Any real men in this generation

9 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

You seem to place a lot of value on being able to fight, and not enough on basic 3rd/4th grade grammar.

Especially since your boxing skills are worthless in a country where, unless you know how to defeat 10 attackers at once.

If your going to look the part ,wearing tribal tattoos, red Nike shoes ,singlets , baseball cap back to front  etc and stand over old men in the gym and can't fight then at least be able to fight if your going to look that part of a man 

Most guys my age don't need to look "tough" or act "tough" and are real men 

Don't mess with the old man as the saying goes 

Has nothing to do with 10 people fighting you 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

Who cares what someone wears in a gym as long as it is appropriate for a gym?

Your/you're.........seriously, 3rd grade stuff.

So some of these are trying to look like a man and act that way but when it comes to the crunch they really have a feminine voice 

• Confused 3

7 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

If your going to look the part ,wearing tribal tattoos, red Nike shoes ,singlets , baseball cap back to front  etc and stand over old men in the gym and can't fight then at least be able to fight if your going to look that part of a man 

On 8/30/2024 at 10:55 AM, georgegeorgia said:

I have just received the results of my latest blood test by email which I get monthly 

I have been worried sick the latest one

It's says 

Lipase test -which is apparently Pancreatic 

5th July /24.  1 aug     26 Aug 

56.                   63         64

And normal range for this LIPASE is 

(8-57)

Mine is 7 over !

I googled to this ,it says possible pancreatic disease !!!

Does anyone have this disease ,I know the Apple guy had this 

Maybe you should be a bit more careful.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Maybe you should be a bit more careful.

It's you who should be more careful

Thc amount of sick days you had in your working life was atrocious 

Calling in sick every Monday without a medical certificate 

Was you proud of yourself?

Look back at the people who had to suffer because of you 

But going by all your posts the last few years your a selfish man often calling in 25 minutes before starting time to call in sick !

Do yourself a favour and email your former employer a apology ..that's the least you could do shorely

It's unfortunate your a selfish man but let's blame that on the life you have endured rather than yourself and no dont get into Nature vs Nurture ...I don't have time!!!

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Well that's two minutes of my life utterly wasted.

As long as the advertisers are happy you looked for 2 minutes

😁thankyou for your service Sir 🙏 

Edited by georgegeorgia

18 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

But going by all your posts the last few years your a selfish man often calling in 25 minutes before starting time to call in sick !

Do yourself a favour and email your former employer a apology ..that's the least you could do shorely

It's unfortunate your a selfish man but let's blame that on the life you have endured rather than yourself and no dont get into Nature vs Nurture ...I don't have time!!!

You are truly deluded, right? I started my first company at the age of 16. Never been employed my whole life.

I was worried about your health, running to gym with a possibly very severe illness. Also trying to start a fight in that condition, will not help you either.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

It seems now this new generation of "men " who are not really men are trying to make Thailand /Asia Wokey left , new age man sexual? 

But before I get onto that ,let me elaborate on my comments above about how there is no real men in the current generation 

As a staunch Gym goer I go everyday

I actually had a youngish guy never seen him before in the gym tribal tattoos on his arm ,red Nike shoes and baseball cap to back to front wanted to use the machine I was in ,he tried to stand over me ,to cut a long story short I pushed him back and stood up to him  and he started to tear up😭,there was other guys in my elderly age in the gym laughing 😁,here he was in this gangsta clothing and muscles and didn't know how to fight🏋️♀️

Anyway please we need to get back to the topic , don't start bringing your Wokey lefty's stuff man sexual to Thailand...

And I will give you examples 

This morning after many years I logged back on to a forum called Pattaya addicts or similar ,

I remember this used to be for sex tourists or mongers as they call them

I couldn't believe the "Wokey lefty do gooders man sexuals" on there with the new generation obviously taking over and having now limp wrists but wearing tribal tattoos and singlets with muscles trying to looking like men but are what you call "new generation pussies" ...they look the part ...but no idea how you box or fight ..it's all bluff with red Nike shoes 👠

Anyway getting back to that Pattaya mongers forum ,,,They were criticism of some guy who had apparently taken pics of a lady he took from a bar 

And the responses to him......"Did you ask her permission for the photos?

"How to you think she is feeling? One asked 

They told him think of her feelings 

Another post was talking about consent before you touch the bar girls 

This was the old mongers forum 😮

I remember that forum was full.of blokey blokes ...not anymore !

Full of Wokey blokes 

Do you shave and wax same lady? many men do now

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

You told this fairy tale to me as well what king of a sick imagination do you have? Go back to mopping your floors and let the grownups be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

How many real fights have you had in your life and how many did you win?

19 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Do you shave and wax same lady? many men do now

Your very correct but one must analyse the academic qualifications behind it

Facials , cellulite treatment,etc are they only for women?

A man would perhaps be looked down at for receiving a facial or does that not make him a "real man" , obviously if we were to go back to say the 1970's or 80's even and I worked in the coal mines in North England and I said I was going for a beautiful facial , times have changed haven't they 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, nikmar said:

I would say this is something regurgetated from some AI bot somewhere but AI can produce better English and content.

What on God's Earth is this?????

It's Democracy manifest that's what it is!

It's only is as academics that can talk about sincerely and with academia that we may be able to change society 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

So some of these are trying to look like a man and act that way but when it comes to the crunch they really have a feminine voice 

Others go to the doctor all the time and get send back because they don't have anything.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Silly me, I thought real men were the ones that worked hard, lived honestly and took care of their family. I could have saved a lot of grief by becoming a gym rat and assaulting people.

Or following people into the toilet and verbally attack them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1