The deadbeat Don

Lacessit

1 hour ago, Dave5710 said:

Really? How so?  By turning the country towards prosperity and independence rather than division and war as with this administration?  That’s an interesting take!

Prosperity from Obama Economy, your take is Obscene 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dave5710 said:

I get tired of hearing nothing but character bashing of Trump.  The Democrats have virtually destroyed the U.S. in 4 years of chaos and reckless spending!  Stop watch bull<deleted> CNN lies and look at reality!

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/JL46HkgMBJSccRfr/?mibextid=K35XfP

We stop CNN and you break your addiction to Cult News , Faux Truth Social, Qanon , NewsMax 

• Like 1

Anyone who has tried getting prompt payment out of large multi- national companies will have had problems. Successful companies delay settling for as long as they possibly can. That's business.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dave5710 said:

😂😂😂. So let’s see: No wall is better than a built wall.  Allowing millions of illegals to waltz unvetted into the country, creating a billion dollar drug industry for foreign entities, killing untold numbers with fentanyl, adult and child sex trafficking is ok!  Ending our energy independence, canceling pipelines and allowing oil and gas prices to spiral upwards is ok!  Increasing interest rates to 9.1% from Trump’s 1.4% is fine!  Funding Iran billions of dollars allowing them to fund Hamas to attack Israel and facilitate their construction of a nuclear weapon is just great!  Creating and funding two foreign wars and increasing the National Debt to over 35 trillion is just peachy!  Ending drilling on Federally owned land and promoting a Green New Failure is working great!  Not sure what country you live in but you obviously have very little insight into the U.S. political landscape!  So who’s the dumb one now?  
Oh Trump is a dictator, a fascist a divider.  Please provide evidence of such?  How was he a dictator in his first term?  How was he a fascist? You sound like a commentator for CNN  that cannot think for yourself!   As far as disbanding NATO.  Trump pointed out that members of NATO are not paying their fair share at all.  They pay a fraction of what the US pays and bury their heads in the sand whenever they are called upon.  Let’s talk about who is actually dividing the country.  Who was it who penned the Abraham Accord?  I don’t see Democrats trying to lobby for peace. They instead facilitate war.  Democrats mentioned Trump I believe 147 times  during their embellishment of an installed candidate that no one voted for at their convention.  That amounts to a COUP plain and simple.  Their big agenda was Trump bashing not policy decisions.  DEI is simply giving jobs to those unqualified to work those positions.  Dividing families by encouraging sexuality confusion that has gone as far as putting woman’s tampons in boys bathrooms!  Does this sound like the party of common sense and reason to you?  The best one is your example of speeches that make America a laughing stock!  Biden could not put two sentences together and the current replacement just kept up the lie about how he was the most competent president ever!  She is too stupid to even have given a single press conference since her installment by the party and could only manage a 40 minute flip flop of scripted lies and fantasies on CNN!   Maybe she can introduce a Ven diagram at the debate if she even shows up!  That will show the American public how truly pathetic she actually is!  A candidate who bowed out of the Democratic Primary early with less than a 3% approval rating is somehow now a messiah leading in the polls! 
More of your pathetic analogy:  Trump was never convicted of rape.  Please provide me with proof of such?  Daniel’s was an opportunistic whore who teamed up with a true convicted felon in Michael Cohen!  There was no solid basis for that charge.  Let’s see 34 felony counts, one biased conviction without charges.  Who’s the dumb one now?👍🤡🤡🤡

The author seems to have forgotten that much of the drug sales in the US is planned and operated by the US underworld who plan and direct, create the logistics fpr what happens in the Sth. American operations. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Dave5710 said:

You are again proving the point I’ve just cited about character assessment instead of policy facts!  Harris/Biden had 4 years to implement the so called “ broad stroke”  policy “promises”  you speak of.  Why hasn’t she done it already?  Answer: Because she supports the failed policy decisions of her mentor Biden!  Why did she wait over a month to give a scripted interview when Trump gives multiple interviews daily?  She’s an incompetent buffoon that’s why?  Why hasn’t she mentioned securing the border as the “ Border Czar?”    All liberals have for policy is “orange man bad!”  Look at his policies that he DID implement during his presidency and show me how Harris is better!  I can wait!

What didn't they accomplish?

• Like 1

On 8/30/2024 at 11:25 AM, Lacessit said:

Trump is well known for not paying his bills.

Maybe RFK is the best candidate?

But why would he want the job given that his father and uncle were both assassinated in politics?

So Trump fits right in to entire corrupt system. He'll do well. 

• Haha 2

Further to the point of Secret Service accommodation while Trump plays golf, I thought this describes Trump's grift quite nicely...... even down to Melania's role.

Edited by Lacessit