Pheu Thai Party says no Cabinet seats for Palang Pracharath MPs

Hey up Father, There's trouble at t' mill.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Advice to Paetongtarn.

Change the backstabber proof vest to a guaranteed bullet proof vest, and stay away from buses and bus routes.

Edited by billd766
corrected some bad spelling
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

This announcement by the party leader prompted Thamanat to step forward and declare his independence. Thamanat stated that he would leave the PPRP but emphasised that he had no disputes with any members. He mentioned that he had served one person in the party for too long and it was time for him to move on.

Yeah okay we believe that.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Hunz Kittisak said:

Haha finally the 2 Dino generals who caused much hurt to Thailand for more than a decade be gone 

Keep your enemies close. You seem to miss the point that little fatty has a lot of power and he was front and centre at getting rid of the Thaksins on previous encounters.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Keep your enemies close. You seem to miss the point that little fatty has a lot of power and he was front and centre at getting rid of the Thaksins on previous encounters.

His star has waned and his time is up

The purge is almost but complete

I wish they would get more retribution but realistically that’s not going to happen and he will go the same way of most coup leaders in Thailand to a nice retirement. Let’s just focus on the positives and happy that Thailand are finally rid of them Dino generals and welcome the 2nd golden coming of Khun Thaksin. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hunz Kittisak said:

His star has waned and his time is up

The purge is almost but complete

I wish they would get more retribution but realistically that’s not going to happen and he will go the same way of most coup leaders in Thailand to a nice retirement. Let’s just focus on the positives and happy that Thailand are finally rid of them Dino generals and welcome the 2nd golden coming of Khun Thaksin. 

You are sadly mistaken. Thailand is in no way "rid of them Dino generals .... ".  Indeed the chances of a coup before the next election has just gone up a notch. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:
Think you might be right He is quoted as saying
Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan warns that those in power who support coups still exist

Indeed, before the 2023 General Election, General Prawit made it clear that only he had the knowledge of the power structures that effectively run the kingdom.

At that time, he warned that any government without his leadership was likely to experience difficulty. In particular, he warned that there were still people in power who viewed a coup d’état as an effective means to an end.

He is living in denial

His best friend Tu already transferred out the command of crucial army units 

As long as Thaksin has THE endorsement there will be no coup

This is the start of the Thaksin era part 2 

As I said before he will assume the role left vacant by Prem aka Kingmaker pun intended 

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Little fatty's power was determined by the influence he wielded over the regular promotions/to job reshuffles in the army. If that has gone he is now little more than a reliable chap to ask the time!

39 minutes ago, Hunz Kittisak said:

He is living in denial

As I said before he will assume the role left vacant by Prem aka Kingmaker pun intended 

Another misguided  Thaskin  lover  Are you Thai if not But out its the Thai mess

22 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Little fatty's power was determined by the influence he wielded over the regular promotions/to job reshuffles in the army. If that has gone he is now little more than a reliable chap to ask the time!

This IS YOUR Opinion no proof

6 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

This IS YOUR Opinion no proof

Yes it is my opinion - I suppose the proof will be in the pudding if that is an appropriate allegory?

Funny thing though, this forum is essentially a vehicle for discussion, which oddly enough usually involves proffering opinions.

So yes it is my opinion, I may be wrong but I think I am probably right; demands for proof? Sorry, the dog ate my homework!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Yes it is my opinion - I suppose the proof will be in the pudding if that is an appropriate allegory?

Funny thing though, this forum is essentially a vehicle for discussion, which oddly enough usually involves proffering opinions.

So yes it is my opinion, I may be wrong but I think I am probably right; demands for proof? Sorry, the dog ate my homework!

Discussion based on Facts  Not ill-informed opinions

44 minutes ago, retarius said:

Is Prawit still in the Cabinet?

Question should be is he still awake?  He had an habit to napping on the job.

Edited by watchcat
Spelling
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dinsdale said:

You seem to forget that was under another kingpin. The new guy and Thakin have been pals forever. Also puppetmaster Prem finally hit his expiry date. These tin pot generals were never much without him

1 hour ago, MikeandDow said:

Discussion based on Facts  Not ill-informed opinions

In that case you should detract your comment about 'killer gangster'.

Edited by brianburi

2 hours ago, Hunz Kittisak said:

He is living in denial

He is now isolated. Tu and Anupong are no longer in politics. Kingmaker is long gone. Army units have been re-located strategically. Thaksin has abandoned his far left policies and move to the center. The royalists and elites will need his party to stop the left progressive party. Coup is not in this equation. This I think is the state of play for near future. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Callmeishmael said:

I believe that Palang Parcharat had 40 MPs in total,  if 27 have left Prawit only has 13 MPs left.  That looks like the end of the coup party to me!

Except the army still owns the senate