls.

It took me a while and a bit of reading to come to terms with this reality.

15 hours ago, AndreasHG said:

Indeed: that's why they enslaved the Russians for over two centuries (making them unique among ethnical Europeans).

And the Mongols also enslaved China, despite the mighty wall.

First you say that they are Mongols, not Europeans and next you say that they are ethnically Europeans. Make up your mind.

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Mongols, not Europeans and next you say that they are ethnically Europeans

Genetically Europeans, culturally Mongols. This has two main implications:

1. specific cultural attitude toward private property. Pastoral communities traditionally have an aversion toward granting full private property of the land to private individuals, and the Mongols assigned the ultimate ownership of their lands solely to the Khan and no one else.

In today Russia everything ultimately belongs to Putin, who can award or deprive his boyards of any asset (and their own lives too) without recourse. Russia is the only known country to have enthusiastically embraced communism, and for a reason. The Czar took the place of the Khan, the Communist Party of the Czar, Putin of the Party. Nothing fundamentally ever changed.

2. In 1717 the Tushetu-Khan Tsetsendorj of Khalkha wrote: ‘a large territory is the means of life’, and ‘for the increase of the herds it is necessary to expand the territory for ample migration and grazing the stock’.

Wealth does not come from work, innovation, entrepreneurship, personal initiative or scientific knowledge, but only from the subjugation of an increasingly vast territory.

In today Russia land still come first. Before human beings and their wellbeing, before innovation, before entrepreneurship, before justice and fairness.

That's why Russia is such a miserable country, with no noteworthy great corporations created in its millenary history, besides those directly connected to the exploitation of natural resources or the production of weapons. Humans are disposable, control of the land is of essence. 

I apologize for my brute frankness, but I hope the message is clearer now and that you enjoyed the reading. 

Edited by AndreasHG