Rising Toll: 16,000 Russian Soldiers Killed in Ukraine Since April

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I don't think you understand surrendering to Putin will result in the genocide of Ukrainians. Putin wants the assets of Ukraine, human beings are just an inconvenience. The model is the same as Stalin used, mass deportations, migrating Russians into the conquered areas, kidnapping children to be re-educated.

The false concern you show for women and children is typical of a Kremlin apologist.

what assets are they? the 12 trillion in minerals by any chance? the same 12 trillion the US doesn't want Putin to get?

• Confused 3
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You make it sound like Ukraine protecting their national assets from an invasion is a bad thing.

You Russian apologists have warped logic.

i didn't say anything of the sort, so stop with the lies, i brought up the assets that are rarely mentioned. on the news... you know, like the gas pipeline dispute through Syria...they certainly put a different perspective on the reason for US involvement.... not as if its the first time aye!

its all here....https://geopoliticaleconomy.com/2024/06/13/ukraine-12-trillion-minerals-west-china-russia/

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

It would be more interesting how many Ukrainian soldiers died so far. And how many are able to fight. To send more weapons makes only sense as long there are soldiers left to use them. 

I think it's time for cease fire and peace talks.

And stay away from making Ukraine a NATO member!!!

You can't have good faith peace talks with Putin.

For Putin, this is a war of choice.

For Ukraine, it's a matter of survival as a sovereign nation. 

Sure Putin might agree to a freeze in front lines but it will only be temporary until the Russian army regroups.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You have consumed the Kremlin Kool-Ade that their invasion of Ukraine is justified. So, your posts are based on a lie.

again i didn't say anything of the sort, stop fabricating things,

do you deny there were peace talks arranged back in April 22?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The US is helping Ukraine defend it's people against a Russian assault. The Ukrainians don't worry about the motivation of their allies.

A German propagandist would have made a similar comment about US support of Britain during the Blitz. 

so by scuppering the peace talks in 22, which could have ended the hostilities, the US have now given billions in Aid, which the Ukraine will have to repay...so where do you think that money will come from ?  part of that 12 trillion in minerals by any chance?

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so you don't understand the term 'negotiate' then? refuse to accept it is more my guess. 

No one sane would negotiate if the preconditions were unacceptable.

Maybe you would. Tell you what, we can negotiate about this, but only if you first condemn Putin's bloody invasion of Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1