Kamala Harris Why She Chose to Bring Tim Walz to Her First Major Interview

Social Media

5 hours ago, Hayduke said:

A so-called Harris "interview" with the official party network CNN....is not so much a real interview as it is a contrived campaign infomercial.

Have you actually WATCHED CNN? I spent a while on it recently, it seemed to lean towards the former president aka convicted felon's side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Could this be any more pathetic?

She's running for POTUS and she can't even do a softball interview with a leftist propaganda machine like CNN without bringing someone along to hold her hand.😃

She & him are like goin to kindergarten, for the first time.

As I watch the kids on campus! I ask myself ,Is harris/walz & the oligarchy of biden / Obama, MSM activism  of Woke truly indoctrinated in the minds of Swing voters!

Most voters on the left & right are firm in their stance!

Its the Independent voters that has to be gas lit into believing these SJW are fit to govern for all America!

A couple more weeks to early voting!

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Stoner wins handily. Interview sit-down was an hour long, CNN edited it down to 18 min (so far) and won't release the full transcript. Another question is who needed to "approve" the editing.

When is it available to view? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Have you actually WATCHED CNN? I spent a while on it recently, it seemed to lean towards the former president aka convicted felon's side.

Is that opinion based on the reason that they started calling out the democrat lies?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought she did ok. No big gaffes and reasonable answers. Didn't like her answer on what she'd do on the first day - had a chance to win over some converts but talked too generally - talked about handouts to first home buyers - leaves a big chunk of people thinking what are you going to do for me. Nothing that inspirational but not too bad. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Obviously you haven't watched CNN lately.

I did, even today. In the interview they called her out on why she changed her policy that she would ban fracking, which she denied.

During her 2019 campaign she said she would ban fracking

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I watched it. They made a point to say it was unedited. Much longer than 18 minutes what they showed. Followed by a discussion by parties on both sides. Something tells me you wouldn't watch CNN. Poison for Trumpies. 

The actual interview parts totalled 18 minutes. The rest was filler, video clips, commercials, etc.  Very gentle probing from Dana Bash. She occasionally asked a follow up question but never actually dug deep. Just accepted whatever answer Harris (and rarely Walz gave) and moved on.  This was a gentle and friendly little chat.

As an aside, the optics were strange. Why did Walz sit directly opposite the interviewer, and not Harris? Having Harris in the middle made her look phusically small and definitely not in control. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Dana tells me unedited. Dana wouldn't say that if she meant chunks of stuff were discarded I think.

Of course you'd think that. Dana.

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

No talk of editing out chunks on google.

Nor would I rely on google. CNN could release the entire transcript of ALL the interview to verify. Why not?

• Love It 1

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The actual interview parts totalled 18 minutes. The rest was filler, video clips, commercials, etc.  Very gentle probing from Dana Bash. She occasionally asked a follow up question but never actually dug deep. Just accepted whatever answer Harris (and rarely Walz gave) and moved on.  This was a gentle and friendly little chat.

As an aside, the optics were strange. Why did Walz sit directly opposite the interviewer, and not Harris? Having Harris in the middle made her look phusically small and definitely not in control. 

She looks very small and unsure of herself. Started talking about pancakes. Does she want to be a chef? It is bizarre.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Screaming said:

Walz is Kamala's emotional support dog. When she gets flustered by an easy question and lapse into a disingenuous word salad of unintelligent sentences, she can reach over and pet the dog.

Seems so. They are a bizarre combo. She is going to talk him to every country for help? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

She's flip flopping all over the place

During a September 2019 climate crisis town hall hosted by CNN, Harris was asked if she would commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking on her first day in office.

“There’s no question I’m in favor of banning fracking, and starting with what we can do on Day 1 around public lands,” Harris said at the time.

A few months later, "I will not ban fracking".

She has all the political backbone of an amoeba.

Harris’ campaign also confirmed this week that the vice president no longer supports a single-payer health care system.

The vice president’s shifting stances on health care plagued her throughout her 2020 campaign.

At one time she supported abolishing ICE, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Now she wants to fund it more and portrays herself as the immigration Wyatt Earp.

After the Floyd protests Harris supported defunding the police. Now? She does not support it anymore.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/30/politics/harris-shifts-policy-stances/index.html

This woman will say whatever she thinks will get her elected. She has no principles and no political backbone.

Given the above, the interview was a farce and let off. Harris will say whatever will get her elected, and her followers are just too dumb to see that.

Fantastically articulated!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CallumWK said:

I did, even today. In the interview they called her out on why she changed her policy that she would ban fracking, which she denied.

During her 2019 campaign she said she would ban fracking

And that's being honest and not "in the bag" for the left as some have accused CNN of being.