Ex-MAGA Fans Reveal What Finally Made Them Dump 'Disgusting' Trump In Damning Ads

Inderpland

5 hours ago, Wrwest said:

Maybe it was the "goup" that confused the search. My computer shows pages of returns on the search. By the way, thanks for throwing up the challenge as I am sure, by doing so, you encouraged more people to test the search and perhaps read the articles of how many are turning away from Trump.

Very funny/ so does this g(r)oup have a website?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Ah! Thanks.

A very mysterious ABOUT US section which tells me nothing except that the single page diatribe was probably written by a RINO. No organizational chart, no names, nothing. Maybe it's Project Butt Hurt by Cheney? 

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He was despised around the world. Everywhere I traveled, people would ask me why was he elected, and why do people support him? Many US leaders, and world leaders have written about how little regard and respect they had for him. These are facts, not opinions. Dispute them all you want. It changes nothing. 

Bolton said:

I have been in those rooms with him when he met with those leaders, I believe they think he’s a laughing fool. And the idea that somehow his presence in office would have deterred Putin is flatly wrong,” he said on CNN Tuesday morning, naming the Russian, Chinese and North Korean leaders in particular.

Not only that, but he is such a poor negotiator, he routinely gave away the shop. 

Trump gave many concessions to North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un as he sought an historic nuclear agreement, first in Singapore in 2018 and then at a second summit in Vietnam in 2019. Notably, he promised to drastically curb US military exercises with South Korea, which Trump, speaking up for North Korea, described as "provocative." It was a move that took the US military by surprise.

Shortly after taking office, leaked written transcripts of calls between Trump and then-President of Mexico Enrique Peña Nieto, he asked repeatedly for the Mexican President to stop saying Mexico would not pay for the border wall. Trump said he'd been telling his supporters for years that they would. And he knowingly suggested it would "come out in the wash." But he needed a commitment that they wouldn't publicly make an issue of it any more.

But it's another meeting with Trudeau that is more telling. Trump told supporters at a fundraiser in Missouri in 2018 that he insisted during one meeting with Trudeau that the US has a trade deficit with Canada -- that it buys more from Canada than it sells to the country. Trudeau was right that the US has a trade surplus with Canada.

There have been many vocal critics, but Scottish politician Gavin Newlands was sure not to parse his words. "Let's be clear: Donald Trump is an idiot, Newlands said during the same debate in Parliament. I've tried to find different, perhaps more parliamentary adjectives to describe him, but none was clear enough. He is an idiot."

Carl Bildt, a former Swedish foreign minister, made his thoughts on Trump known less than two months into the real estate mogul's presidential campaign by posting a somewhat apocalyptic tweet.

"If Donald Trump was to end up as President of the United States I think we better head for the bunkers," he wrote.

“The whole world has the same concern. We hope that the U.S. election restores a bit of rationality,” said José Pio Borges, president of the Brazilian Center for International Relations think tank. “Not that we have great appreciation for Biden, but there is no comparison.”

“Were Donald Trump to be elected president, then absolutely, there will be certain governments that are going to be concerned,” said Leslie Vinjamuri, director of the U.S. and Americas Program at the London-based think tank Chatham House. She said the current case was “very clear evidence ... of his willingness to play fast and loose with secret and top-secret documents.”

Trump intentionally retained hundreds of classified documents after leaving office in January 2021, and then stored them in cardboard boxes in locations including a bathroom, a ballroom and a bedroom at his Florida estate. The documents contained information on nuclear programs, defense and weapons capabilities of the U.S. and foreign governments, and a Pentagon “attack plan,” prosecutors wrote.

“It’s so far beyond the pale of the imagination of most people who work in intelligence that ... you know, you do have to sort of laugh. But it’s obviously very grave, very serious,” Vinjamuri told the Associated Press.

Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis

Former Secretary of Defense under Trump

Statement released June 3

"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people -- does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society."

Marine Corps. Gen. John Kelly

Former Chief of Staff to Trump, Former commander of US Southern Command under Obama

Interview on June 5

"I would've argued against it, recommended against it," Kelly said of Trump's photo-op. "I would argue that the end result of that was predictable."

"I think we need to look harder at who we elect. I think we should look at people that are running for office and put them through the filter: What is their character like? What are their ethics?"

The list goes on. This man is dangerous. He is a threat to the US and the world. 

Despised around the world ? Not sure about that.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1