British man arrested for operating illegal beauty clinic

webfact

6 hours ago, nakhonandy said:

No doubt zero qualifications to inject botox.

Bought his Chinese supplies via Alibaba, that well known supplier of top medical products.

What a moron.

This idiot deserves all he's going to get.

exactly, putting others in danger

8 hours ago, Aviatorhi said:

As opposed to the generations of the Manson Family and Jonestown and The Jesus Army?

Oh please there's no need to be prejudice against Christian religions of any kind 

It's time for live and rejoice 

I hope you can find forgiveness in your heart 

Edited by georgegeorgia

8 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well, the stupidity of the one person involved defies explanation, the rest were doing their job sensibly.

I hold all implicated parties responsible. It takes a very stupid, cheap and vain person to ask an unqualified, untrained, hairdresser for botox and filler injections. Compounding the idiocy is that customers obviously did not care where the  products were sourced and what they were comprised of. The people suffering adverse reactions  have no one to blame, but themselves for being such idiots.

Looks like quite a professional setup to me better than most hospitals I have seen here 🙂
Definitely been a bad week for the Brits, but would be boring if we gave no Brit cannon fodder.
Sell his 3.5 mill kit and let him go - discussions underway already!

7 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

I'd have allowed my missus to have an injection.

Anything to get rid of that saggy arse.

Trade in for a younger model? No botox needed.

2 hours ago, Aviatorhi said:

You keep defending institutionalized paedophilia all you want. Sane people won't.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-65575013

Northamptonshire?

Is that near Darwin?😮

Has this made you angry very long Aviatorhi or whatever your ridiculous name is?

Edited by georgegeorgia

That's just the tip of the iceberg. In Thailand there are some medical and health impostors, DIY quacks learning by trial and error, self-proclaimed healers, etc.

In Surattani I was in a dental clinic where the dentist proudly hung up his doctorate title from a German university hospital. The duration of the study program for dentistry is 7 years and the language of instruction is German. It was too stupid that the supposed Thai dentist "Doctor" couldn't speak a word of German. I immediately went back out the door.

Edited by tomacht8

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Several reported stiff facial muscles, unable to control their expressions, and sought medical attention at a local hospital

That's exactly what Botox does, who are these idiots?

7 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Northamptonshire?

Is that near Darwin?😮

Has this made you angry very long Aviatorhi or whatever your ridiculous name is?

Old dudes getting off the earth ride while rambling about "these new kids" while they were just as f-ed up has never been a source of anger, just good old fashioned amusement to me... Enjoy your dirt nap though. 

• Confused 2

51 minutes ago, Aviatorhi said:

Old dudes getting off the earth ride while rambling about "these new kids" while they were just as f-ed up has never been a source of anger, just good old fashioned amusement to me... Enjoy your dirt nap though. 

Yes I wish was 22 again like you say you are .

How lucky or unlucky you are to be going to whore bars in Thailand to pick up MILFS ,you are one lucky boy or some may say unlucky in your looks department especially at your age of 22 if your frequent the bars then you maybe into older women because your mother hated you and you know she did 

Given that you sit on this forum most of the time and no gym .

Then again you may not be 22 and be some old fart with a walking stick hobbling along pretending he is 22 but then again you in real life could be anyone ...even Donald Trump 😮

I mean 22...?

Make it at least believable For F sake  and say 32  😂

Edited by georgegeorgia

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Yes I wish was 22 again like you say you are .

How lucky or unlucky you are to be going to whore bars in Thailand to pick up MILFS ,you are one lucky boy or some may say unlucky in your looks department especially at your age of 22 if your frequent the bars then you maybe into older women because your mother hated you and you know she did 

Given that you sit on this forum most of the time and no gym .

Then again you may not be 22 and be some old fart with a walking stick hobbling along pretending he is 22 but then again you in real life could be anyone ...even Donald Trump 😮

I mean 22...?

Make it at least believable For F sake  and say 32  😂

Sir... Did you have a stroke or just a bad dream that I ever claimed an age?

My 160 posts since 2017 really show I spend SOOO much time here compared to your 4400 since 2015. 

Off the earth ride grampy, nobody wants you here. I have nicer homes (plural), nicer cars (again plural), and a nicer woman (see the singular?) than you could begin to dream of.

You were born a loser and you will die a loser. Now hurry up and get it over with. 

Edited by Aviatorhi
  • Sad 2

The farang wanted botox probadly cheaper than  the west,so get it done in thailand.She knew the risk  and paid the money.End result more expensive because of the  hospital charges  now a extra cost.Bet the person doing it did not think he would get caught this way

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/brit-42-arrested-for-running-illegal-beauty-clinic-that-caused-severe-allergies-and-facial-paralysis/vi-AA1pUz82

Video and confirmed name. They are on Facebook, offering a variety of "therapeutic" services. He has training, of a sort, from the "RA Academy", where he had completed the "RA Academy Masterclass in Advanced Facial Aesthetics Botulinum Toxin and Fillers", signed off by a "Dr" Raj Acquilla.

https://rajacquilla.com/masterclass/

Of course the certificate might not be.

Dr Nick;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12510479/World-renowned-beauty-doctor-dubbed-botox-wizard-rich-famous-jetset-lifestyle-sees-rub-shoulders-reality-TV-stars-DJs-suspended-practice-UK-health-watchdog.html

While suspended, he is actually an aesthetic injectbles practitioner.

• Thanks 1