Any real men in this generation

On 9/3/2024 at 2:56 AM, georgegeorgia said:

As a staunch Gym goer I go everyday

I actually had a youngish guy never seen him before in the gym tribal tattoos on his arm ,red Nike shoes and baseball cap to back to front wanted to use the machine I was in ,he tried to stand over me ,to cut a long story short I pushed him back and stood up to him  and he started to tear up😭,there was other guys in my elderly age in the gym laughing 😁,here he was in this gangsta clothing and muscles and didn't know how to fight🏋️♀️

Cool story bro. 

On 9/3/2024 at 1:56 PM, georgegeorgia said:

It seems now this new generation of "men " who are not really men are trying to make Thailand /Asia Wokey left , new age man sexual? 

But before I get onto that ,let me elaborate on my comments above about how there is no real men in the current generation 

I actually had a youngish guy never seen him before in the gym tribal tattoos on his arm ,red Nike shoes and baseball cap to back to front wanted to use the machine I was in ,he tried to stand over me ,to cut a long story short I pushed him back and stood up to him  and he started to tear up😭,there was other guys in my elderly age in the gym laughing 😁,here he was in this gangsta clothing and muscles and didn't know how to fight🏋️♀️

Anyway please we need to get back to the topic , don't start bringing your Wokey lefty's stuff man sexual to Thailand...

And I will give you examples 

This morning after many years I logged back on to a forum called Pattaya addicts or similar ,

I remember this used to be for sex tourists or mongers as they call them

I couldn't believe the "Wokey lefty do gooders man sexuals" on there with the new generation obviously taking over and having now limp wrists but wearing tribal tattoos and singlets with muscles trying to looking like men but are what you call "new generation pussies" ...they look the part ...but no idea how you box or fight ..it's all bluff with red Nike shoes 👠

Anyway getting back to that Pattaya mongers forum ,,,They were criticism of some guy who had apparently taken pics of a lady he took from a bar 

And the responses to him......"Did you ask her permission for the photos?

"How to you think she is feeling? One asked 

They told him think of her feelings 

Another post was talking about consent before you touch the bar girls 

This was the old mongers forum 😮

I remember that forum was full.of blokey blokes ...not anymore !

Full of Wokey blokes 

wtf was that all about! 

sorry let me get back on the topic,  WTF was that all about 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/3/2024 at 1:56 PM, georgegeorgia said:

It seems now this new generation of "men " who are not really men are trying to make Thailand /Asia Wokey left , new age man sexual? 

But before I get onto that ,let me elaborate on my comments above about how there is no real men in the current generation 

Anyway please we need to get back to the topic , don't start bringing your Wokey lefty's stuff man sexual to Thailand...

And I will give you examples 

This morning after many years I logged back on to a forum called Pattaya addicts or similar ,

I remember this used to be for sex tourists or mongers as they call them

I couldn't believe the "Wokey lefty do gooders man sexuals" on there with the new generation obviously taking over and having now limp wrists but wearing tribal tattoos and singlets with muscles trying to looking like men but are what you call "new generation pussies" ...they look the part ...but no idea how you box or fight ..it's all bluff with red Nike shoes 👠

Anyway getting back to that Pattaya mongers forum ,,,They were criticism of some guy who had apparently taken pics of a lady he took from a bar 

And the responses to him......"Did you ask her permission for the photos?

"How to you think she is feeling? One asked 

They told him think of her feelings 

Another post was talking about consent before you touch the bar girls 

This was the old mongers forum 😮

I remember that forum was full.of blokey blokes ...not anymore !

Full of Wokey blokes 

Sad, if men are defined by ability to box or fight. Shows only a diminished lump of brain.

A real man uses his brain to avoid any fight. Only the dumbest show their dumbness by fighting, which is leading to the bars directly. They may rotten there. Waste of space!👍

4 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Sad, if men are defined by ability to box or fight. Shows only a diminished lump of brain.

A real man uses his brain to avoid any fight. Only the dumbest show their dumbness by fighting, which is leading to the bars directly. They may rotten there. Waste of space!👍

It depends on the circumstances 

I just watched a Instagram vid of a person calling himself Spanian

He is talking about a train incident in Adelaide Australia where a young guy on "ice" went around punching elderly men in the face.

He asked what the young men did....they either turned away or filmed it 

He asks why none of the young men stepped in to help the elderly 

In some circumstances you are going to have to fight back...you could be jogging through a park in Pattaya at night ??😮

Edited by georgegeorgia

3 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

I’m not gonna waste time reading this tripe. But can’t wait for this generation of real men to have died out and left us with normal people.

