Do you still see girls in bars which you would consider as girlfriend/wife?

2 hours ago, dcalaska said:

If you want to hang out in the bars and meet bar girls, why not stay single. Freedom.

That's an option.

But some of us meet this wonderful girl in a bar. She is different, sure! And we want to keep her, just her, and don't look for new short-term meetings all the time.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, anotherexpat4444 said:

I would love to know  a little more on the lady scene  in pattaya

#1- I go soi 6 and I see the ladies are all outside  and it is so crowded that I dont even get courage to to talk to them . and I hardly see any man inside  ( not sure if i just happens to be in wrong time) . so are these girls available for short time  ?  how to pick one to take out on short time .  do they have short time inside the bar  or have to take outside. 

#2 - Are the beer bar girls available for short time . ? 

Just walk over to one of them and tell them you would like to spend some time with her. She will take care of you.

Repeat this a couple of times and you learned what you want to know.

• Love It 1

35 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you know what they all had in common? You. 

Thai women, maybe all women, want strong partners. The "western" concept of being equal partners just doesn't work. If a guy is nice and ask his equal partner what to do, then she takes over and tells him what to do. IMHO there is only one way to solve this: You have to be dominant and stay dominant. You are the boss. Make it clear, and don't let her get stupid ideas that maybe she should be the boss. 

It seems most or at least many Thai women want it this way. They want a strong leader to take control.

And I write this not because I am the macho man but because I experienced what happens if you try to be a nice partner. 

Kind of but if it isn't authentic and the guy is trying to be macho man, then it will end in pain.  We've all seen the softies back home come to Thailand and try to be the MAN.  It's pathetic.

Know yourself!  I'm an independent risk taker and my partner is over the top independent.  Perfect match 🙂  Figure out her needs and your wants and make a decision.  Pretty simple approach and works for 1 nighters or  "the one".  The latter takes lots of luck and effort.

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you know what they all had in common? You. 

Thai women, maybe all women, want strong partners. The "western" concept of being equal partners just doesn't work. If a guy is nice and ask his equal partner what to do, then she takes over and tells him what to do. IMHO there is only one way to solve this: You have to be dominant and stay dominant. You are the boss. Make it clear, and don't let her get stupid ideas that maybe she should be the boss. 

It seems most or at least many Thai women want it this way. They want a strong leader to take control.

And I write this not because I am the macho man but because I experienced what happens if you try to be a nice partner. 

Thanks. Not wanting to try to be "macho", my tolerance for control and BS diminished to zero. The message was received and understood second time I walked (with current lady). Since then, no issues at all. Took me a long time to learn how women can try to control men. Glad to say all is good these days. I don't expect that to change. 

• Like 1