Well your name says it all...Fairypuff 

You and pics of your little rabbits ,cuddling your little white wabbit ..oh how cute 

A real man you are not ...you made your dad proud of you didn't you ...yeah right 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Well your name says it all...Fairypuff 

You and pics of your little rabbits ,cuddling your little white wabbit ..oh how cute 

A real man you are not ...you made your dad proud of you didn't you ...yeah right 

You need help

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/3/2024 at 2:23 PM, georgegeorgia said:

If your going to look the part ,wearing tribal tattoos, red Nike shoes ,singlets , baseball cap back to front  etc and stand over old men in the gym and can't fight then at least be able to fight if your going to look that part of a man 

Most guys my age don't need to look "tough" or act "tough" and are real men 

Don't mess with the old man as the saying goes 

Has nothing to do with 10 people fighting you 

A real man would be the example of that Thai man who walked 200 km carrying his young daughter so she could get medical treatment, all you've got is the law of the jungle, a silly old man who still thinks he's tough as if fists are the hallmark of a man. Try watching a discussion between professor Frederico Faggin and sir Roger Penrose discussing the connection between consciousness  and the quantum field theory, superior men who have never been in a brawl during their lives.

• Like 1

A man is a real man when he makes all people comfortable in his presence. He doesn't look down on anyone, especially women. He lends a hand when he can, and defends his family any way he can. He isn't prejudiced or racist. Whatever knowledge he has he uses to help and not to hurt or destroy what others have built. He doesn't allow anyone to take advantage of others if there's anything he can do about it. He doesn't cheat on his partner for any reason. It doesn't matter what he looks like, how he dresses, how many tattoos he has or how he speaks, as long as he acts like the former around others.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

I'm old. No one cares if I'm a real man or not.

I like FredWiggy's posts (up to a point), but if I want to be nice or admirable, I will, and if I don't I won't. 

Again nobody cares. As George Bush said, taste the freedom.

• Agree 1

On 9/2/2024 at 11:56 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Julius Caesar mentions somewhere in his war commentaries that the fiercest warriors to fight against him were those with the least exposure to civilization. Additionally, according to population biologist Elmer Pendell, civilizations are the creations of the highest type of men but also their undoing. The theory suggests that civilization shelters the weak and unfit, preventing nature from weeding them out. These unfit individuals have a higher birthrate than the fit, and soon outnumber them, leading to the civilization's decline.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

A man is a real man when he makes all people comfortable in his presence. He doesn't look down on anyone, especially women. He lends a hand when he can, and defends his family any way he can. He isn't prejudiced or racist. Whatever knowledge he has he uses to help and not to hurt or destroy what others have built. He doesn't allow anyone to take advantage of others if there's anything he can do about it. He doesn't cheat on his partner for any reason. It doesn't matter what he looks like, how he dresses, how many tattoos he has or how he speaks, as long as he acts like the former around others.

That's your interpretation sweetheart 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, soalbundy said:

A real man would be the example of that Thai man who walked 200 km carrying his young daughter so she could get medical treatment, all you've got is the law of the jungle, a silly old man who still thinks he's tough as if fists are the hallmark of a man. Try watching a discussion between professor Frederico Faggin and sir Roger Penrose discussing the connection between consciousness  and the quantum field theory, superior men who have never been in a brawl during their lives.

So you can't defend yourself if push comes to shove 😉 

Aint no one gonna help you sweetheart 

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

It's actually right on, and I'm not your sweetheart. I mop my own floors.

How dare you say a real man doesn't have more than one partner.

A man needs many just like in some religion that promotes it 

Also gay people have "open" relationship 

A real man needs to be expressing himself 

And that could mean being also experimenting with bisexuality, transexualism etc 

Please try to educate yourself on modern wokeism that's all I ask 💜

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

How dare you say a real man doesn't have more than one partner.

A man needs many just like in some religion that promotes it 

Aldo gay people have "open" relationship 

A real man needs to be expressing himself 

And that could mean being also bisexuality, transexualism etc 

Please try to educate yourself on modern wokeism that's all I ask 💜

I stay away from things that aren't worth my time. Preferring to educate myself on things I'm interested in. A real man does not cheat on his partner. One at a time of course I meant. A man needs only one.(at a time if things don't work out). A boy has to fulfill his ego by "conquering" many unsuspecting girls. Open relationships aren't respectful towards your partner unless they also want an open relationship, then what's the use? I did not say a real man could not be gay. Transexualism isn't being a man. Just because something is "modern" doesn't make it right.Religions that promote more than one partner are of course "man" made, by those without respect towards women.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

So you can't defend yourself if push comes to shove 😉 

Aint no one gonna help you sweetheart 

I don't live in Somalia or Syria. I hitch hiked all over Europe for a year in my youth, up to Lappland in winter and down to Israel without any altercation. I've never been involved in a fight in my 76 years because I mix with civilized people and don't engage in disreputable activities. My village in Isaan is full of hard working honest people and I have friendly relationships with them all. It may be that if one was brought up in a slum in Glasgow or a council estate in Liverpool 70 years ago that one would meet with mindless violence but that thankfully hasn't been my lot in life. Violence begets violence and I like to think that most peoples mentality is far removed from the teeth and claws of the jungle. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I don't live in Somalia or Syria. I hitch hiked all over Europe for a year in my youth, up to Lappland in winter and down to Israel without any altercation. I've never been involved in a fight in my 76 years because I mix with civilized people and don't engage in disreputable activities. My village in Isaan is full of hard working honest people and I have friendly relationships with them all. It may be that if one was brought up in a slum in Glasgow or a council estate in Liverpool 70 years ago that one would meet with mindless violence but that thankfully hasn't been my lot in life. Violence begets violence and I like to think that most peoples mentality is far removed from the teeth and claws of the jungle. 

I also hitchhiked all over Europe in my youth and all over Lappland and hitchhiked most of the way from Europe to Calcutta. From there I flew to Bangkok and then hitched from there down to Singapore where I stayed in the Sikh Temple for several weeks until I could board a ship to Australia. When I arrived in Australia in late December 1964 I hitchhiked from Perth to Adelaide, Melbourn, Sydney, Brisbane, Mount Isa, Camooweal, Darwin. In those years I was also able to avoid fights. However, after returning to the USA to my hometown of San Francisco it wasn't long before I was getting into fights on the street. They could not be avoided. In fact, after I started driving a taxi I hired an old time boxer to train me at Newman's boxing gym on Leavenworth Street. I learned a lot from him and was able to knock two suits on their asses in front of the Buena Vista Cafe. My point being that only a fool would be so idealistic as to go through life without learning how to defend himself. Would you board a passenger ship and cross the Atlantic on it if it had no lifeboats?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, oslooskar said:

My point being that only a fool would be so idealistic as to go through life without learning how to defend himself. 

Excellent point 

Nowadays a real man must be able to defend himself and family and the weak 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oslooskar said:

I also hitchhiked all over Europe in my youth and all over Lappland and hitchhiked most of the way from Europe to Calcutta. From there I flew to Bangkok and then hitched from there down to Singapore where I stayed in the Sikh Temple for several weeks until I could board a ship to Australia. When I arrived in Australia in late December 1964 I hitchhiked from Perth to Adelaide, Melbourn, Sydney, Brisbane, Mount Isa, Camooweal, Darwin. In those years I was also able to avoid fights. However, after returning to the USA to my hometown of San Francisco it wasn't long before I was getting into fights on the street. They could not be avoided. In fact, after I started driving a taxi I hired an old time boxer to train me at Newman's boxing gym on Leavenworth Street. I learned a lot from him and was able to knock two suits on their asses in front of the Buena Vista Cafe. My point being that only a fool would be so idealistic as to go through life without learning how to defend himself. Would you board a passenger ship and cross the Atlantic on it if it had no lifeboats?

The problem appears to be the USA, I didn't have that problem as I spent most of my life in civilized countries ie Europe.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, soalbundy said:

The problem appears to be the USA, I didn't have that problem as I spent most of my life in civilized countries ie Europe.

That's an interesting perspective, given that far more innocent people were murdered in Europe in the last century than in the United States. Are you not familiar with the Holocaust, Stalin's purges and forced famines, the ethnic cleansing in the Balkans in the 1990s, and the Armenian genocide?

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

From who? The zombies.

You've obviously led a very sheltered life and never experienced any serious danger firsthand. But learning a martial art isn’t just about expecting violence — it’s about building confidence, and being prepared for situations we all hope will never happen. It’s like learning first aid: you may never need it, but if you do, you’ll be glad you took the time to learn about it.